Twins Fighting

The Pearls In Our Hearts

"Appa! Yonggie took my book!" Hyunnie complained.
"Appa! Hyunnnie won't play with me! All she does is read,read,read and READ!" Yonggie complained.
"Ahrasso ahrasso~ Yonggie, give your sister back her book. Hyunnie, why don't you stop reading for a while and play with your brother?" Yonghwa tried to soothe them both.
"Aniya!" they both pouted and turned away, their backs facing each other and their hands folded across their chest, their nostrils flaring.
"Come on~" Yonghwa tried to coax them, putting a hand on each of their shoulders but they continued to sulk and began to cry.
"What's wrong?" Seohyun walked in, bringing in a pile of kids clothes.
"UMMA!!" they both ran and hugged Seohyun, nearly knocking her over.
"Aigoo~ what's wrong with my two babies now?" Seohyun said as she shifted the weight of the clothes to her left arm and used her right hand to ruffle both of their heads.
"Yonggie took my book!" Hyunnie hiccuped.
"Hyunnie won't play with me!" Yonggie whined.
Seohyun raised an eyebrow at Yonghwa. Yonghwa just shrugged and mouthed, "You deal with it" as he came forward and took the pile of clothes from Seohyun's arm. Seohyun got onto her knees and kept both hands on each of their heads.
"Now, don't fight alright? You are both twins. Brother and sister. Anyways, if you fight, appa will cry" Seohyun said while ruffling their hair. She looked meaningfully at Yonghwa.
Yonghwa mouthed "Bo?" and sighed before covering his eyes with his hands and pretending to cry just in time before the two look behind.
They ran to Yonghwa.
"Appa! Don't cry!" Yonggie said while pulling Yonghwa's hands away from his eyes.
"We promise not to fight anymore!" Hyunnie said while shaking Yonghwa's arm.
"Jinjia?" Yonghwa said, still covering his eyes with her hands.
"Neh!" they said.
Yonghwa pretended to wipe his face and sob. Seohyun walked forward and got on her knees infront of them, ruffling their head proudly.
"Let's all hug Umma!" Yonghwa said.
"NEH!!" Yonggie and Hyunnie said.
"Wait-wait-!" Seohyun said quickly.
They all jumped onto Seohyun. This time, with Yonghwa's weight added. They all fell to the floor. Seohyun underneath. Yonghwa on top and the two at the side, laughing.
"Yah, Jung Yong Hwa. You're heavy~" Seohyun said playfully.
"Am I?" Yonghwa teased and kissed Seohyun on the lips.
"Hyunnie and Yonggie want too!" they both said and they kissed Seohyun and Yonghwa on the cheek.
"Of course you get one too" Seohyun said. They both kissed their two pearls. The pearls in their hearts.


A/N : Hey hey hey. Just a short chapter of Hyunnie and Yonggie fighting. I find twins fighting really sweet, especially when they end up saying the same things cause they are twins =) Just a short oneshot because it's late already but I really wanted to give something to my fellow readers since it's the first day of this collection =D

Will try to update soon~ already got an idea ;) 

Anyeonggggg!!

-Jung Hae