Our Baby ---- Part 5. Final

The Pearls In Our Hearts

 

"Yeobo!! Gwenchana?! What's wrong?!" Yonghwa said while supporting Seohyun.

Seohyun gasped, her eyebrows furrowed in pain as she said painfully, "Quick....The baby....is coming".

That was when everything went chaotic.



 

 

The others ran back to where Seohyun was. Only Hyoyeon and Yoona ran to Seohyun while the rest kept their distance, giving Seohyun some space. Yonghwa stared shocked at what she said while Seohyun cried in pain. Yonghwa was shocked until....... Hyoyeon whack him hard at the head.

 

"Ouch!" Yonghwa yelped.

"What the hell are you doing daydreaming when you're wife is going to give birth?!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"I-"Yonghwa was speechless.

"Aish. Yonghwa, come and help me carry Seohyun to Eunhyuk's car. Eunhyuk, you'll drive!" Hyoyeon yelled urgently.

"Ah-ah-AHRASSO!" Eunhyuk dashed to start the car.

Yonghwa and Hyoyeon placed each of Seohyun's arm around their neck and supported her to Eunhyuk's car. They carefully placed the whimpering Seohyun at the back. Yonghwa climbed in and sat beside Seohyun while Hyoyeon sat at the front passenger seat.

"Drive. As fast as you can!"Hyoyeon told Eunhyuk.

"Ahrasso yeobo" Eunhyuk replied.

He stomped on the accelerator.

                                                                            *

They reached the hospital. Hyoyeon dashed out of the car and came back with a nurse and a wheelchair while Yonghwa helped Seohyun out of the car with Eunhyuk's help.Yonghwa and Eunhyuk half carried the Seohyun to the wheelchair. Then, Yonghwa sped off with the nurse and Seohyun. Hyoyeon was about to follow but realised that Eunhyuk was actually arguing with the guard. She stomped angrily to them.

"You can't park here-!" the guard said.

"But it's a case of emergency!" Eunhyuk said.

"Hospital rules. Please move your car" the guard said.

"You-!" Eunhyuk was about to reply.

But Hyoyeon interrupted "WHAT THE HELL IS THE PROBLEM HERE?!".

The two looked shocked.

"The guard won't let us park here. Meaning we have to go all the way to the carpark" Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon turned to the guard and glared, her eyes positively blazing with flames "Listen here mister. The little sister that I love the most is not in there giving birth to my godson and goddaughter. And YOU DO NOT disturb me from seeing them in any way. Anyways, if you have to know" Hyoyeon said angrily. Suddenly she leaned in and whispered at the guard's ear.

The guard's eyes turned wide and he stared at Hyoyeon's face when Hyoyeon withdrew.

"Understood!! You can park here as long as you want. Don't worry. I'll be watching over your car!" the guard yelled.

"Good! Come on, oppa!" Hyoyeon said. She grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and together they ran into the hospital. While riding the lift to the 6th floor, Eunhyuk suddenly blurted out, his voice full of jealously "What did you say to him?!".

"Bo? Nothing" Hyoyeon said.

"Tell me THIS INSTANT or I will go down and find out myself!!" Eunhyuk yelled.

Hyoyeon covered her ears. Thank god it was only them in the lift.

"Yah! Your godson and goddaughter are going to be borned any minute and you want to get jealous NOW?! Fine! I just told him I'm Hyoyeon from So Nyeo Shi Dae. That's it" Hyoyeon said disbelievingly.

"Really?" Eunhyuk said.

"Duh" Hyoyeon rolled his eyes.

The lift door opened. They rushed to the counter and Hyoyeon asked the nurse "What room is patient Seo Ju Hyun in? She just came in I think".

"Ah~ Let's see... Room 55. Just walk straight and turned left" the nurse directed.

"Kamsahamida" they both said and ran to the room.

Yonghwa was sitting outside, his hands balled together. Looking worried. He stood up as Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk approached.

"How's she?" Hyoyeon said.

"The doctor is checking her" Yonghwa said.

The doctor came out.

"How is my wife, doctor? Is she ready to give birth already?" Yonghwa asked anxiously.

"Not yet. It just contractions. But I have checked her and I am sure that the due date wouldn't be far so it would be wise to keep her in the hospital but you can bring her back home if you wish to" the doctor said.

"Okay. Thank you doctor" they said.

The doctor walked away. They entered the room. Seohyun was lying on the hospital bed, already changed into the hospital gown. Seohyun saw them enter and turned to smile at them. She lifted up her hand and gesture to Yonghwa. Yonghwa rushed to her side and held her hand.

"How are you feeling, yeobo?" Yonghwa asked.

"Better than just now. The contractions really hurt" Seohyun said.

"Sorry yeobo" Yonghwa said.

"Jashik, what are you talking about? It's my babies as much as it is yours" Seohyun said.

"So, are the contractions over already Seohyun?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Not yet. It's getting more frequent actually. The doctor said it's a sign that I'm almost there" Seohyun said.

"Does it hurt now, yeobo?" Yonghwa asked.

"A little" Seohyun replied honestly.

"So what do we do now?" Hyoyeon said.

"We wait... and expect more contractions" Seohyun said painfully as another round of contractions hit her.

"Yeobo, gwenchana?!" Yonghwa was helpless.

"It's okay maknae. I learnt from the internet. Breathing rhythmically helps. In in out out in in out out" Hyoyeon taught Seohyun.

Seohyun followed her unnie and soon the contractions calmed down a bit.

"Thanks unnie" Seohyun said breathless.

Eunhyuk looked around helplessly. He couldn't help in anything so he just told Seohyun "Fighting! Oppa will be here! Well maybe not in here when you give birth but here with- Aish you know!".

Everyone laughed.

                                                                                *

Common contractions were normal for the four already. It was already 3 in the morning but the three still refused to leave Seohyun since Hyoyeon wouldn't budge, Eunhyuk wouldn't leave his wife and Yonghwa wouldn't leave his wife for the world now. So, Yonghwa slept by Seohyun side while Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon slept on the couch. Hyoyeon's head on Eunhyuk lap as she curled up on the couch. Suddenly, Seohyun's eyes popped open and she shaked Yonghwa's arm.

"Yong oppa. Iruna" Seohyun said.

"What?" Yonghwa said blearily.

"I think my water broke" Seohyun said.

Chaos broke loose.

Yonghwa jumped on and screamed for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to get up while frantically pressing the emergency button. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon nearly fell off the couch together in shock. Seohyun was as another round of even more painful contractions hit her. The doctor and nurse bounced in in seconds and told them Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon to wait outside. 

"Am I allowed to stay?" Yonghwa said. "I'm the husband!".

"If you want to" the doctor said.

The nurse started teaching Seohyun some breathing techniques while getting her ready for labour. 

"Alright Mrs. Jung. I think it's time. I need you to push as hard as you can while trying to breath evenly alright?" the doctor said while standing infront of Seohyun's legs.

Seohyun nod while beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. Yonghwa stood beside her, holding her hand while wiping her sweat using a towel. 

"Fighting yeobo! You can do it!" Yonghwa said.

Seohyun digged her nails onto Yonghwa's hand as she pushed as hard as she could.

The doctor, nurse and Yonghwa kept encouraging her as she pushed.

Finally the first baby, their prince was borned 5 minutes later. Followed by their princess which was 5 minutes after their prince. 

The nurse placed them on Seohyun abdomen. Seohyun ran her fingers through them weakly and smiled at Yonghwa who smiled back. 

"What do you think?" Seohyun said.

"Their perfect" Yonghwa replied and kissed Seohyun.

                                                                                 *

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon sat outside the room, taping their foot impatiently in unison. It's been 1 hour in there. They bounced up when Yonghwa finally came out, looking exhausted.

"How is it?" Hyoyeon asked hurriedly.

"They- they-" Yonghwa was breathless.

"Spit it out" Hyoyeon nearly kicked Yonghwa at the shin.

"They are fine" Yonghwa finally said.

"Yay!" Hyoyeon hugged Eunhyuk.

"Come on in. Seohyun wants you two to see the babies first since you both are the godparents" Yonghwa said.

They entered the room just as the doctor and the nurse went out. Seohyun was holding a towel-wrapped baby at the , obviously -feeding while the other baby, also towel-wrapped, layed at her abdomen.

"Appa, come and take her. I need to concentrate on -feeding him" Seohyun said.

Yonghwa took the baby girl into his arms and cooed at her, "You don't want milk yet?".

"Your son is way hungrier than your daughter. He's going to be Sooyoung unnie number two" Seohyun joked.

"Can I hold her, Yonghwa?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Sure" Yonghwa carefully passed Hyoyeon his princess.

"Have you named them yet?" Eunhyuk asked as he cooed at the baby girl.

"Neh. Our prince name is Jung Yong In while our princess's name will be Jung Hyun Ji" Yonghwa said proudly.

"Pretty name for a pretty baby, Hyunnnnnnieeee" Hyoyeon cooed to Hyunnie.

"That's it! Our babies nickname from today onwards will be Yonggie and Hyunnie" Yonghwa said excitedly.

"Well, I got to say your babies has got timing. Borned right between Seohyun and your birthday Yonghwa. It's the 24th of June today" Eunhyuk said.

"Of course. They are my kids after all. They have to be punctual" Seohyun joked while kissing Yonggie forehead. "Happy Birthday baby".

After all, 24th June, will always be the most special day in their lives now. 

 



 

 

I think I should confess. Actually I specially picked 24th June as the birthday of the two twins because, IT"S MY BIRTHDAY TOO~~. I always felt blessed to have a birthday in the middle of YongSeo birthday.

Hehe. This concludes the ending of "The Pearls In Our Hearts". Maybe I will make a sequel of oneshots? Maybe not. We'll see the amount of requests but most importantly, thank you all for your support all the while for "The Pearls In Our Hearts". Muahhhhh~ love you guys.

Anyeonggggg *(bow)*

-JungHae