When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

Chapter 12. Unexpected Event

After having lunch with Yuri, Nichkhun dismissed her earlier, because he plans to hangout with his friend, Minho, today. It’s been a long time since they have a talk to each other. He wants to share to him that he finally found the girl of his dreams and also to invite him in his mom’s party. He tries to call him first to know where he is right now but his phone just keeps ringing. This was the time when Minho is having a little quarrel with Yuri. Maybe he didn’t notice that it’s ringing.

“Why is he not picking up? Maybe he’s in his office right now.” Nichkhun decided to go to his office knowing that he is still there. When he is at the office, he as greeted by Tiffany, Minho’s Secretary.

“Good afternoon Sir Nichkhun, are you here for Sir Minho?”

“Yeah, is he busy? He didn’t answering his phone.”

“I’m sorry Sir but the director went home early. He said he has something to do”

“Really?” Nichkhun is surprised to know that Minho went home early today because he knew that he never stayed at his place like this early.

 “You know what Sir? I am also wondering what happened to him this few weeks; he seems always happy, he also comes here earlier and leaves earlier than usual. Just earlier, you can see to him that he’s really excited of something but I don’t know what it was. If I only don’t know anything about him, I would say that he’s really in love.” Tiffany told everything to Nichkhun what are the things she noticed about Minho lately.

“Do you think he’s in love?” Nichkhun asks about her opinion.

“We hope so; we always want to see our director like this. And if he’s really in love, we would thank that girl for making him inspired always.” Tiffany really meant what she has said.

“I also hope--- Ahmm, by the way thanks, I’ll just go to his apartment.”  After everything Tiffany had said, he got curious of what happened to Minho and he can’t wait to know if everything he heard is true. He’s now on his way to Minho’s place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal and her sister, decided to shop for a new dresses in the mall for Nichkhun’s mom party.

“Look at this Unni, is it nice?” Krystal asks her sister while putting the dress in front of her like she’s wearing it.

“Why are you asking me? You know much better about this, I’m the one who should ask you that.”

“Yah, unni. Even though I’m a fashion model, I still need opinions from the people seeing or looking at me and I know Minho will be there.”

“So that’s the real reason why you’re asking me. Have you two met?”

“Not yet. I’m planning to surprise him.”

“You’re going to what? Surprise him? You are in the news lately. Do you think he will be surprised that you’re already here?”

“Unni, can you just support me?”

“That’s what I’m always doing as long as you’re not stepping on other people’s lives.” Jessica warned her sister.

“Whatever, Unni.” Jessica just shaking her head seeing her sister’s bratty attitude. They are a total opposite, Jessica grew up being humble and loves doing charity works, she inherit it in their late mother, she died when Krystal is only 5, while Krystal grew up like a princess, their grandma spoils her that all the things she wants, she can get it immediately.

After they bought dresses, Jessica goes first to the hotel where they were staying while Krystal planning to go to Minho’s place. She’s now on the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho and Yuri are now walking on the lobby of his apartment. They are talking and laughing to each other. Yuri is walking beside, a little behind to Minho. When they are getting closer to the door, Minho saw someone and he stopped that made Yuri bumped to him.

“Ouch, why did you stop?” She asks him and then followed to where he is looking. Her eyes widened when she recognized who the person is in front of them, it’s Krystal.

Krystal wants to surprise Minho, as what she have told Jessica earlier but it seems that she is the one surprised seeing Minho with a girl, and it’s Nichkhun’s secretary, Yuri. She just pretended that she’s not surprised at all.

“What are you doing here?” Minho said in a serious tone and you can feel the angriness in his words.

“Are you not going to ask me how I’m doing?” Minho is still staring at her like she’s an enemy without saying any word.

“Can we talk?” She then looked at Yuri “Would you mind--- Yuri?” She’s trying to tell her to leave them first which she barely understands. But before she could leave, Minho stopped her.

“No, you’re not going anywhere, let’s go inside.” Yuri was confused whom she’ll going to follow but she chose to follow Minho. As she passed by Krystal, she gave her bow to say sorry to her and immediately followed Minho inside. Krystal was left there standing still and just let out a big sigh and smirked.

“What is that girl doing here?” She said in her mind. There are some people who lived in the same floor have witnessed the scene, to hide her embarrassment, she just walked out like nothing happened but deep inside she’s really hurt and affected to see Minho with other girl and for what he did.

Even though Yuri is still confused about the happenings earlier, she did not attempt to ask Minho a question. She wants him to tell her without asking him, on the first place, she have no rights to ask because it’s his private life. She just cooks food for dinner instead while Minho is just watching TV seriously. But she knew he was bothered because he is not talking since they got inside.

She finished cooking and already arranged the table but she don’t know how to approach Minho. She hesitates at first but gave encouragement to herself.

You can do it, Yul’ She said to herself.

“Ahmm. Minho, food is ready and--- I think I will go now.”

“Let’s eat together. I can’t eat that all. It will only spoil.” She feels better now because Minho already talked. When they are on the table, they just eat silently and again, Minho is not talking, she can’t stand the silence anymore so she stood up and speak.

“Yah! Are we going to eat like this? Are you not going to talk? Please just tell me what do you feel right now? Don’t keep it with yourself; don’t you know I feel worried about you?” Minho was shocked hearing those words of Yuri. As well as Yuri, she can’t believe she said that. She is carried away with her emotions.

“I’m sorry” She is as red as tomato because of embarrassment with what she have said so she covers her face with both hands. She was about to leave, when Minho hold her wrist, drags her and hugged her tight. Her heart keeps on beating fast like a thumping drums, she was surprised by his action. Minho then whispers to her ear.

“Don’t be sorry--- I’m supposed to say that to you.” Yuri cannot understand what she feels. If she’s just worried, or she was just pity about him or maybe she liked him.

They were sitting on the living room and Minho told everything about the past of him and Krystal, she was just listening to him carefully.

“Krystal and I started for being friends, and then I fell in love her. I confessed to her my feelings towards her and she accepted it…”

3 Year ago *Flashback

Minho brought Krystal into a romantic place which he prepared. There are full of lights hanging on the side of the path. There is a table on the center of the gazebo which has a candle light in the center of it. He covers Krystal’s eyes with his hands to surprise her.

“What are you going to show me?”

“Just wait” When they reached the spot. He uncovers her eyes and she was really surprised of how beautiful the place is.

“W-what is this all about? It’s so beautiful.”  Minho then faces Krystal and asked her to be her girl.

“Krystal Jung, we’ve been friends for years already and I want us to be more than that. Will you be my girl?” Krystal gave him a sweet smile and hugged him and finally said yes. That night is the most unforgettable for Minho until the day comes, probably his worst day. They’ve been dating for a year now and their relationship is just steady. Krystal got an offer to be a model from a famous designer in New York, Michael J. It’s her dream to be a famous model someday so she grabbed the opportunity without asking Minho’s opinion and without thinking of how would he feel about that.

“Minho, I have something to tell you.”

“Really? What is it?”

“Let’s break up.” Minho thought she was just kidding around.

“Stop joking around okay, let’s just order.” But Krystal really meant what she said.

“I’m serious about it. I ask you for a break up. My dreams is more important, Minho. I can’t let it go. I’m sorry.” Minho was shocked of the sudden break up, he just agreed and leaves but before he left he said something.

“Thanks for your unforgettable gift on my birthday.” It’s Minho’s birthday that day and Krystal forgot about it.

*End of Flashback

“My friends can’t believe of what happened, they always thought that we have a perfect relationship----but they’re wrong. I haven’t told them the real reason. Honestly, I’m not that hurt that she broke up with me, I’m more hurt that she even cut our relationship for being friends.”

“Do you still love her?” Yuri asks him. She can’t understand what she’s feeling right now; why she felt jealousy in her heart and hoping that Minho will say no.

“No, I’ve moved on easily, because I realized that I only loved her more than friends but not more than romantic love, maybe I just loved her because she cares about me---that time. I don’t know why I can’t forgive her; maybe because she’s just like my parents, which sacrifices love just for fame and money.” Yuri shed tears by just listening to his story.

“Yah! Why are you crying?” Minho wipes her tears with his thumb.

“I can’t help it. I just realized I’m luckier than you because there are lots of people loved me” Minho laughs at her statement and he remembers something.

“I just remember, Krystal called you at your name, she knows you?”

“Ahmm, we met already the other day. It’s because of my new job. Nichkhun brought me in a meeting with her.”

“Nichkhun?”

“Yeah. Nichkhun Horvejkul. He’s my boss; I’m working as her secretary. I’m so contented with my job right now. It’s not that hard but I can gain more money.” Hearing that Nichkhun is Yuri’s boss, it’s another big revelation on Minho this day.

‘Is Yuri the girl that Nichkhun told him about?’ Minho thought. He’s not sure about it and he’s afraid to know maybe the girl Nichkhun said that he liked is the same girl that he also liked.

To be continued…..

 

End of Chapter 12. So what do you think about it? Krystal, Minho and Yuri finally see each other. Some of you guessed that Nichkhun is the person they’ve seen, but you seemed wrong.. hehe. What will happen if Nichkhun and Minho find out that they both liked the same girl? Will they just give up or will fight for it? And also find out the reason why Nichkhun did not make it to Minho’s apartment. Don't forget to leave comments and pls subscribe if you haven't yet... tnx ^__^