The Day Has Arrived!

When the Diva Met His Match...

"Hyung its time to wake up."

"Aish what time is it donghae?"

"Its 3 o'clock hyung"

"AISH!! WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UO SO EARLY! THERES NO WORK TODAY!"

"Hyung! its 3 in the afternoon you need to get up!"

"No no I dont im tired and WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"But..."
"NO BUTS OUT!!" screamed Heechul as he slammed the door.

"ughh going to have to resort to plan B"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure about thus hyukkie ? Hes going to come after us when we do this..."

"dont worry hae i have everything planned out. We just need to get him ready and pushed out the door before he can attack."

"I Hope this works.."

"Have faith love this plan is foolproof. "

Eunhae slowly opened the door to Heechuls room and saw the diva sleeping peacefully. Hyukkie was carrying a bucket of water with ice, while donghae looked for suitable clothes for Heechul to wear on his date. He opened the curtains and covered his ears ready for the scream.

Hyukkie was sweating due to nervousness and lifted the bucket over Heechul and dumped all the water on him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE ! YOU!!! YOU MONKEY ILL KILL YOU!!!" Just as Heechul was going to pounce on Hyukkie Donghae intervened. "

"hyungwaitweonlydidthisbecauseyouhaveadateandoyuneedtogetreadywerereallysorrybye!"

Eunhae ran out of the room screaming and hid inside their bedroom.

Heechul stared at the door blankly trying to process what he was just told.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!" the house shook and Eunhae were hiding for their lives.

" Aish!!! ILL GET YOU TOO!"

very unhappy heechul got out of his soaking bed and looked for clothes. He opened his cabinet and starred at it blankly... All of his clothes were gone except for a pair of clean boxers, socks, wine red dress shirt, black dress pants, and a pair of his Giorgio Brutini shoes.

"LEE DONGHAE!! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!"

"those are your clothes hyung! you have a date so hurry up!"

"WHAT DATE!! OHHH!! YOUR SO GOING TO PAY!!

Heechul stepped into the shower and well showered... thats what most people do in the shower you know :)

Once he got out he put on the clothes Donghae had selected for him and he had to admit that the fish had taste.

Heechul walked out his room and began on his hunt for the Eunhae couple. He reached their bedroom and tried to open the door and realized it was locked.

"Ay! Fishie!! Open this door!"

"NO!!! your going to hurt us!"

"Maybe you shouldnt have dumped water on me in the first place!"

"hyung you needed to wake up cause you have a date!"

"WITH WHO! If you tell me i wont urt you ... much."

"No! Promise you wnt hurt us!"
"Fine Fine I wont hurt you. "

The door slowly turned and out came out the Eunhae couple. Heechul glared at them and followed into the living room.

"So who is it?"

"Do you remember my co-worked siwon?"

"Umm his name rings a bell but i dont have a face."

"well hes one of my close friends and you guys will have alot of fun. Hes really sweet hyung."

"Aish! I dont need to go on a date! Im fine!"

"Hyung weve seen how lonely you've been and just want to see you happy. Please give it a try."

"Ok ill try... but im not making any promises."

"oh THANK YOU THANK YOU HYUNG!"

"Youll see youll have alot of fun!!"

Ding-dong

"the time has come..."

 

My update!!! i know i said i would put the date but sorry i like suspense sometimes!! ill either update today again or tomorrow!

Please coomment!!