My Confusion

My Mamodo

          "Here we are.", Xanxus said violently grabbing my arm. As I stumbled along behind him, I realized that this place was huge!  It looked like a castle I had seen before. "Brat this is were we are going to do some training." He snarled and opened the huge door leading into the castle. "BOSSU!", An even weirder looking man than Lussuria came out of nowhere! Xanxus immediately threw a vase t him and said, "Scum, get out of my sight!". I slightly shivered as this man let out a very strange..sigh or moan? "Xanxus?", I wanted to ask who the man was but then Lussuria came up to us. "Mo, Bossu~! Have you contacted Squalo yet?", Lussuria asked flashing me an effervescent smile.

 

          "No, freaking scum, if I had I wouldn't be here!", Xanxus scowled quickly heading into a long hallway. "Wait for me!", I whined as I ran to catch up with him. Of course my puny legs handicapped me as I ran after Xanxus. "Scum, stop running around and make yourself useful!", Xanxus said chucking a vase ate me. "HII!!", I ran around for a while until I was out of breath. I was a little bewildered since this was unkown territory to me. I hadn't realized just how prestigious looking this place looked! It seemed everything must have had a very expensive origin. It seemed all the material, the drapes, windows, vases, walls, everything was so refined. To my horror I realized Xanxus had actually thrown one of these vases!

 

          "Bossu~! Bossu~!", It seemed the ugly man from before had appeared. I decided to avoid him, he looked kind of, very, erted. "Levi~! Why are you here? I thought you had paperwork to do?", Lussuria said bounded toward Levi's space. I ran in the opposite direction facing Lussuria. 'Xanxus, I have to find Xanxus!', was what I was thinking for the entire time. It seemed my crys had been answered because there, right in front of me, was Xanxus drinking some other type of alcoholic concoction. "Xanxus!" I cried with relief as he stared at me as if I was crazy. "Trash, what's wrong with you?", He asked me as if he didn't cared! I wanted to cry, but he came up to me and looked down at me.

 

          "Scum, why are you so sad about me being here?", Xanxus asked me, but his eyes seemed to see something else.  "Xanxus, i'm not sad..because of this...I really...", I stopped there. What did I really think, what was I really trying to say? "Trash, it's late. That door next to this one is your room. It's right next to mine, but don't bother me, unless you have to. Understand!", Xanxus told me. To my confusion, he picked me up and hualed me into my room. I was even more confused  when I found myself thinking about not fighting and staying away from home with Xanxus. Maybe I was afraid to face my family?