Chapter 1

Rider 2

 

The morning sun appeared over the horizon, birds welcomed it as they sang the sun a loving morning sun. However in the kingdom, everyone was still sleeping in their nice little houses.

In one house, on the second floor in their bedroom,  Jonghyun stretched and cracked open an eye before looking around. He turned to see Key, sleeping peacefully. He smiled and caressed the boy’s cheek. They had been married for over a year and have never been happier. “Key, wake up, baby.” Jonghyun cooed his lover awake as he continued to caress the boy’s cheek. Key groaned and opened his eyes and stretched before smiling “good morning, Jjong.” Jonghyun leaned in and spoke in a hushed tone “good morning,” before leaning in and capturing his lover’s lips in a sweet blissful morning kiss. Key replied to the kiss and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck bringing him closer and deepening the kiss. Jonghyun laced their fingers together making their rings clink. They broke the kiss and looked at the rings. Jonghyun smiled “it’s been a year.” Key spoke. The older turned to his iced element lover and smirked “yeah, it has.” He leaned in and pecked his lips before getting up out of bed. Key sat up and watched how Jonghyun scratched the back of his head and walked to the bathroom. Key, too, got out of bed, threw on one of Jonghyun’s shirts and went down stairs to start on breakfast.

 

In another little house near the lake, Taemin was eating breakfast with Minho, his boyfriend. The two have been together for 3 months and they have shared precious moments in bliss. Minho has seen every single side of Taemin both literally and figuratively. “Hyung,” Taemin said suddenly. Minho looked over and saw the younger boy pouting “What is it Taeminnie?” The older asked as he walked away from his dishes and to his pouting boyfriend. “You didn’t give me a kiss yet.” Minho smiled and lifted the boy into his arms and said “well then, let’s fix that.” He leaned in and pressed his lips against Taemin’s but, Taemin pushed the older back “not like that.” Minho made an understanding nod before taking them to their bedroom and shutting the door.

 

In the final house, Changmin had made a special breakfast for his lover, Onew.  He made the finishing touches and smiled proud of himself for the amazing work that he had done. He  went upstairs to his sleeping lover and sat down on the bed “babe, wake up.” He said but, Onew being the heavy sleeper didn’t even flinch. Changmin went under the covers and went to Onew’s abs and began to pepper kisses down the skin before nuzzling into the flesh making the younger boy moan “Yah~ Changmin don’t do this to me when I’m sleeping” Onew spoke. Changmin went to a and it “well I tried waking you up but, you wouldn’t so I went to plan B.” Onew pushed the covers off just enough to reveal Changmin’s head. Onew leaned in and kissed his lover passionately before breaking the kiss “What is it?” Changmin was still on top of the younger when he replied “I have a surprise for you.” Onew chuckled “I know the surprise; I have seen it many times.” Changmin’s eyes widened before realizing what Onew was actually talking about. He playfully hit the younger and said “not that kind of surprise, I made breakfast.” Onew was extremely surprised at this “you?” Changmin nodded “come and have some.” He said as he got off of the younger and pulled his arm. Onew sighed and got up out of bed and went downstairs to find a very mouth watering breakfast waiting for him at the table. “Sit, try some.” Changmin encouraged. Onew did as he was told and sat down at the tab le. He picked up some of the food and ate it. Changmin was looking up at the younger boy and awaiting his reaction “wow, this is really good.” Changmin smiled “you like it?” Onew nodded. Changmin released a sigh of relief and sat down with the younger and enjoyed their breakfast.

 

This is how these boys spend their mornings, but, these boys are very special. They know that something is approaching and what ever it is, will not go away easily.