The Park

The Pearls In Our Hearts

 

"Yay! It's Friday! Friday is playground day right, umma?" Hyunnie said excitedly.

"De. Call Appa to hurry then we can go" Seohyun told Hyunnie and Yonggie who were clinging on her legs.

"APPA!" Hyunnie and Yonggie screamed as they waddled into Seohyun and Yonghwa's bedroom.

Yonghwa was lying on the bed, his eyes shut, resting from all the tiredness of taking care of the kids. It was tiring of course, especially since they were twins. But he has ever felt so happy in life before. His kids and wife mean everything to him right now.

Then he heard them screaming, it was a very common thing now. While pretending to be asleep, he tried to figure out what happened now to make them scream now.

Hyunnie and Yonggie ran in and jumped onto the bed and started shaking their appa's arm and body.

"Appa~ appa~ iruna!" they said.

Yonghwa suddently lunged and grabbed both of his kids onto his stomach before tickling them both. They squealed and wriggled with laughter.

"Who dares disturb my sleep?" Yonghwa said in a funny booming voice.

"ME!" the kids giggled as they looked at their appa with their heads lying on his stomach.

Then he heard a trilling laugh by the door, he looked and saw his goddess leaning on the doorway while smiling and laughing. She caught him looking and came in before climbing onto the bed and laying by Yonghwa. The kids continued giggling and rolled around their parents legs.

"Watch out and don't fall over" Seohyun told the kids.

"What have you all disturbed me sleep for?" Yonghwa told in the same funny voice again.

The kids immediately perked their heads up and said "PARK!".

Yonghwa did a facepalm and said "Oh. I forgot today was Friday".

Seohyun put an arm around Yonghwa and said "You've been tired".

"So have you, yeobo-yah" Yonghwa said.

Yonghwa and Seohyun face got closer, they giggled. Yonggie and Hyunnie saw it and started chanting together "Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss~".

Yonghwa and Seohyun laughed before Yonghwa pressed his lips onto Seohyun.

The kids squealed and closed their eyes with their hands.

Seohyun laughed.

"Let's go to the park Yeobo. The kids can stay here and continue closing their eyes" Yonghwa joked.

"Mmm!" Seohyun pretended to agreed.

They got off the bed and hurriedly escaped through the door. Yonggie and Hyunnie immediately perked up and ran after them shouting "ANIYA!".

Seohyun and Yonghwa laughed as the kids caught up with them. Yonghwa swiped Hyunnie on his back while Seohyun carried Yonggie into her arms. They left the house to the park while laughing heartily.

                                                                              *

The park was very near to their house. When they arrived at the park, there wasn't anyone so they don't have to be pointed at.

"Yonggie! Hyunnie! Be careful! Don't fall down!" Seohyun said as Yonggie and Hyunnie ran to the slide.

Yonggie and Hyunnie climbed to the top of the slide. Hyunnie looked down the long slide and called "APPA!!!".

"Neh! Looks like my princess needs me" Yonghwa said to Seohyun before running to the end of the slide.

"Neh princess?" Yonghwa asked.

"Catch me!" Hyunnie said. She threw herself down the slide right into Yonghwa's arms while laughing.

Yonghwa hurriedly carried Hyunnie off the slide as Yonggie came zooming down without a warning, knocking into Yonghwa who fell over laughing.

"Ughh! I've been attacked!" Yonghwa said.

"Attack Appa! Attack Appa!" they chant as they hit Yonghwa's stomach like a drum. Their strength were still light so it wasn't painful.

Seohyun came over.

"Who is attacking appa?!" Seohyun pretended to put on a strict tone and put her hands on her waist.

"Kyaa! Scary umma has come!" Hyunnie and Yonggie ran to the top of the slide again. Yonghwa sit up laughing and lifted up his hand towards Seohyun.

"Pull me up~" Yonghwa pouted.

"Aniya~ you're heavy" Seohyun said.

"Pull me up! Pull me up!" Yonghwa started to whine like a little kid and started hitting his legs on to the park floor repeatly.

"Aish~ Yong choding is forever a Yong choding!" Seohyun said as she laced her fingers around Yonghwa's larger hand and tried to pull his up. Yonghwa pulled her to the ground and rolled so that she was underneath of him.

"Who is a choding you said?" Yonghwa whispered as he blew his hot breath onto Seohyun's face.

"Appa! We're in public!" Seohyun urged.

"I don't care. You know I don't. So who was a choding again?" Yonghwa said.

"No one" Seohyun whispered quickly.

"What my nickname?" Yonghwa said.

"Yong adult" Seohyun said.

"Good girl" Yonghwa said. He kissed Seohyun lightly on the lips before pulling her up from the ground. They sat up the ground, Yonghwa's arm around Seohyun while watching Yonggie and Hyunnie laughing while playing Tic-Tack-Toe.

After a while, Yonggie and Hyunnie got tired of the slide and ran down to the swings.

"Appa! Umma!" they called.

Yonghwa and Seohyun got up and jogged there.

Yonggie and Hyunnie lifted up their arms and gesture to the two swings.

"Carry~" they said together.

"Ahrasso" Seohyun said.

They carried each of them to a swing.

"Hold up tight. Don't let go or you will fly like a bird" Yonghwa said.

"Appa! Don't give them wild ideas. You know they will want to fly like a bird!" Seohyun reprimanded.

"Then what am I suppose to say? Fly like a ?" Yonghwa said.

"Appa! No rude words infront of the kids" Seohyun scolded.

Yonghwa sighed.

"Yonggie, Hyunnie. Don't let go or you will fall down and get hurt" Seohyun told the kids.

"Ahrasso umma" they said.

Seohyun raised an eyebrow at Yonghwa before starting to push Yonggie.

"Woman" Yonghwa muttered.

Seohyun heard it and turned to glare. Yonghwa quickly looked away and followed Seohyun by pushing Hyunnie's swing. The kids started to get excited.

"Higher! Higher!" Yonggie said.

They pushed cautiously but harder. Finally the sky started to darken.

"Let's go kids" Yonghwa said.

"Aniya!" Yonggie and Hyunnie started to cry.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun helplessly. Seohyun smirked and walked forward before kneeling down infront of them.

"We have to go now. The sky is getting darker and the gogumas umma prepared at home is already getting cold. If we don't go home now, we might miss your favourite cartoons.We'll come back next Friday. Umma promise okay?" Seohyun coax them.

"Jeongmal?" they said.

"Promise" Seohyun said.

They stopped crying and each latched their hand on Seohyun's hands. Seohyun turned back and smirked at Yonghwa before walking away.

Yonghwa sighed and followed.

Yonghwa - 0 . Seohyun - 1.


Heyyyy,

Came back after a long rest.

Actually not rest, exam coming~ gotta study.

So I wrote this one shot, hope you all will be satisfied with this.

I decided to add in some funny conflict since always lovey dovey will be a little too mushy and boring.

Hope you like it.

Till my next update then~

Anyeong~~ =)

-JungHae