A date with my BOYFRIEND (YoonA POV)

It's You(너라고)

Donghae's hand felt warm around mine. I felt safe when I was with him but it wasn't like it used to be with Taecyeon. I couldn't help but compare both of them to each other everytime. It was like a curse – thinking all the time of Taecyeon. He was stuck in my head like an old chewing gum.

 

When I realized that I had associated Taecyeon with an old chewing gum I felt bad...how could I?

It wasn't his fault that I was unhappy now...

 

„Let us go to a nice restaurant.“, Donghae suddenly suggested and smiled happily. Well, yes...he was happy about this date...right.

 

I smiled back at him and nodded. „Alright.“

 

We went to our favourite restaurant and were welcomed by the old lady that used to see us there before we started dating each other. „Nice to see you two again! Long time no seen!“

 

I smiled at her until she led us to our usual place.

Quickly I took the menue and started to look for something we could order. Well...I acted to do so but in reality I was thinking about a lot of stuff. About Taecyeon but mainly about this whole situation...how did it turn out like that? How did my best friend become my boyfriend?

Donghae was a guy every girl was dreaming of...I always thought the girl that succeeded in becoming his girlfriend was a lucky one...but I had never expected me to be the chosen one.

 

It all started 5 months after Taecyeon started to date Jessica. Of course I knew about it and for the last months back then I had been a mess. Donghae was the only one who was there for me. He never knew I was in love with Taecyeon – he even didn't know we had been a couple. It was not like Taecyeon and I had been the mysterious ones....we just wanted to have our lonesome time...together alone...that had been nice.

It was Yuri who informed me that Donghae started to act awkward around me.

She told me that she noticed how he looked at me and that I should be ready because he could ask me out in the near future and yes....he did. Well...despite all that had happened it was my fault that it ended up like this now. He asked me out but I accepted his invitation...I felt bad dumping my best friend, plus he had looked at me that hopeful...it was heart breaking...

It didn't took long until we turned out as a couple.

 

„I think we should eat some Bulgogi.“, I said after I succeeded in escaping my own cruel thoughts.

Donghae liked Bulgogi...well...nearly everyone liked it but Donghae was a really big fan of it.

 

„Uhm...alright.“, Donghae answered.

 

I nodded and then ordered the food for us. When I glanced back at Donghae he was staring at me.

 

„What's wrong?“, I asked wondering.

 

„Nothing.“, he answered and grinned amused. „Don't worry too much, everything's perfectly alright.“

 

„I can't take you serious if you look like that.“, I said and pouted.

Donghae was still grinning. I had to admit that he was more than just handsome. He was charming and educated...still cheeky and sometimes even a bit snooty. But I liked it. He was such an adorable guy...

 

He was picking on me until the food came. Maybe it had been a good idea to come to this place. The strange feeling that appeared when I started to date Donghae disappeared and I felt comfortable and safe around him again. It was a big advancement. I should thank the girls afterwards.

 

We left the restaurant in the late evening and strolled back to my dormitory. It was a bit cold what made me shiver. Donghae was a gentleman and handed me his jacket.

 

Everything seemed to be perfect. We were a nice couple. A really nice couple – plus I felt good around this one special guy.

Unfortunatelly this wasn't the end of my feelings for Taecyeon who was entrenched deep in my heart. Donghae wasn't able to make Taecyeon disappear from my mind. I tried my best to abolish my feelings for Taecyeon but the salvation wasn't in seight anywhere.

 

Right now everything was still peaceful. Nobody knew that it was only a hollow peace.