I will always love you (DongHae POV)

It's You(너라고)

I was a bit late but I was sure Jessica would wait. The thing was...there was no Jessica. The person I saw made me panic. I was shocked when I saw Yoona standing there where I should have met with Jessica.

 

„What are you doing here?!“, I asked her in shock.

 

Did she know what I wrote to Taecyeon? What I had planned?

 

Maybe he told it to Jessica and Jessica told it to Yoona. Damnit, I knew I should have written 'I love you too'.

Now everything was messed up. Yoona must have been really angry. I gulped and looked at her.

 

„I...I...I...!“, she started to mutter. I expected her to freak out. To shout at me. To scold me.

 

She didn't know what to say...oh crap I must have hurt her a lot.

 

„I just took a walk...and then I saw you...So I waited.“, she said.

 

...phew.

 

I started to relax again. Damnit, I was really relieved. No angry yelling, no harsh words, no complaints.

 

„Oh...“, I said and scratched the back of my head.

 

Yes, it must have been a coincidence. The question just was...where was the person I wanted to meet? There was no hint of Jessica Jung.

 

„What did you do here?“, Yoona asked me and I could have bet it sounded sceptically.

 

„Uhm...just taking a walk. I thought maybe I would meet you here.“ I smiled brightly at her and hoped she would believe me. On her face I could see that she wasn't that satisfied with the answer.

 

Silently I walked next to her and then I started to feel sorry. I didn't want to hurt her. She didn't deserve to suffer because of a stupid jerk like me. I had really thought about cheating on her. Maybe this was a signpost of god. A hint that Jessica and me were not ment to be together.

Perhaps that was a sign that Yoona and me were ment to be. When I looked at her in resignment she looked just the same.

 

„What's wrong?“, I asked her worried. Seeing her like that made my heart ache. It ached even more than when I thought about losing Jessica.

 

Yoona glanced straight ahead. “What do you think about our relationship?“, she asked me all of a sudden.

 

I promptly froze.

 

„Wh...why are you asking?“, I wanted to now and nervously put my hands into my trouser pockets.

 

„Just wondering.“, she answered – again resigned.

 

„Uh...I...sorry, I was just a bit overwhelmed by your question. Don't take me wrong. I think...maybe we're a match made by heaven.“, I said quickly. It was just what I had thought about before. Maybe we were ment to be.

 

„You really think so?“, Yoona asked and looked up. All the way she had had her eyes directed to the ground.

 

„Yes...you don't believe me?“ I took a step further to her so there was just a small inch of distance between us. Gently I took her hand and stopped. She stooped as well and turned around to me. Her eyes glanced at me with the purest and inocent look I've ever seen in my entire life.

 

I didn't want her to think that I was lying – because I was not. Honestly – I didn't. It felt like being stabbed in the chest, knowing that she thought I wasn't honest to her.

 

„Believe me, Im Yoona...I love you-truly. And I'll always do.“ And this time it didn't felt like a lie. I ment it. Like it was our first kiss, I bent down to her and wanted to kiss her when suddenly...

 

 

What the heck?!“