I love you, too (YoonA POV)

It's You(너라고)

It was big, it was bright, it was amazing.

 

Everyone loved the atmosphere except for me. On a day like that how could I be sad?

 

It was because of him.

 

I loved him more than anything else on this world but he loved another woman. He was looking at her like she was the only human excisting on this entire world. His smile made my heart melt and even though I was the sadest person right now I smiled as well. Seeing him smiling and being happy just by looking at her made me happy. For him. And for her.

 

I knew him very well. We used to be friends before we became a couple but it didn't work out.

Now I didn't even know what we were. Jealousy started to spread inside of my chest. I could hardly breath and it felt like I was about to suffocate.

I loved him...I loved him so much...but his heart belonged to another woman.

 

It didn't matter how much I tried to impress him, how pretty I looked or what I said. I was nothing compared to her. To him I was a friend...at least I hoped I was still his friend.

It often seemed that he had already forgotten about me...but I tried my best.

 

I grabbed Donghae's hand. He was my friend. My boyfriend. I knew he loved me more than anything else on this world. It was my duty to make him happy whereas I was happy or not.

He was kind to me whatever I did. He was there for me whatever bothered me. I had to pretend to love him even though I loved another man just to make Donghae happy.

 

Donghae's „I love you“ got lost by the music and Jessica Jung's voice but I saw him saying them. I smiled brightly like it was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. It was a burden and painful but for Donghae I tried to fight against everything I thought.

 

„I love you, too.“, I responded and saw his smile becoming brighter and brighter. It was a nice thing he was happy but those words were the sweetest and worst lie I've ever told to someone...because in my heart these words were ment for Ok Taecyeon.