Our Baby ---- Part 4

The Pearls In Our Hearts

 

Yonghwa opened the room door quietly and peeked in. He smiled at the sight of his 8-months pregnant wife sleeping soundly at the bed. He sneaked in and closed the door behind him carefully before climbing on the bed slowly. He layed behind Seohyun and placed an arm around her bloated belly,  lightly placing a kiss onto her neck. She slightly stirred and knew that it was Yonghwa behind her. That familiar hand and that hot breath from his mouth was unmistakable. She continued to close her eyes, enjoying his warm touch on her belly.

"Yeobo~ iruna" Yonghwa whispered to her at her ear, slightly kissing it.

"Mmm.." Seohyun lightly replied. She placed her hand on Yonghwa's hand at her belly, feeling the warmth.

"Did you sleep well?" Yonghwa asked.

"Mmm..Not bad.. Why do I have to get up?" she replied.

"Remember you promise your unnies that you would go to the group picnic at 3?" Yonghwa told her.

"Oh. I forgot" Seohyun suddenly remembered.

"It's okay. Are you too tired? Do you still want to go? I can tell them for you" Yonghwa said.

"No no.. I'll go" Seohyun said quickly. Yonghwa was known for being too overprotective of his wife. He would cancel their appointment in 3 seconds.

"Are you sure? You look tired" Yonghwa said.

"I promise Hyoyeon unnie and the rest that I would go so I would go. Help me get up. I need to change" Seohyun said as she tried to get up by her own. It was practically impossible since her belly was huge. Yonghwa grabbed her arm and supported her back as he pulled her up.

"Get me the grey shirt you bought for me last week and some jeans from the cupboard please" Seohyun said as she was too tired to move.

"Okay dear" Yonghwa reached over to the cupboard and fetched the clothes. He helped Seohyun to change before changing into a black shirt and jeans himself. He lightly combed his hair and styled it a bit. Then he took the comb to the bed and started combing Seohyun's hair softly.

"I feel like a princess" Seohyun joked as she enjoyed the feeling of her husband running his fingers through her hair.

"Nope. You're a queen. And in you is our prince and princess" Yonghwa told her, grinning.

"Then what are you?" Seohyun asked.

"The dragon king that serves to protect the queen" Yonghwa said proudly.

Seohyun laughed.

"Done!" Yonghwa said as he gave Seohyun's hair the final combing.

"Let's go! We're running late already!" Seohyun said hurriedly as she glanced to the clock which said 2:30 and hurried to the door without Yonghwa.

Yonghwa eyes turned wide and immediately threw the comb that nearly broke the vase and ran to Seohyun's side.

"YEOBO!" Yonghwa said loudly.

"Bo ya? You gave me a fright! You could have broke that vase! You do know Tiffany unnie gave it to me!" Seohyun said impatiently.

"I know! But you too should know that you're 8 months pregnant and you can't see your toes! You SHOULD NOT ever run without me by your side in ANY CONDITION!" Yonghwa insisted loudly.

"But I wasn't running. I was just walking a little faster than usual!" Seohyun said.

"Anything that concerns walking faster than usual is running" Yonghwa insisted.

"Ahrasso ahrasso. Mianhae yeobo~ happy?" Seohyun said.

"Yes!" Yonghwa said as he quickly held on to Seohyun's arm and slowly led her out.

                                                                             *

"MAKNAE! YONGSEOBANG! What took you two so long?!" Sooyoung yelled.

"YAH! Act a little more lady like in front of your husband will you, Sooyoung?" Jessica said.

JungShin just grinned shyly.

Yonghwa helped Seohyun to sit down behind Hyoyeon as Hyoyeon grabbed onto Seohyun's other hand and helped too. Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun.

"Sorry everyone. It's all Yonghwa oppa's fault. He insisted that I walk 0.001 km/hour" Seohyun pouted.

"No wonder you took one hour to get here" Taeyeon laughed.

"We got hon at about 20 times before we got here" Seohyun admitted embarassingly.

They all bursted out laughing but Yonghwa lifted his head high up.

"There's nothing wrong with protecting my wife and my children" Yonghwa said shamelessly.

"You're lucky you didn't get arrested by a traffic police for disturbing the traffic!" Seohyun said.

Yonghwa pouted.

"Let's play the introduction game!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Point? We know each other like for years already. Even the husbands" Sunny said.

Tiffany face drop in dissapointment. Sunny saw and quickly said, "Alright. Let's just do it".

Tiffany's face immediately lighten up.

"Start with Tiffany!" Yuri said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Tiffany, Hwang Mi Young and this is my husband, Lee Jong Hyun" Tiffany eye smiled as they both bowed.

"How long were you two married?" Sooyoung suddenly questioned.

"6 months" Jonghyun answered.

"Why did you two get married!" Sunny yelled.

The others started to get the hang of the game.

"Yah! What type of question is that?" Yoona said.

"Because we love each other, duh!" Tiffany eyed Sunny.

"Next! ME!" Yuri said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yuri. And this is my hubby, Choi Minho" Yuri said in a aegyo voice.

"I'm getting goosebumps" Yoona rubbed her arms feverishly.

"When are you both going to have babies?!" Yoona suddenly yelled.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Next week" Minho said confidently.

"Yah! Go have your own baby yourself!" Yuri pushed Minho.

"Next! Yoona!" Taeyeon said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yoona here! With my husband, Lee Seung Gi Oppa!" Yoona said.

"So Yoona, when are you both going to have babies?" Yuri took revenge on Yoona.

"Soon" Yoona said jokingly.

"Everyone, please avoid their house tonight. They need the privacy" Jessica said.

"Everyone laughed.

"Coming on! Taeyeon unnie!" Seohyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Taeyeon is speaking. This is my husband,Wooyoung. If you're planning to ask when we're going to have babies. Don't ask me, ask god. Thank you" Taeyeon ended.

Everyone clapped hands.

"Wow. Such a long speech. So...... when are you going to have babies?" Sunny asked playfully.

Taeyeon glared at Sunny. Everyone laughed again.

"Next!" Yoona said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! *wink wink* I'm Sunny the Sunshine. This is my husband *wink wink*, SungMin! *wink wink*" Sunny said, her voice full with aegyo.

Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung got up in fury and stomped to strangle Sunny but SungMin managed to protect his wife. He pulled Sunny to his chest and put out his hand to counterattack the other girls hand.

The other guys got up to calm their wives and pulled them back to their respective seats.

"That's what they call aegyo that calls for punches!" Yoona said.

"Bo ya?" Sunny acted oblivious as she continued leaning on SungMin's chest.

"You're lucky you're tiny" Jessica gritted her teeth.

"Alright! Next!" Yoona said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica, Jung Soo Yeon imnida. My husband is Lee Dong Hae" Jessica said.

"How did he propose to you?" Seohyun suggested.

"It's private, maknae!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Nothing's private here! Spit it out!" Taeyeon said.

"He came to our dorm last time and did it. Happy?" Jessica said.

"He came to our dorm? How come I didn't see it?" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"That's because... he came at 4 o'clock in the morning" Jessica was blushing.

"What else did you two do!" Sunny yelled.

Jessica was positively turning red like a tomato. DongHae decided to step in and save his wife.

"This is turning PG:18. You're brainwashing Seohyun and Yonghwa's twins" Donghae said.

Yonghwa immediately took two hands and put them on each side of Seohyun's belly. As if trying to block the babies ears'.

"End of story. Next!" Yonghwa insisted.

"Ahrasso ahrasso. Overprotective Yonghwa appeared. Next is Sooyoung" Yuri said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Choi Soo Young imnida. This is my husband, Lee Jung Shin" Sooyoung said confidently.

"So JungShin, how much do you pay every month for SooYoung's eating fees?" Yoona joked.

"Yah!" Soo Young snapped.

"JungShin always ask me for an early salary every month" Yonghwa added.

Everyone laughed.

"Next!!!" Soo young yelled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Hyoyeon, call me Hyoyeon. This is my dancing machine husband, Lee Hyuk Jae, better known as Eunhyuk" Hyoyeon said.

"Yah. Stop praising your husband!" Jessica said.

"Bo? I stating the truth! He even danced when he sleeps" Hyoyeon said.

"I do?" Eunhyuk looked surprised.

"Definitely"Hyoyeon said.

"Yah. We're supposed to ask you questions! So Eunhyuk, when do you think Hyoyeonnie is most pretty?" Tiffany said.

"Er.. all the time" Eunhyuk said confidently.

Hyoyeon smiled broadly at her husband.

"THE MOST?" Taeyeon highlighted.

"Em... if I have to choose ... it's everytime she smiles or laughes. Like now" Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon covered her face in embarassment, Taeyeon rubbed her arms feverishly, toning the goosebumps.

"Next please, Eunhyuk oppa is tooooooo mushyyyy" Yoona said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Seo Joo Hyun imnida. This is my husband, Jung Yong Hwa" Seohyun said.

"So Seohyunnie, when is your prince and princess's due date?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Emmmm.. the doctor told us maybe next two weeks" Seohyun said as she caressed her belly with two hands.

"OMO! I'm going to be an imo~~" Tiffany said happily.

"So how's Yonghwa treating you at home?" Taeyeon said while glaring at Yonghwa.

"Ughhhh~ you have no idea" Seohyun said in a tired voice.

"What's wrong maknae? Is he treating you badly?!" the eight unnies immediately snapped while glaring at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa scooted back a bit but kept his arm around Seohyun's shoulder.

"Ani ani.. he is too good. I can't walk a step without him by my side or he will overreact" Seohyun shaked her head.

The eight unnies immediately calm down.

"That's sweet. You really should take care of yourself properly, maknae"Yuri said.

"Ahrasso unnie. I will. At least, Yonghwa oppa will make sure I will" Seohyun said.

"Don't worry. Your Seohyun will be treated like a queen" Yonghwa promised.

"Good" they all said.

They all started to talk among each other.

"Are you hungry, yeobo?" Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun.

"A little" Seohyun replied.

"There's a stall selling hot dog buns there. I'll go buy some for you, okay?" Yonghwa asked.

"Okay" Seohyun replied.

"Erm.." Yonghwa cleared his throat. "Seohyun said she feels hungry so I'm going to buy some hot dogs for her. Anyone want some?".

"ME!" all eight girls shouted.

"Ahrasso. Hyoyeon, can you help me to hold Seohyun for a moment while I'm gone?" Yonghwa said, still not releasing his grip on Seohyun's shoulder.

"Oppa! I'm fine. I don't need someone to hold me 24/7!" Seohyun said.

"No" Yonghwa insisted.

"Alright" Hyoyeon said. She placed her arm around Seohyun's shoulder as Yonghwa loosen his grip.

"Aish. Jinjia. I feel so handicapped" Seohyun said as Yonghwa ran off quickly to buy.

"You're so lucky maknae. Yongseobang loves you so much!" Tiffany said.

"Yah. I can do the same to you too" Jonghyun said jealously as he placed his arm around Tiffany.

"Ahrasso baby" Tiffany gave Jonghyun a peck on the lips.

"YAH! JINJIA! THERE'S TWO BABIES HERE!" Sooyoung yelled.

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon was placing her head gently on Seohyun's belly.

"You can feel them kicking all the time, unnie!" Seohyun said fondly as she placed Hyoyeon's hand at the place where the babies were kicking.

"Wah.. I can feel it too!" Hyoyeon said.

"Where where? I want to feel too!" Eunhyuk said.

"Yah you. Keep your hands off Seohyunnie or Yonghwa will snap your head off your neck" Hyoyeon said.

"It's okay oppa. Here" Seohyun said. She took Hyoyeon's hand and replaced it with Eunhyuk's hand.

"W.O.W! I don't know why but I feel like dancing everytime I feel these two kicking" Eunhyuk said.

Just then, Yonghwa came back. Eunhyuk quickly withdrew his hand. Yonghwa dropped down beside Seohyun and took the lead from Hyoyeon and placed his arm around Seohyun again. He placed the bag of hot dogs in the middle and grab one for Seohyun. The rest started to take.

"Careful. It's hot" Yonghwa said as he passed it to Seohyun.

"Neh" Seohyun took it and took a bite. "Mmm.. Maa!".

"So Yongseobang. We were discussing just now. The guys recently got crazy over water guns and bought just enough for all of us. Why don't we play shooting?" Tiffany said.

"I'm fine. But what about Seohyun?" Yonghwa said.

"She won't be playing of course. We wouldn't risk it. She can just sit here and watch" Tiffany said.

"But.. I have to be here incase anything happens" Yonghwa said.

"Aish oppa. Just go play. I know you want to. I will be fine. I will be sitting here and ONLY here enjoying the sunshine for once. So go play and stop being such a grandma" Seohyun exclaimed.

"I.. Okay. But I am making it clear that nobody is to shoot water at Seohyun okay? The doctor said it's dangerous for pregnant woman to catch a cold and-" Yonghwa said.

"Yes grandma. We know" Jungshin said.

"Let's start then!" Taeyeon said.

They passed the water guns around. Yonghwa ruffled Seohyun's hair before getting up. Seohyun gave him an assured look.

"Hana.. Dul.. Set!" Taeyeon yelled.

They started running around and shooting water like mad. When they ran out of water in their guns, they had to run to the river to refill while getting shoot by others who took the chance while they were weak. Seohyun watched while laughing as Taeyeon sprayed Jessica who started screaming her dolphin scream. Donghae came to her rescue and block the water from hitting Jessica. Ending up soaking wet himself. Yonghwa and the other guys managed to dodge fairly well, ending up alot dryer than the girls. They usually aim for others wives to infuriate the husband. JungShin shot Yuri and got chased around the park 7 rounds by Minho. Yonghwa was like a happy choding since he could shoot all the other wives as he liked and his wife was safe from reach so he ran around shooting all the girls. He practically aim for Yoona the most just to irritate Jonghyun. Finally Jonghyun couldn't take it and ran to Seohyun.

"Sorry hyungsoonim. Don't worry. I won't really shoot" he muttered silently to Seohyun.

Seohyun nod a little and tried to keep a straight face.

Yonghwa caught sight of him aiming Seohyun and ran yelling " YAHHHHHH!".

Jonghyun was just two feets away from Seohyun laughing when suddenly Seohyun gave a loud cried and clutched her belly.Jonghyun turned around in shock, his mouth hanging open. The others stop whatever they were doing and stared. Yonghwa immediately ran to Seohyun, banging Jonghyun out of the way.

"Yeobo!! Gwenchana?! What's wrong?!" Yonghwa said while supporting Seohyun.

Seohyun gasped, her eyebrows furrowed in pain as she said painfully, "Quick....The baby....is coming".

That was when everything went chaotic.

 


Hey. Another update. Unfortunately, I am guessing that the following chapter would be the ending chapter for "The Pearls In Our Hearts".  Of course, I would finish "Our Baby" =)

I hope you all enjoyed my story.

Thank you for all the support and for subscribing even though I was mean because I barely update =3

*bow* Kamsahamida ~~

-JungHae