Chapter 2

Rider 2

 

This man had the name of Kim Bae but everyone just called him Bae. He was near the kingdom and was in his search of the six elements. He had entered the kingdom and saw six boys chatting happily with each other. ‘They have formed bonds, powerful ones too; this will be harder than I thought.’ He thought as he snuck out of the kingdom to his horse and grabbed his bow and arrow. He hated taking innocent lives but, this is what he had to do. He aimed his arrow at a small boy that was eating an apple that his mother bought for him.

 

Key perked up and turned to a boy by an apple cart. “Yah! Kid move now!” He yelled. The others looked over to the boy and noticed the bad aura.

 

The arrow was released but Key placed the boy in an ice barrier, protecting him from the arrow.  The town’s people gasped and a few screamed. The boy was scared stiff as his mother ran to him “thank you so much.” She spoke as she embraced her son. Key smiled and turned to look at where the arrow had come from. Taemin went to go look but, there was no one there. “Maybe, an assassin?” Onew wondered. Jonghyun shook his head, “no, it couldn’t be not for a little kid.” Changmin sighed and said “looks like the kingdom is in danger, we’ll need to report this to the king.” The boys nodded and went to the palace. The little boy stopped Key and bowed “thank you, so much.” Key smiled and kneeled to his level “you’re not hurt are you?” He asked. The boy shook his head but, he was clutching something in his hand. He then shoved it out and it was a crystal dagger necklace. “T-this is for you, f-for saving me, thank you.” Key smiled and took the necklace, “thank you.” He stood up and placed the necklace around his neck and looked to the others, “what do you think guys?” Jonghyun whistled “I’m jealous.” The others nodded. Key smiled and they continued to walk past the boy to the palace.

 

In the palace, the king had just finished his meeting with his senators when the six boys had entered. The stood in front of the kings throne and kneeled. The king smiled “what can I do for you D.Tamers?” He asked. “There was an attack today in the market place, your majesty.” Onew spoke as the leader of the group. The king turned serious “any deaths or injuries?” “No sir, but, we managed to get the arrow that he was using, according to the arrow head, it has come from the mountain plantains, harsh terrain but, good enough stones for arrows.”  The king nodded and said “I’m sorry,  it looks like I’m going to have to send you on a new mission.” The boys rose and nodded. “Keep me informed, understood?” The boys nodded and left.

 

Bae had galloped away on his horse after seeing that these were the elements that he was looking for, he knew he couldn’t beat them with just hand to hand combat but, he did know one thing, get rid of the element and you get rid of the wielder. His mission was to find something, or someone who could do that.

 

Key and Jonghyun got some supplies from their house before going off to get their dragons. Jonghyun stopped though and looked at his lover, “Key. I don’t like this, I’m getting a really bad feeling about this.” He said as he took the boy’s hand into his own and held it. Key smiled and said “Jonghyun, remember, no matter what happens we are together for life, our bond proves it and so does the ring, come the others are waiting for us.” Jonghyun nodded and pecked the boy’s lips before closing the door to their house and leaving to the gate of the kingdom.  Once they left and got deep into the forest, Changmin whistled loudly and not even a few minuets after loud roars and growls echoed through the sky. Six dragons landed in front of their masters. “Hey, ready to go on a new mission?” Jonghyun asked. Flame lowered his head “always, master.” The creature hissed. The boys got onto their dragons and took off and their new journey began.