When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 13. A Night of Surprises 2

Minho is looking for Yuri; he wants to give back her locket. He tries to find her in every corner of the party but he can't find her anywhere. He took a glance outside the window and saw Yuri smelling the flower at the garden. It made him smile, perfect timing to talk to her but this smile fades away when he saw someone walking towards Yuri, it's Nichkhun. It hurts him to see the two of them together, his best buddy and the girl he liked. He just watching them at the window and Krystal suddenly walks beside him.

"They're really compatible to each other, right?" Minho's face cannot be painted and gave a strong stare to Krystal.

 "What? I'm just saying what I observed." She defended herself but she intended to say it.

"I didn't ask your opinion." Minho is about to leave but before he could go Krystal asks him a question.

"Why are you mad? Don't tell me you like her? I know she's not your type." Krystal is very confident of saying that.

"Yeah, you're right---" Krystal smiles that she guesses right 'I'm right, he doesn’t like her at all.' In her mind "---I like her." She just smirked of what she heard.

"You like her? Don't fool around, Minho. Then tell me why you like her?" She challenged him.

"Just simple--- She's not like you --- and another thing I mean what I said." He then leaves after. Yeah. It's just a simple answer but it's like a knife that pierced in her heart. Because of that her smile fades away and turned to where Yuri was and made a sware. "You can't take Minho from me, Kwon Yuri. Just wait for my revenge, and I will surely make your life miserable."

========================================================================================

"Hmm, it’s beautiful." Yuri said while smelling the flowers.

"But you're more beautiful than those flowers." Nichkhun said behind that made her frightened.

"Oh, Nichkhun, you scared me. I thought the flowers answered me back." Yuri joked that made Nichkhun laugh.

"I'm sorry, it's not my intention to scare you--- By the way, what are you doing here outside?"

"Ahmm. I just want to breathe some fresh air. I saw this garden and it's a perfect place." Yuri now felt a little bit cold that made her trembled and squeeze her both arms. Then, she suddenly felt a warm cloth that wraps her. Nichkhun put his coat on her.

"Thanks" Nichkhun just gave her a smile and it's another moment of silence.

"Ahmm" Nichkhun finally broke the silence. "There's something I want to tell you." Yuri looked at him with curiousity like she's asking what it is.

"Ahmm... When you met me at the company for the first time; when you bumped on me?... It's not the first time I saw you." Yuri can't get what he is trying to say and get more confused.

"Okay... Here." Nichkhun can't explain it well so e showed the picture of her that he had taken before instead.

"I-it's me. How-- Where did you get this?" Yuri can't still get it.

"Yeah, it's you... I accidentally took a picture of you when I'm capturing some views in that place. You were sitting on a stone bench. I just took a glance at my camera but when I looked back to where you are, you're not there anymore. The next day, I'm trying to look for you and ask some people there, if they know you. And yeah. I got an information that you're living with your aunt but you're aunt said you ran away with your sister. That's why when I got to know that you're Sooyoung's friend and you needed some job, I grabbed that opportunity. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you at first because I'm afraid to lose you again.--- Yul, I started to like when I first saw you, and even more when I got to know you. I know it's awkward for you but I really like you." Yuri is speechless on the confession of Nichkhun; she doesn't know what to say or what to react.

"I-I don't know what to say, actually... Why--Why me? I mean, there are lots of women better than me."

"All I know is you are beautiful and there's something special in you that I can't feel to others. You always make me happy. Not just happiness but a genuine happiness." She got flattered of how she means to him.

"Thank you for saying all of that but... I think I'm not yet ready for this. I'm not saying I'm closing my doors to you, it's just that right now all I can give is friendship--- maybe it's not the right time and I hope you understand." Yuri doesn’t want to hurt Nichkhun's feelings so she just said it in a nicer way. 'I'm sorry Nichkhun but I can't feel the same way as you feel about me.' She said in her mind. She really feels sorry for him 'cause she lied that she's not ready yet but the truth is, she's waiting for someone else and it's not him. But she's still giving him a chance, maybe time will tell.

"Yeah, I understand. I'm not rushing you to answer me back or to like me back but just let me treat you the same as I'm treating you, this feelings of mine will never change,Yul and I will wait until you say you're ready." Nichkhun said smiling and still hoping that Yuri will accept his love someday.

"Aish, enough of this already. Let's go inside, maybe your mom is now looking for you." Yuri patted his shoulder and headed inside first then Nichkhun followed her.

The party is now over and some guests are gone home already including Krystal and Jessica. Minho and Yuri are now ready to go home. He volunteered himself to send Yuri home, since Nichkhun asked by her mother to drop her cousins in their house.

"Thanks bro for your offer" Nichkhun then faced Yuri. "So see you at Monday, Yul."

"Yeah, bye." Nichkhun leaves first before them. When on their way to Yuri's apartment, both of them did not utter a single word until they reached the place. She gets out from the car as well as Minho.

"Thank you for sending me home." 

"No problem." The moment becomes awkward after that.

"Ahmm Yuri."

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful with that dress." Yuri started to blush and can't look straight to his eyes. "And I'm sure this will suit your dress." He added while raising the locket in front of him. She is surprised seeing the familiar locket that made her say nothing. He stepped behind her and wore it to her. She holds the locket in her chest then faced Minho.

"You're giving it back?"

"Yes--- But you still have days to work on my apartment so you better do your job or else I'll get it back." Yuri can't express how happy she is. "Thanks" She didn't notice that she already hugs him while saying that. Minho also hugs her and when she felt the hand in her back, her eyes widened and released from hugging.

"I'm sorry" They stated together, embarrassed of what they did. 

"It's okay" They replied in chorus which made them laugh together.

"It's late so go inside now."

"Ne, bye" Minho waited her until she entered the door. 'I hope that hug lasted for so long. I want to hug you tight and protect you, forever. I love you, Kwon Yuri and I hope you feel the same way too.' he said in his mind while watching her from behind.

On the other hand, Yuri can't describe what she's feeling right now. It's different if she's with Nichkhun. She feels happy when she's with both of them but she feels safe, whenever she's with Minho. At first she's in doubt about it but now she's sure of it. 'I think, I'm already in love with you, Choi Minho but I wonder if you feel the same way too.' 

 

End of Chapter 14. So how is it? Nichkhun already confessed his love to Yuri but she didn't accepted it and Krystal will revenge to Yuri. What will she do to Yuri?--- Yuri and Minho are in love with each other... but when are they gonna confess? Find out for the next chapters...  ^____^

you, thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave some comments and please subscribe if you haven't yet. Thanks again.. ^____^