Angry...

When the Diva Met His Match...

"Aish!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT LEE DONGHAE!!" screamed heechul slamming his bag into the counter and throwing his shoes into the corner.

"Hyung what's wrong" said a sleepy donghae rubbing his tired eyes.

"Some wierdo smiled at me on the street! Like i ing knew him! i screamed at him saying who was he smiling at and he said at you gorgeous!! he told that to me!! KIM HEECHUL! OHH i would have rang his neck i had the chance!"

"Hehe hyung, i think you like him"

"WHAT!!! Thats it OUT OUT OUT!!!"

"But hyung..." :'(

"Aish!! fine you can stay!!"

"whats with all the noise hae?"

"YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!"

"ITS NOT JUST YOUR HOUSE HEECHUL!! AND STOP YELLING!! YOUR GOING TO MAKE HAE CRY!!"

"ugh i dont have time to deal with this right now. Im going to bed."

"Goodnight hyung!"

"Night fish. -_- Monkey.."

"That went well huh :)"

"Come one baby lets go back to bed."

"I better not hear nothing lee donghae!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon drove home with the biggest smile plastered on his face. He saw heechul and his regular diva self. Secretly Siwon had a crush on Heechul since Hyuk introduced him as donghae's roommate. He didnt tell anyone because he thought he wouldnt ever talk to him again, but this was his chance. Also he was most likely sure Heechul didnt remember him since he screamed at him through a window earlier that night.

Siwon lived on the other side of town in the penthouse of the condo. He liked everything clean so once he arrived he placed his shoes in the corner and placed his suit case on his office table. He was exhausted from his long days work, but his date with Heechul kept him motivated and pumped.

He couldnt decide where to take Heechul. Maybe the bayside restaurant or the new Italian Bistro in Downtown. Eh he decided hell let Heechul decide where they wanted to go.

After his show, (nosebleed) he climbed into bed and dreamed of heechul and there date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Heechul got out of the shower, he passed out onto his bed. He had overworked himself for the past week and he needed the rest. Since he didnt need to go to work tomorrow he could sleep in.

In the other room Hyuk and Hae were discussing how to get Heechul to agree to go on the date.
"So whats our plan Hae?"

"I really dont know hyukkie. Hes really stubborn. "

"Maybe we just tell him he needs to go for business or something."

"Maybe that could work ill have to see when he wakes up tomorrow."

"Ok well lets go to sleep and we'll plan some more in the morning" cuddling into Hae and kissing his head.

"Goodnight Hyukkie, i love you."

"Love You too baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter will show sichuls date!!!

hope you liked my update!! im trying really hard to make it good!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU!! for all the wonderful subscribers!!!

you guys are the best!!! <3 <3 <3

:)

bye!!!