My Decision

My Mamodo

          "I'm sorry but we can't have any threats appear. I just can let little Ryo-chan here lose.", Lussuria consoled. "Sawada prepare to the extreme!!", Ryohie shouted charging. "Taishiyo!", As Lussuria read the spell Ryohie immediately increased in speed. I ran as fast as I could toward the door, but Ryohie was to fast for me. Ryohie jabbed at my head and I flew back towards the wall  opposite the door. I hope Xanxus had taken the book with him,"Dou Taishihondo!". Oni-san had increased his speed and was heading for me! One thing I was very curious about was how they had more than one spell. "Just a little more...Aha! Taishi Gondosuru!", Lussuria seemed to be enjoying himself.

 

          "Irakaruda!", Everything went blank and I could only remember Xanxus walking in with my book. When I came back it seemed Xanxus and I missed. "Bossu~ I hope you understand we're going to have to fight, right?", Lussuria smiled. "Tch, scum, is this why Squalo left?", Xanxus asked. "That's your hyper intuition. Yes, he is traveling with a mamodo named Yamamoto, as well as Bel. Bel's is called Gokudera, Levi is staying behind with Marmon.", Lussuria explained some more about something I didn't understand except for inheritance. That word made me shiver as I remembered Reborn."Irakaruda!", Xanxus seemed to have returned to  his regular disdainful look. Though I realized he was still pretty angry about all this. 

 

          "Ah, Boss, you fought well. But you're really going to work on your teamwork. It's mandatory for winning.", Lussuria saiid as he threw his book into the attack. "Ryo-chan didn't really want to fight. We met many strong mamodo, but even then he only fought because he wanted to tell you something." Lussuria said walking away. "Ja ne~!". "Oi Sawada you must win to the EXTREME and save everyone understand!!", Ryohie shouted as he slowly disappeared. "Ryohie-onisan!", I called as he become more and more transparent. "Sawada, I need to protect, Kyoko. She's my only reason, so please win for me. Extremely cannot lose, Sawada!", Ryohie had disappeared as he said his final message.

 

          "Ryohie-onisan....", I hadn't realized how much this affected the other mamodo. I thought I was just defective, as always, and was thrown in with a bunch of mamodo who wanted to be king. But from today onward, I know I can't be a hero, but still! I'll try for Ryohie-onisan who realized the things important to him. "Xanxus, we would've lost, but they let us burn their book.", I looked at Xanxus as I spoke. This was one of the only moments I wasn't as afraid to look at him. Xanxus was glaring at the sky and said," Merda, perche questo e accaduto a me?". Then he turned around and said,"Kid, we're going to be traveling a lot from now on."