To The Shopping Mall!

The Pearls In Our Hearts

"Appa, have you got all the kids' stuff yet?" Seohyun asked.

Em...I think so. Diapers...water bottles...handkerchiefs...milk..." Yonghwa said as he checked the bag.

Seohyun checked the bag and nod.

"Alright, let's go!" Yonghwa said.

They held their kids hand as they led them to the car. Yonghwa placed the bag at the back while Seohyun straped the kids at the back seat with safety belts. Then they got onto the car and Yonghwa started the engine.

"TO THE SHOPPING MALL!" Yonghwa yelled.

They all cheered while clapping.

                                                                                *                       *                         *

Yonghwa parked the car and went to get the bag while Seohyun got the kids down. Yonghwa held Hyunnie's hand while Seohyun held Yonggie's. Together, they walked into the shopping mall. 

                                                                               *                          *                        *

"Umma, I want a new story book. I am already going to finish my old one" Hyunnie said.

"Ahrasso. We'll go to the bookstore later" Seohyun said.

"I want a new toy guitar" Yonggie said.

"Since we're out shopping, Appa will but each of you something you like" Yonghwa said.

"New book!" Hyunnie said.

"New guitar!" Yonggie said.

"Ahrasso! Appa will buty them all!" Yonghwa boasted.

The kids cheered. Seohyun laughed.

                                                                                   *                           *                           *

"Are you two happy?" Yonghwa asked.

"Neh!!" they answered while they hugged their new toy. 

"But appa, doesn't umma want a new toy too?" Hyunnie asked.

"Do you?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun, while placing a hand at her waist. 

Seohyun shook her head, "I don't need anything new yet".

"Oh. But I could always but you a big diamond" Yonghwa said.

"Jeongmal?" Seohyun said.

"Just kidding!" Yonghwa laughed.

"Yah!" Seohyun hit Yonghwa.

                                                                                     *                               *                                  *

"Fish and chips!" Hyunnie said as she read her new book.

"Chicken chop!" Yonggie said as he played with his toy guitar.

"Ahrasso. Umma?" Yonghwa asked.

"There is goguma soup...." Seohyun murmured to herself while reading the menu.

"Okay! One fish and chips. One chicken chop. One bowl of goguma soup. One plate of fried rice. Thank you" Yonghwa told the waitress.

"Okay.. umm... mister, miss... are you by any chance, Mr Jung Yong Hwa from CN BLUE and Miss Seo Ju Hyun from SNSD last time?" the waitress asked shyly.

"Er..." Seohyun didn't know what to answer. They already left the entertainment industry ever since they got married and didn't really want publicity anymore.

"Shh..." Yonghwa said as he put a finger at his mouth and winked. 

The waitress nod and collected the menus before stumbling away, nearly knocking into another waiter. 

"Oppa!" Seohyun said.

"Wae? Someone's jealous?" Yonghwa teased.

"Hmmpf..." Seohyun looked away.

"Aigoo... someone's flaring her nostrils" Yonghwa continued teasing. 

"YAH!" Seohyun said.

                                                                  *                                *                                   *

"Was today fun?" Seohyun asked.

They were tucking in Yonggie and Hyunnie into their beds. 

"Neh!" they answered.

"Ahrasso. Now's bed time. Sleep well" Seohyun said.They both kissed each of their kids on the forehead before Yonghwa flipped the light switch off and they went out, closing the door quietly. They went back to their own room. Seohyun climbed onto the bed and layed there, her eyes close.

"Ah... today is so tiring" Seohyun murmured. 

Yonghwa climbed onto the bed and layed next to Seohyun. He encircled his arms around Seohyun waist and pulled her closer, snuggling her to his chest. 

"Yeah. Especially if someone keeps on getting jealous about the jealous" Yonghwa teased.

Seohyun hits Yonghwa and says, "Yah. I am not jealous".

"You haven't been talking to me after that" Yonghwa said.

"That's because I was busy with Yonggie and Hyunnie" Seohyun said.

"Jinjia?" Yonghwa asked.

"Jinjia" Seohyun answered.

"Then..." Yonghwa kissed Seohyun on the lips hungrilly. Seohyun kissed him back.

"There's no need to be jealous. You're the prettiest" Yonghwa said.

"Oppa! I am not-" Seohyun said.

Yonghwa pulled out a necklace from his pocket. It was sparking white gold with a silver love pendant.

"Wa... yepuda!" Seohyun said. "When did you buy it?".

"When you were busy choosing the book for Hyunnie" Yonghwa said.

"Thanks oppa" Seohyun said.

Yonghwa put on the necklace for Seohyun. Seohyun touched the pendant. Then she reached up and kissed Yonghwa. Between the kisses, Seohyun murmured, "Yah Jung Yong Hwa, you just earned another goguma". YongHwa smirked and snapped the light switch off.

And I guess I don't have to tell what happened after  *wink wink*


A/N : Another one shot for the Jung Family going shopping ;) I cut the since I never meant this to be Rated M. Hope you like it ^^ 

-JungHae