Wanted

One More Dance

 

it's official. 

they were definitely not pains from his growth spurt. so what were they?

"ah, will i grow anymore, doctor?" jongup asked before he leaves his physical.

the doctor boomed with laughter, "you stopped growing years ago. i'm sorry, but this will be the tallest you'll get." 

jongup rubs his temples until he feels a hand on his shoulder. junhong stands in front of him, holding out an ice cream cone with a smile on his face. "eat up~" 

the two walk with their hoods up and their sunglasses on. it's risky going out in public by themselves, but junhong was getting cranky, and jongup feels the need to get out of the house. he's also been neglecting junhong to spend time with himchan, too. he feels like a bad best friend.

"i missed going out with you," junhong sighs.

jongup frowns a little, "i'm sorry junhong-ah~ i've been busy."

"you mean with himchan hyung?" 

jongup blushes and looks at something else, anything. just not at those twinkling black eyes. "i don't know what you're talking about."

junhong smiles and laughs. 

"i see how you look at him... 'fess it up, hyung!" 

jongup shakes his head and continues to walk, a grin playing on his lips. that boy's crazy.

 

himchan nervously trots back and forth in the living room, his cell phone press against his ear. "i don't know where they are! the interview's in an hour and there's traffic, and — !"

"calm down, love." yongguk's quiet, deep voice fills his ear. "i'll find those idiots."

it's been three hours since anyone's heard a word from the maknae line. yongguk and daehyun, along with two bodyguards and manager hyung was out searching in the streets, while youngjae and him left angry voicemails for the two. himchan's panicking and he thinks they're dead. 

"three hours and not a damn word... they got killed. or ran away. those stupid s, i-i..." himchan squeezes his fists, and he's about to fling his cell phone at the wall, until he hears the door open.

"hello~ we're home!" junhong calls out as the two boys kick off their shoes. 

youngjae looks at the two and start to laugh at all the shopping bags in their hands, but then he shuts up quickly when himchan storms up to jongup and jabs a finger to his chest. 

"i called you thirty-four times, left you seven voicemails, and twenty texts! you didn't answer to any ing one of them! i thought something bad happened to you, i... i thought you ing died!" the older boy's face is red in rage. he can feel tears swell up in his eyes. he starts to turn around when jongup grabs his wrist and pulls him back.

"my phone was dead, and junhong's had no signal the whole time. we tried to call, really... sorry for being late." and then he does the most stupidest thing ever. he holds grabs something from one of his shopping bags and holds it up to himchan's face — a ing small teddy bear with a green bow around it's neck. "i got you something, hyung." 

himchan blinks. then he laughs.

he ing laughs and tears start to fall out because he's so angry, but so happy, and why did jongup have to be such a cute little idiot? his thoughts are scattered, but he  moves forward and hugs him because he doesn't know what he'd do if he loses jongup. ever. 

jongup's cheeks heat up, and he smiles and hugs back. from the corner of his eye, he can see junhong walking off, and youngjae frowning at the maknae and going after him. he doesn't care about junhong right now though, because himchan's in his arms and he's smiling like crazy now. 

"forgive me, hyung?" he whispers quietly.

"yeah — whatever, you punk." himchan squeezes him a little more and they separate when they hear the door's lock click, and yongguk and daehyun enters the dorm. 


Short, sorry, but it's needed. ;)

The next chapter is done and it's going to be so good ;A; you'll love it -- I promise!