Unmasked.

When I Start Singing.

Jung Daehyun. Main Vocal of rookie group BAP- Best. Absolute. Perfect. Debuted on 26th January 2012 with title song 'Warrior'. 3rd oldest in the group... Janice could go on and on about them, but obviously that was not the time to do it. Janice kept her head low, as she watched CEO-nim talk and TS's representative talk to the producer. Janice eyed Daehyun, who did not wear a mask. He was usually seen with a mask, and Janice was so lucky to meet him mask-less. The girl didn't pay attention to the conversation, she probably wouldn't get the full picture anyway. She started playing with her skirt underneath the table, spacing out.

Daehyun stared at the girl right in front of her. She was looking underneath the table, and he wanted to look underneath to wee what was so interesting on the ground but figured it would look suspicious so he just continued observing her. Her black hair looked good on her.. And the dress suits her. She's most probably his co-star for the upcoming idol drama series..? But Daehyun has never seen her before. "Debuting her in this drama.." Daehyun heard SM's CEO saying and figured out what was going on. So she's going to be a new face. Daehyun didn't mind working with her, since he was a rookie himself and it was his first time acting. The blonde scratched his head, he was going to dye his hair next week before filming for BAP's new MV begins. He was just getting used to being blonde.. Daehyun could help but pout, and then he realised the girl was looking at him. Aish, he thought. He just embarrassed himself. Daehyun bit his lip as he stared at the table, not wanting to see the girl's reaction. He used to be able to do such things when he had his mask on. Blame manager for refusing to let him wear it today. But after all he was not BAP's Daehyun today, but Jung Daehyun. 

Janice snickered when she saw Daehyun pout. She almost wanted to run over and squish his cheeks, but of course she didn't. Everyone would probabaly think she was mad. It was then the adults ended their conversation and Soo Man turned to Janice. "Janiceu, he will be your co-star, Jung Daehyun. I'm sure you know him right?" Soo Man gave Janice a wink gesturing to Daehyun. He knew Janice was a huge fan of him. Janice nodded her head and turned to Daehyun and his representative. "Hello, I am Janice Lim. I look forward to this production, and I'll do my best," Janice face-palmed inside the moment she finished her introduction, what a crappy thing to say! To her surprise, Daehyun smiled and nodded, stretching out his hand. "Hi, I'm Daehyun. I'm looking forward to out partnership too!" Janice smiled and shook his hand, surprised at his warm hands. Or was it just her hands which was freezing?

Her hands were cold. Like really cold. Daehyun wanted to hold her hand for a longer time to warm it but she withdrew it quickly. Daehyun felt a little hurt but figured it would be awkward if they kept holding on to each others hands.. The adults started talking about the drama that they were filming, and obviously they were supposed to be a couple since they were the leads. It was the typical cliche storyline, 2 high school students who didn't like each other start to fall in love with each other.. BORING. The only twist was that the female lead was some loner who disguised herself because she had to keep her identity a secret.. Daehyun stopped listening halfway and observed the Janice girl who doesn't seem to know what was going on as well. Why did she have an english name, she isn't korean? Daehyun shrugged as the meeting came to an end and they were told about their schedules for the drama. The next week was script reading and.. what singing practice? Daehyun raised an eyebrow, wondering why they had to sing for this drama and saw that the girl did the same.. Maybe they were alike in some ways..