The insecure couple

It's You(너라고)

It was rainy this morning...not like usual. Taecyeon had brought an umbrella with him to take Jessica out like he used to and Jessica smiled at him and greeted him with a soft kiss.

 

Like always they walked side by side but this time there was silence. Usually they were talking about nearly everything...mostly normal stuff. It was awkward this day.

 

It's the weather...yes, that must be it, Taecyeon tried to tell himself. Usually I'm not that...depressed.

 

Jessica neither felt like talking nor like thinking. She just looked straight ahead.

 

„Today we'll take the city road?“, Taecyeon asked her and she nodded silently.

 

The last day was nice until the small surprising party was over. Back then they didn't have a topic to talk about anymore. Jessica was busy with her thoughts while Taecyeon had his own problems, too.

That was probably just a stage, they appeased themselves.

 

Donghae's voice buzzed through the air and Jessica's head went up immediately. Both had passed an electronic shop where a commercial was on TV. Donghae talked about some special drinks in it. With a sigh Jessica thought about how lovingly and gentle Donghae was. How he teased others around him and then chuckled in an adorable way. His beautiful grin... She bit on her lower lip and quickly looked away. Thinking about the ex-boyfriend was a no-no!

What if Taecyeon noticed what she was doing?

 

Taecyeon didn't. He was nonstop thinking about Yoona. He would have never admit it but he truly did it. Yoona was stuck in his head. Her voice, her smell, her eyes, her laughters. In contrast to Jessica he didn't think about how his girlfriend might feel once she saw him like that – as it was said: He would have never admit it.

 

„The weather is bad and I don't feel too good. Can you take me back to the dormitory, please?“, Jessica demanded and her boyfriend nodded agreeing. He didn't even wonder.

 

When they reached the front door, Yoona came out. Today she wasn't late so she didn't expected to meet the couple again. She quickly looked to the ground after she noticed them and hurried to pass them by.

 

Taecyeon looked after her for a moment. Why don't you at least wish us a good morning? Yoong, what are you doing? What are you thinking? Come back!

He snorted a bit indignantly and suprised but then looked back at Jessica. She looked kinda calculating though he had no idea why.

 

„Well...good bye? See you later?“, Taecyeon tried to pull her out of her day dreams.

 

Jessica glanced up at him and then blinked. „Oh...yes, I'll call you afterwards, okay? Bye bye.“

 

She gave him a soft kiss again and then went inside. The first thing she did was searching the commercial at Youtube while Taecyeon was trying to find the path Yoona was taking every morning.