Our Baby ---- Part 3

The Pearls In Our Hearts

 

Just before you read this. Please note that after SNSD and CNBLUE left the entertainment industry. SNSD and CNBLUE were teaching in a music school that they opened together called CNSD School Of Music and Vocal. The students in this story is the students in the school. If I'm free, I will share a special oneshot about when they first found out Seohyun was pregnant. =) Thanks for reading& subscribing. Comments are welcomed =D!



 

 

"Are you sure you want to follow yeobo? You know, bringing those monkey kids out for a trip isn't going to be easy and you're already 7 months pregnant" Yonghwa said.

"Yes. I am sick of staying at home. Anyways, it's been a while since I saw the kids. You didn't allow me to go to school since the day the doctor told you I'm pregnant! I'm bored" Seohyun pouted.

"Pregnant woman must rest!" Yonghwa insisted.

"The doctor said that suitable exercise is encouraged!" Seohyun fought back.

"A trip with monkeys isn't exactly very suitable" Yonghwa said.

"I don't care. If you don't bring me and leave me behind tomorrow, I'll go by the taxi myself" Seohyun insisted.

"Yeobo!" Yonghwa whined.

"Oppaaaaaa~" Seohyun whined louder.

Yonghwa groaned and leaned back to the sofa and closed his eyes. He has lost yet another war.

                                                                                *

"Seonsaengnim!!!! Bogoshipta!" two girls yelled when they saw Seohyun walking towards them, Yonghwa supporting her arm. They ran and hugged Seohyun. Yonghwa had to hold Seohyun incase they fell over.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Be careful!" Yonghwa urged.

"Calm down! Anyong Ji Yoon. Seo Ri. It's been a while since I saw you two. You have definitely grown!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"A while? We haven't seen you since 6 months ago! Did Yonghwa Seonsaengnim lock you up at home?" So Ri said.

Seohyun laughed, "Well, a little".

The other students spotted Seohyun and rushed to Seohyun. Yonghwa immediately stood in front of Seohyun. 

"Careful kids!" Yonghwa yelled.

The students stopped and glared at Yonghwa. Yonghwa gulped and moved out of the way slowly. They immediately lighten up and rushed to Seohyun. Seohyun smiled.

"Seonsaengnim~ We missed you so muchhhh~" a boy said.

"I missed you all too! I hope you all didn't bully Yonghwa seonsaengnim too much while I'm gone" Seohyun said.

"We didn't!" the students said earnestly.

Seohyun peered suspiciously. It was obvious they did. 

"You-" Seohyun was about to say but the kids pulled her to the bus and said "It's leaving". Yonghwa let out a sigh and followed.

                                                                     

                                                                                             *At the national park*

 

Yonghwa was sitting alone at a side while Ji Yoon and Seo Ri who were the closest to Seohyun inspected Seohyun belly. 

"Wow. It's so big. How many months old are you seonsaeng?" Ji Yoon asked.

"7 months" Seohyun replied.

"My aunt is pregnant too and she's already reaching her nineth month but hers is smaller than yours!" Soo Ri said.

"That's cause seonsaengnim has twins" Seohyun told them.

"Twins? Wow! Do you know their gender yet?" Ji Yoon asked.

"One boy, one girl" Seohyun said.

"Wow~ that's rare. Usually it's either two boys or two girls!" Ji Yoon exclaimed.

Seohyun just smiled. She caught sight of Yonghwa sitting at one side and sulking. She smile wider and said "Why don't you two go and play? It is a rare trip to the national park".

"Neh!" they ran and played.

Seohyun just up and walked to Yonghwa. Yonghwa helped her to sit beside him and went back to sulking. 

"What's wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"Someone got to happy seeing her students and forgotten about her nampyeon" Yonghwa sulked.

"I see you everyday. I see them only after 7 months" Seohyun said.

"Hmmpf" Yonghwa sulked.

"Oppa. It hurts..." Seohyun suddenly whispers.

"WHAT HURTS?" Yonghwa immediately perked up.

"My heart hurts" Seohyun whispered.

"Quick. Let's go to the hospital!" Yonghwa said.

"Aniya. My heart hurts because my baby Yong is unhappy" Seohyun said.

"YAH! I really thought!" Yonghwa yelled.

"I'm sorry. I am just saying the truth" Seohyun said as she suddenly kissed Yonghwa. 

"I can never resist you" Yonghwa said as he kissed Seohyun back.

The students gathered around to see. They didn't realise until a student yelled "GET A ROOM!".

They broked apart and blushed.

"It's your fault!!" Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa. 

"You were the one that seduced me" Yonghwa whispered.

"Would you rather I seduced another man?" Seohyun suggested.

"NO!" Yonghwa growled.

"Relax. You're my only" Seohyun said as she kissed Yonghwa again



 

 

Don't know what made me write this but I had to continue "Our Baby". Don't worry. Hyunnie and Yonggie will be borned soon =)

Comments please~

Thanks for reading.

-JungHae