My Partner

My Mamodo

          I could only remember going through the portal and blacking out. As i slowly opened my eyes I saw the sky pitch black. 'How lonely.', I thought as it began to rain. "Hey, kid!", a tall, muscular man growled out. "HIIIII!", I couldn't help screaming, this guy is obviously taller then 6 feet! "What are you doing here?", The man demanded glaring at me with his small red eyes. "I-I just wo-woke up-p here, s-s-sir!", I stammered tightening my grip on my spellbook. Suddenly it started glowing, 'No way can this man actually be my book owner!?', I mentally screamed. "Hn, what's with the book?", He asked me snatching it out of my hands. "NO!", I tried getting it back but it was useless, even as a mamodo I was to weak for him. "What's this? Irakaruda..?", He covered his eyes as a red light filled the area. "Oh no! What should I do!?", I wailed, suddenly he picked me up and dashed away. 

 

          Once we had arrived at a little apartment, he introduced himself. "I don't know what you are but you have something.. i'm interested in. My names Xanxus remember it scum.", Xanxus smirked as I started to sneeze. "I-i'm Tsunayoshi Sawada..nice to meet...you.", I tried to smile but it was so cold so instead I started shivering. "Explain now, I know you have information.", Xanxus said getting up and taking out a bottle of something called tequila. "Uh, i'm a mamodo, from another dimension...um..we fight every 1000 years to decide king..so..we..can...um, I need you to read my book so I can fight. So please...please help me!", I said bowing my head. "Tch, fine.. i'll play along as long as you don't lose.", though he seemed angry his faced contradicted him and it seemed really happy, in a scary way. 

 

          He was down to his 100th or so bottle he suddenly, and very violently flung a chair at the wall. I whimpered and ran into a corner, all I remember is falling asleep and feeling someone pick me up. "Hey kid, kid!", Xanxus growled as shook me trying to wake me up. "I have to go to work right now, i'll be back at dawn.", Xanxus told me and then instructed me what to do if anyone came by asking for him. "If these people come then tell them i'm at work and to wait in the living room. Understand?", Xanxus instructed and gave me pictures of some people. "Hii...Ok.", I blushed as he looked at me, the pictures of the people he gave were all scary looking or looked really, really erted. "Ok, i'm off, don' leave the room unless someone knocks.", With that final instruction he left me all alone in the room.

 

          I started to drift in and out of sleep, thinking about my father and mother and friends. I had a little bit of friends but they were nice people. There was Yamamoto, a really athletic, popular mamodo who sat near the end of the class. Gokudera, a real troublemaker but he was really loyal and reliable. There was Haru and Kyoko really pretty, nice mamodo who are nice to me, and I think they consider me their friend. Hibari and this other weird guy Mukuro are really scary but Reborn says they're my allies. Reborn, ..... He's my "home-tutor"  who said was there to help me become leader of some underground mafia organization. I'm glad, just a little, I was selected to participate even though my book will be probably be burned soon.