Facepalm.

When I Start Singing.

"Let's go!" Jeongwoo started the music to their now-sunbae's title track MAMA, and the trainees started dancing. Janice always sniggered at the English, especially the part when they mispronounce 'mindless' as 'motherless'. The trainees and Jeongwoo were used to her making fun of English lyrics in songs, so no one bothered, as long as she didn't collapse while laughing. Jeongwoo allows his trainees to sing while dancing, since it would help with their breathing and such.. So the guys were singing the korean version whereas Janice sang the chinese version of the song. 

Yes, the China showcase was over days ago, and it was really successful. Janice got to know more about the EXO members and was surprised at their goofiness and cute personalities despite them being so charismatic on stage. Even though she still could not understand EXO-K's korean that well, the EXO-M members were nice enough to be her free translators.. Perhaps they were still rookie idols, but the boys were really cool to hang around. No stuck up attitudes and such.. Okay, maybe it was just her stereotyping idols.. Oh well. They even exchanged numbers and of course, Chen has been texting her regularly, even if they were seperated by a few thousand kilometres. Most of the time it was him asking her for help with his chinese, and he was so hilarious his texts would make Janice crack up. No, her phone bill didn't shoot up, there was always kakaotalk. She swore he was such a cutie when it comes to chinese. 

The group had a 10 minutes break and Janice excused herself to the washroom. News travelled fast. When Janice was walking along hallways, people would stare at her like she's some specimen, and whisper  stuff about her. Not like she bothered at all, she came here to be an idol, and she'd do whatever it takes to prove her father wrong. Janice was a sensitive girl, but she wouln't associate herself with impractical actions and thoughts. And yes, to her, whatever those trainees were talking about was useless. Go and train harder, people, Janice hissed under her breath in english, just in case. Sometimes she wondered why did the other trainees start to train. She had seen so many people drop out of the company after a month of two, she wondered when will the two girls walking past her drop out as well. They just, didn't look like they came here for pure passion. Did they even think it was that easy to be an idol? Gosh, Suho oppa (they all insisted that she had to call them oppas..) had to train for so long in order to debut. Not just months, but years.  

Well, at least she was still training hard despite her acting debut.. "That would make some of them shut up," Jeongwoo assured her. Janice splashed water on her face and looked at the mirror. Her pale face, her dark circles, her eye bags. They have been there since forever.. Ergh, Janice was horrified by her skin condition. She had to go to the dermatologist's soon before ances start bursting from her cheeks again. Making a mental note to ask her manager (yes she had one now) for permission, Janice tied up her hair properly and made a dash back to the practice room. Only to see the EXO-K members lazing around on the ground inside. 

Janice got a shock and mumbled an apology..  But she was sure she had entered the correct practice room.. DO stopped her before she left the practice room. "Hey, I texted you about it!" Janice stared at DO, lost. Her team members and Jeongwoo were eyeing her, and Janice stumbled to reach for her handphone in her bag. One new message, it said. and Janice stuck out her tongue, displaying the message to the boys. "Sorry, missed it.." Suho laughed and shook his head. "Oh well, since we're here.. Let's watch!" and he plopped himself to the ground. The trainees' eyes widened in shock as the whole group made themselves comfortable as well. Janice and her team tried to protest but they dismissed everything and signalled for Jeongwoo to start the music. Jeongwoo smirked. "It's okay, your sunbaes can give you tips!" Janice facepalmed herself as she pouted to the other trainees. It was lucky they weren't angry at her, and they proceeded to perform MAMA to their seniors.


AHH thanks so much for all your comments! And yes Chen is sooooo left out everytime.. Have you guys seen him during interviews? He was dying to say something but he didn't understand a single word.. I'd love to think of him as a sweet and cute little boyyyy.

Oh well, had some fun with EXO-K for this chapter! ;) 

And thanks to all the new subscribers too! :D LOVEYA!