Siwon at the Door!

When the Diva Met His Match...

Hello my lovelys!!

im sorry for not updating like i said i would!! T.T

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

ive been really sick and it didnt help that i almost fainted walking home and im taking TAKS this week so yea... really sorry!

well enough of that heres the update!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring-Ding-Dong

"Hyung go get the door! I BET ITS YOUR DATE!"

"aish dont rush me you fish! Your Lucky im even agreeing to this" -_- Heechul opened the door and starred at the man in front of him.

"Hello there gorgeous. Might i say you look ravishing tonight. " 'Smirk'

"YOU! Your the man from the red light!! What are you doing here! What do you want!"

"Oh did Hyukkie not tell you ? Im your date for tonight and i have planned on of the best nights of your life."

"OH HELL NO! Im not going anywherew with you! "

"But hyung you promised."

"I dont care!! Im not going out with him! Hes creepy!"

"Those hurt chullie. they really do. " said Siwon holding his chest like the words stung.

"Get out of my house!! I dont want to be near you!"

"Now hyung you promised hae that you would go on the date. Now look your making hae sad. So hurry up and go and have fun." pointing to donghae looking sad and on the verge of tears.

"Ugh Donghae come here and give your hyung a hug." donghae ran and hugged heechul and hid his face in his shirt while Heechul patterd his head like a cat.

"Will me going on a date with Siwon make you feel better?"

"Mhm" shaking his head yes.

"Ugh Ok fine ill go on the date. Just no more surprises..."
"Yay! thank you hyung! i know you guys with have fun! Right Siwon-hyung?"

"of course hae, i wouldnt do anything to unplease Heechul. Now will we get going i have alot of stuff planned"

"DONT RUSH ME!" looking down at hae "Ok hae ill be back later."

"Bye hyung have fun!"

They both left slamming the door.

"Do you think Siwon will come back alive hyukkie ?"

"I hope so baby... i really hope so..."

 

Siwon led Heechul down the stairs and into his car. Heechul had seen it before but it never got over the fact of how luxurious and expensive it looked.

"Your going to start drooling chullie."

Heechul immediatly closed him mouth. "Oh Shut up you horse!"

"Nicknames already... hmm someones moving fast."

"I... uh ... AISH! just get in the damn car."

"My pleasure princes." and he closed the Heechuls door. He walked around and stepped into the drivers seat.

"So where would you like to go chullie?"

"Arent you the one that supposed to know that? how am i supposed to know!"

"ok well i did have a perfect restaurant planned if you didnt choose anything."

"Then lets go. Might as well go there insteast fo sitting here for the rest of our lives."

Siwon smirked "Always a diva i see"

"WHAT WAS THAT!" and they drove off.

They arrived at the Blue Rose Restaurant and Bar. Siwon like the gentleman he was opened the door for Heechul and they both entered.

"Hello How may i help you this evening?" said the waiter.

"yes reservation for 2 under Choi Siwon."

"Ah yes Mr Choi please this way your table in the back was saved just as you requested."

"So you were going to bring me here anyway?"

"yes im sorry chullie if its not to your liking we can go somewhere else."

"No its fine. I kinda like it here."

Siwon smiled to Heechuls response.

"May i offer you gentlemen a drink?"

"Yes i would like a bottle of Hennesy Richards please."

"Right away sir."

"OMO! o.O That drink is over a thousands dollars!"

"Yes i know only the best for the best looking man in this room. "

Heechul couldnt help but blush at the compliment and hid his face int he menu.

"You cant hide that face over princess." Smirk.

This was all new to Heechul. Of course he had previous relationships but nothing compared to this. the luxurious cars to expensive drinks, but Heechul was not going to be played like everyone else. He was going to stand his ground and see how far Mr. Choi Siwon would go for his approval.

 

 

so heres my uodate for now :)

Please comment!! more comments faster update!

(yes stole from LADYVAMP! love her!! "

anyways THANK YOU!! <3