When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 4 Talking about the same girl

Yuri is fixing her things before going to her work, same with Seohyun. Sooyoung left early because she has lots of report to make.

“Unnie, I’ll be going home late today. We will have our rehearsals for the Musical play this coming Friday.”

“Musical play? You never told me about that.”

“Really?... Ohh. I’m sorry unnie. I was about to tell you last Monday but I can’t catch you these few days so I forgot. Are you mad?” Seohyun said it with a worried face but Yuri just gives her a smile.

“Of course not… Come here” Seohyun took a seat beside her.

“Seohyunie, always remember that Yuri unnie is always be proud of you. If umma and appa, and Yoong Unnie are here, I’m sure they’ll be proud of you too.” Seohyun give her a tight hug.

“Thank you, Unnie… for taking care of me. I’m really proud too for having a sister like you. I love you Unnie”

“I know. I love you too. Just be careful okay? And go home directly after the rehearsals.”

“Yes unnie… Promise me you will watch on Friday. I reserved two seats for you and Soo unnie.”

“Okay... I promise”

“Go now or you’ll be late”

“You too unnie, bye”

--------------

It’s already 2 in the afternoon when Minho reached his apartment from his work. He thinks his apartment is messy so he decided to call Yuri.

“Hello? .... My place is a little bit messy so come here now and clean it” Minho gave the address and just hung up so that Yuri cannot complain.

--------------

It’s 2 in the afternoon, one hour before Yuri’s work time will end, when she received a phone call. She looked at the phone to know whose calling and it says “Stupid Minho”.

“Aissh, why is he calling right now?!” she murmured.

“What do you want?” She said without saying any hello.

“What?! But I’m still working” Minho hangs up after he gave the address to Yuri.

“Yah! Hello? Hello!”… “Aish. What should I do?” Yuri is thinking of what she’s going to use as an excuse. After a few minutes she come up with something and entered the manager’s office.

“Ahmmm.Manager”

“Yes, Yuri? Do you need something?”

“Ahmm… There’s an emergency at home and I really need to be there… It’s a little bit private so I can’t tell you the detail. I hope you let me go. Just this time” Yuri’s boss is not as rude as Minho. He treats his employees like a family so he allowed Yuri to go home.

“Thank You, Manager”

Yuri reached Minho’s apartment 40 minutes since he called. She presses the doorbell and a second later Minho opened it,

“Yah! What make you so long to be here? It takes only 15 minutes to travel from the café.” Minho greets her with a scold.

“I’m still at work so I need to think of some excuses that I am going to use… Just let me in so that I can start cleaning.” Minho let her enter and she is surprised to see his place is not messy at all. It shines like a star. She made an icy look to Minho.

“Yah! Are you playing with me?”

“What?” He just said with an innocent look.

“Is this what you call messy? I can’t even see any dirt on the floor.”

“Really? But it’s messy for me… If you don’t want to clean, cook for me then.”

“Argghh” Yuri is really pissed off with Minho. She goes immediately to the kitchen and start cooking.

Minho requested lots of foods that made her pissed even more. She took almost 2 hours of cooking. When she’s done she set the foods on the table.

“There I’m done; I cooked the food you want so I guess it’s time for me to go.”

“Who said you’re done? ... You should wash the dishes first after I eat.”

“What? Ohh p--lease... You can do that on your own. I have work at 6 and I don’t want to lose that job.” Yuri takes off the apron and put it in the chair. “I hope you understand I need to work to provide our needs, so please call me when I’m not working” She said and walks off. She left Minho who didn’t speak after he heard the last words of her. He felt a little bit guilty… He eats and he’s impressed of how delicious the foods are.

“Hmm... Not bad.” While he’s eating, he heard the doorbell rings. He gets up to open it.

------------

Nichkhun is a little bit depressed because he can’t find the girl on the picture which is Yuri. She keeps haunting his mind so he decided to go to Minho’s place to somehow forget and maybe get some advice to him and brought some soda with him.

He presses the doorbell and Minho opened the door.

“Khun, what are you doing here?”

“To visit my friend? I brought some sodas with me.” He entered the door and notices the food on the table.

“Do you have some guest? You have lots of food on the table.”

“Ahmmm. No. Remember the girl who called you to fetch me?” They took a seat on the living room.

“Yeah and what about that?”

“I met her and she’s the one who cooked it”

“Really? How… When” Minho tells Nichkhun everything from the first day he met her until this day.

“Wow… I can’t believe you Minho. You’re being mean to her.”

“Just a little…I noticed you’re a little busy these past few days. What made you busy huh?” Minho changes the topic by asking him and open one can of soda.

“Well, there’s this girl that I can’t get off of my head. I’ve seen her when I am taking pictures near the beach, and I accidentally took a picture of her which made me amazed by her beauty.” Nichkhun also told everything to Minho.

“I think I’m in love with her already”

“Really? How can you say that? You don’t even know her and don’t even talk to her.”

“That’s exactly my point; I haven’t talk to her and don’t even know her name but I can’t forget her. There’s something about her that… I don’t know… I can’t explain it”

“Well, I think you’re now crazy about her.”

“I know you know that I don’t easily fall in love, but I felt different, I didn’t felt it before.”

“Maybe you’re really in love hyung. Is she that pretty?”

“Yeah, her beauty is pure. How about that Yuri, is she pretty?”

“Yeah, she’s pretty especially when she gets mad”In Minho’s thoughts but said the opposite. “Ahmm. Not that much”

They drink and Nichkhun continues talking about the girl, as well as Minho she talks about her slave without even knowing their talking about the same girl, which is Yuri.

 

End of Chapter 4... So how is it? What will happen if Minho and Nichkhun will find out that the girl they’re talking about is just the same girl? Find out for the next chapters.

Thank you for subscribing and for the comments... I really appreciate it. Please continue leaving comments and subscribing, it gives me courage to continue writing... ^_^