Our Baby------Part.1

The Pearls In Our Hearts

"Yeobo, don't forget we're going to the doctor after this" Yonghwa repeated for the tenth time.

"Yeobo, relax. We're just going to know if we've got a baby boy or a baby girl" Seohyun said.

"It might be three baby boys and four baby girls" Hyoyeon joked.

"That's too much unnie!!" Seohyun exclaimed while carressing her already 5 months old belly.

"I always thought you are getting too big for a 5 months old" Hyoyeon said.

"Well..." Seohyun didn't know what to reply. Even the doctor thought the same like Hyoyeon.

"Well, fat babies are good" Yonghwa said seriously.

Suddenly, Seohyun gasped. Her hand immediately flew to her stomach. 

"What is it?!" Yonghwa nearly shouted.

"The baby.... is kicking me" Seohyun said as she rubbed her belly.

Seohyun took Yonghwa's hand and placed it at where the baby was kicking.

"Bad baby..." Yonghwa cooed as he rubbed Seohyun's belly. "Kicking umma...".

"Ughh.. you guys! Do the happy family somewhere else!" Hyoyeon complained.

"Don't worry unnie! You and Eunhyuk Oppa will have one soon enough" Seohyun said.

"Haha, two main dancer parents. That will be one hell of a kicking baby" Yonghwa joked.

"Appa!" Seohyun hit Yonghwa. "No swearing in front of the baby!" Seohyun scolded.

"Ahrasso~ Mianhae~" Yonghwa said. "Anyways Hyun, we got to go now. We'll be late".

"Unnie, are you going to be okay alone?" Seohyun said.

"Neh. Eunhyuk oppa is coming" Hyoyeon said.

"Anyeong~~" they said to each other.

Yonghwa held Seohyun's arm as they walked out of the restaurant to the car.

"I'm fine oppa" Seohyun told Yonghwa.

"You complained that you had a very bad lower back pain yesterday!" Yonghwa said.

"I did. It hurts so much sometimes but it's okay now" Seohyun said.

"Mianhae..." Yonghwa drooped his head.

Seohyun laughed and pat Yonghwa's head.

                                                                                *                              *                             *

"Seo Ju Hyun" the nurse announced.

"Neh" Seohyun answered.

Yonghwa helped Seohyun up and led her to the doctor's room. Seohyun laid on the examination bed while the doctor lifted up her shirt to her chest and spread ultrasound gel to her abdomen. Yonghwa watched in fascination.

"Yah!" Seohyun whispered. 

"Bo?" Yonghwa whispered back, still watching the doctor scanning Seohyun's abdomen with the ultrasound scan.

"Close your mouth" Seohyun whispered.

"There. You can see. Oh wait..." the doctor said.

Yonghwa and Seohyun immediately snapped back to the ultrasound scan monitor.

"What is it doctor? There is nothing wrong with our baby right?" Seohyun cried worriedly.

"Please relax miss. Your baby is very healthy. Or should I say, babies?" the doctor said.

"What?" Yonghwa exclaimed.

"You have twins. One boy and one girl. Congratulations!" the doctor exclaimed.

Seohyun could feel a tear run down her cheek. Yonghwa kissed the tear away and whispered at her ear, 

"Thank you yeobo".


A/N: I did mention this story will be about their marriage life so this is before Hyunnie and Yonggie are borned (well, they are in process lol). Actually, I got fascinated to write about the birth and pregnancy process because one of my best friends' sister just gave birth to a healthy baby boy yesterday and she told me all about mums and their newborns (ex: how they feed) since her mother babysits other people's kids. Anyways, I don't really know much about preganancy so I did quite alot of research. Hope you like it =) Stay tuned for more YongSeo pregnancy moments. 

-JungHae