When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 17. Revelation

Minho is busy on preparing for his confession to Yuri tonight. It's already 1:30 pm so he has five hours left to settle his plans. He prepared some foods to bring, which he personally cooked 'cause he believe it's much sweeter. He also hired a violinist to add some sweet music. He even bought fireworks to be lit up if she already said yes. At 5:00, he is already done all things according to his plans, so he has one hour left to groom himself. And before he goes, he reminded Yuri by sending her a text message.

*Text Conversation*

Minho: Kwon Yuri, don't be late. Flaming Pearls Garden, 6:30 pm.

Yuri: Yes Sir! Tell me; is there any event or something?

Minho: Don't ask, just come. You will know it if you got here.

Yuri: Aish! You're making me nervous.

Minho: You should.... Just kidding, don't worry.

*End of Text Conversation*

Minho is now waiting for Yuri at the said place. It's really a perfect place to confess or to propose to someone you love, such a romantic place. You can see a variety of flowers planted everywhere since it's a garden, there's a medium-sized pond with a fountain in the center and it is surrounded with a thousands of pearls, it's not a real pearl though but what's special about this is that it lights like a flame, that's why it's called Flaming Pearls Garden. Minho is a little bit nervous but excited and confident at the same time.

It’s been 15 minutes since the time which Minho told Yuri that she should be here, so it’s already 6:45 pm. He decided to just wait for a little bit longer, and thought maybe she’s late because of traffic. And another 15 minutes had passed but still no sign of her. That’s too much traffic so he decided to give her a call. It now makes him worried. He tried to call her but her phone seems busy. He tried for about five times already but still the same.

“Yuri, where are you right now? Why is your phone busy? Please give me a call” Minho is like he’s talking to Yuri while kept on dialing her number hoping that he can reach her.

===============================================================================================================

 Yuri is on her way to the place where Minho told him to go, she's wearing a what he instructed her.

Yuri looked like this: --->>>

                                                         

It’s a 30-minute travel to that place from hers so by exactly 6:30, she will reached the garden. But before she could reach the place, she got a call from Sooyoung. Her voice is trembling and seems panicked which made her worried.

*Phone Conversation

“Soo. Why did you called?”

 “Yul! Ahmm... Something…Seo… she’s...” Sooyoung can’t talk straight, she don’t know how to explain it.

“Soo, relax… what happened?” Yuri tried to calm her.

“Yul… Seohyun’s missing.” She is shocked to hear that.

“Missing? Why? How?!” She can’t understand it fully but it made her panicked. Yuri knows how to be calm in any situation but when it comes to Seohyun, she forgets about it. “Okay--- I’ll be right there in a minute.”

*End of Conversation

She asked the taxi driver to go back so he made a U-turn.

After a few minutes, she finally reached their apartment, she saw Sooyoung outside, walking back and forth. She then runs towards her.

“Soo.” She stops on what she’s doing as she heard Yuri and goes towards her. “Yul”

“What happened? Explain it to me calmly.” Sooyoung then released a deep breath and explain it Yuri.

“We are both watching TV, her favorite cartoon Keroro. Then she got a call from someone but I don’t know who it is. I was shocked when she suddenly cried. I asked her what happened, she only mumbled ‘my scholarship’, so I asked her again but she ran away. I tried to catch her but she runs faster than me until she’s out of sight. I can’t find her anywhere. I’m sorry, Yul.”

“No Soo, it’s not your fault. I know you did your best. I’ll try to call Sunny or her other classmates and try to ask some help too.” They called every person that Seohyun might know but they also didn’t know where she is, so it makes her more worried. As she finished talking to the last person, a classmate of Seohyun, her phone rings and it says, ‘Stupid Minho’. She totally forgot about him so she answered it immediately.

*Phone Conversation

“Yah! Where are you now?” Minho shouted on the other line to somehow frighten her.

“Ahmm. I’m sorry Minho, I-I haven’t called you. I-It’s just that--- something happened.” Her voice is a little bit shaky that makes Minho to be worried.

“Yuri, what happened? Are you okay?”

“A-ahmm. Seohyun is missing right now.” She started to cry. “I don’t know what to do.”

“Yuri, stop crying. Have you called people that she might know? Have you called the police?”

“Yes. We already did but she’s not there and the police won’t accommodate us because she’s just missing for more than an hour, plus she’s already 18. I know she’s not a minor anymore but I can’t help myself not to worry.” She cries again.

“Okay, don’t worry, I’ll be there.”

*End of Conversation

Minho then instructed the people he hired to go home and immediately go to Yuri’s apartment.

Yuri and Sooyoung are still outside the house, waiting for Seohyun to comeback. A few minutes later, two cars came and parked in front of them. She already knew that Minho will come but she didn’t expect Nichkhun will also come. The two get out of their car at the same time and looked at each other which made Nichkhun puzzled and delayed from walking to Yuri. Minho proceeds to Yuri then Nichkhun followed him from behind, still questioning what he is doing here.

“Yul/Yuri, are you okay?” They’ve said together at the same time. Yuri hesitates to answer but she did anyway.

“N-not really.”

“Ahmm, I called Sir Nichkhun to ask some help.” Sooyoung said to Yuri.

“Let’s try to find her anywhere.” Minho said without looking at Nichkhun. “Yuri, come with me.” They both held Yuri’s hands, Minho on the left hand and Nichkhun on the right. She is shocked by their actions but she chose to go with Minho.

“Ahmm, I’ll just go with Minho.” Nichkhun then let go of her hand. “Soo, please go with Nichkhun.” Soo just nodded. He felt jealous that he chose Minho over him and kept asking why. They started to look for Yuri’s sister, everywhere.

They’ve been looking for her for almost two hours and asked lots of people already but still no sign of her that made Yuri feels hopeless and she cried again.

“I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know where to find her.” She covers her face with her palms. Minho then hugs her to give comfort and Yuri just let him.

“It’s okay--- We will find her.”

“She’s the only one I have now. I don’t want to lose another one.”

“Don’t think about that. I know you missed your parents but be strong.” Minho tries to lift up her strength. As she heard the phrase ‘missed your parents’, she then released from that hug and wiped her tears.

“I think I already know where she is.”

*Flashback*

Yuri and Seohyun were the only one left after the burial of their parents and sister. They were standing in front of their grave, still crying.

“Unni, I will surely missed Appa, Eomna and Yoona unni.” Seohyun told her sister Yuri.

“Me too, Seohyunnie… but if you really feels sad and badly miss them, just come here and talk to them.” Seohyun then lay her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

“I will, unni.”

*End of flashback

They headed on her parents grave hoping that she will find her sister there. When they reached the place, she saw Seohyun sitting and leaning her head forward on the grave which made with marble stones, she is hardly crying.

“Umma, Appa, unni, I missed you so much. Why aren’t you here?” Yuri’s tears fell seeing her sister cried, it makes her really weak. But thanks to Minho which is trying to give her courage.

“Be strong.” Minho tapped her back “The Yuri I’ve known is brave, where is she now?” Yuri looked at him. “As you said, she’s the only one left in you, so don’t show her any signs of weaknesses.” She then realized that he’s right, she smiled to him and nodded, then stepped closer to Seohyun.

“Seohyunnie.” As she heard her sister’s voice, she looked at her and walked towards her, then hugged her.

“Unnie, I’m sorry… I’m sorry I’ve lost my scholarship… I’m sorry for disappointing you.”

“No… No… Don’t be sorry. It’s okay, it’s just a scholarship. Don’t worry; I’ll take care of it.”

“Thanks, Unnie.”

“Just don’t do this again… Let’s go home, I know you’re already tired.” Yuri called Sooyoung that they already found Seohyun and just wait for them on the house.

Seohyun is in her room now with Sooyoung. Nichkhun, Minho and Yuri are left on the living room. It’s a very awkward situation but this gives her a chance to thank both of them.

“Ahmm, thank you guys for helping us to find my sister.

“No problem.” Nichkhun said while Minho just gave her a smile. “Ahmm. I think I should go now. It’s getting late already.” Nichkhun stood up.

“Ah, yeah. Thanks again.” He takes a glance to Minho and goes out after that. Yuri then faced Minho. “I’m sorry; I know Nichkhun will ask why you are here. Are we going to tell him the truth?”

“Don’t worry; I’ll take care about this. Now go rest, I know you’re tired. I’ll go home now also.”

“Okay. I’ll take you outside.”

“No need. Just take a rest.” Minho insisted.

“Okay, Good night then.” He gave her a sweet smile.

Minho is about to go home but he saw Nichkhun leaning in front of his car, waiting for him. He is thinking maybe this is the time to tell him everything. They looked at each other a few seconds before one of them started talking.

“Could you tell me what’s happening? I mean--- what’s between you and Yul?” Minho looked down then told him everything that Yuri is the girl who’s working for him; that he just knew lately; that she’s also the girl he was talking about, everything, except the feelings that he felt towards her.

“Why is it hard for you to tell me? Is it because you two fell for each other? Is this the reason why she rejects me?!” Nichkhun is a little bit angry but can still hold it. Minho is shocked to hear that he already confess to her.

“S-she rejects you?” He did not answer him, he throws a question instead.

“Just answer my question?!”

“No… We don’t have any special relationship but---” Minho stopped from what he was talking, still in doubt if he is going to say it.

“But what?!” Nichkhun’s voice becomes stronger and louder but not enough to be heard by the people surrounding the place. “Is it because you love her?!” Nichkhun asked him again but Minho didn’t respond. Nichkhun grasps him by his collar and repeat the question. “Tell me, is it because you love her? Tell m---”

“Yes! I love her very much!... I love her with all my heart!" Minho finally burst out his true feelings. Because of anger, Nichkhun punched Minho on his face which made him stumbled on the ground but he make himself stand right away.

“Minho, remember this, even though we’re friends, I will never let go of Yuri and I will do everything to make her happy.” Nichkhun then gave him a warning before he turned away and walked to his car.

“Khun” Minho called his name before he gets inside. “May the best man wins.” Nichkhun then entered his car and drove away. He is left there standing while touching his broken lips.

“Ouch! He punches stronger than I tought.”

 

End of Chapter 17. It’s been a while since I last updated but here it is now. Minho’s confession has been failed due to Seohyun’s disappearance… Nichkhun now knows that Minho love Yuri also and they will fight for it. What do you think will happen to them??? Find out for the next chapters.

you, thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave some comments and please subscribe if you haven't yet. Thanks again.. ^____^