He has the characteristics of her ideal type

Living with... Aliens?

Music? IU-Peach

 

Chapter 4: He has the characteristics of her ideal type

 

It was a bright and sunny day. Okay, it was Sunday so it meant that IU did not have to wake up late, no needs to wake up early in the morning to go to school and she had the right to wake up late. When suddenly IU's eyes shot open as she looked at the clock 10:00 am, yes this was really early for IU when it came to waking up during weekends, but why did she wake up so early? because she remembered that she lived not with one, but twelve aliens and she had to cook for them. Although IU was rich her cooks, and employees did not work during the weekends… this was an order from IU they had to obey it. She changed her clothes (yes, this was a habit IU had, she would change her clother during weekends after she woke up). As she was going downstairs to cook for them, she found eleven aliens eating pancakes in the dining room while chatting and having fun. 

    All: Oh… Wazzup IU? Did you have a good night of sleep?

IU just nodded her head. Yes after yesterday IU got much more closer to the alines, they did not just introduce themselves, but they played a lot of games. It was when IU noticed that all the aliens were handsome and attractive… specially the one who caught IU's eyes was EXO-K's leader Suho. Not that the other aliens weren't handsome, but there was something on Suho that made IU just look at him when the word handsome came out. Maybe it was because of that beautiful smile he has to maybe when he made the y face… (yes the aliens had a competition of who does the most iest face lol) but that did get IU's attention. And the thing was that Suho had the characteristics of her ideal type. He was so caring toward the members, he was sweet, friendly, calm, and had a nice aura around him. But that did not mean that she had feelings toward him. She just thought that he was good looking. IU took a seat beside Zelo and Baekhyun.

    Zelo: Good Morning IU, did you have a good night of sleep?

    IU: mhm… I am kind of tired…

    Suho: But is ten o'clock… *smile*

    IU: Hehe I know I kind of have this habit of sleeping a lot… 

    Baekhyun: Jieun-ah… what are going to do today?

    IU: I don't know maybe we can play another game or maybe go to the park…

If you are wondering… why did Baekhyun call IU Jieun, is because of two reasons. First, its her name and second, because of yesterday Baekhyun is the closest member to IU, which made Baekhyun EXTREMELLY happy so he had a chance in stealing your heart… but for IU it was good because she had someone in the twelve aliens was close to her and she thought that he would be there for her. As they were all talking a plate of pancakes landed in front of IU which made her realize 'who made the pancakes?' as she looked up she saw D.O smiling at her.

    D.O: good morning IU, did you sleep well, here some pancakes for breakfast, sorry for using your ingredients, but we were hungry and you weren't waking up so I thought of cooking for them

    IU: Nah, its okay… I didn't know that you knew how to cook.

    SeHun: D.O hyung was the cook in our planet… he makes the most delicious food you can imagine..

    IU: I noticed that… D.O the pancakes are really good…

    D.O: Thanks… good that you liked it, but if you excuse me I need to make more pancakes for the aliens…

    IU: Do you want me to help? I kind of know how to make pancakes and isn't it hard to make pancakes for 13 people?

    D.O: If you want I will be happy to say that you can help me…

    IU: heehe than let's go

As IU and D.O headed to the kitchen there was two pares of eyes following with them… Baekhyun… he couldn't help but feel jealous… that meant that D.O would have the time to spend with IU more than the other members, he really wanted to stand up and go to help them, but the other members would find it weird since he would never help D.O in EXO planet and if he helped D.O out they would notice that he had feelings toward IU

    Baekhyun: *IU… why can't you just look at me as a friend*

    Suho: Yah Baekhyun why are you staring at your pancake?

    Baekhyun: Huh what hyung? Oh, I just think that there is too much pancakes do you think D.O needs to make more?

    YoungJae: I think D.O and IU will need to make piles of pancakes look at Himchan hyun eating…

As they all looked at the alien they saw that Himchan was stuffing pancakes in his mouth, not one, but like four pancakes at the same time.

    Zelo: hyung… eat slowly you will choke if putting all those pancakes in your mouth

    Himchan: uithranthgiuadn adifjn ahdjb vdjscf  dijkfndjsakhfnrek

    Daehyun: What did he say?

    Yongguk: I think he said 'this pancakes are delicious, and I have the rights to eat how many I desire to eat' right Himchan?

    Himchan: *nods* They are delicious…

    Baekhyun: But you better stop because soon it will be lunch time and you will not be able to eat.

    Himchan: Nah, I think I will be able to eat lunch… if its good I will be able to eat don't worry… 

    IU: More pancakes coming!!~~

    Himchan: IU give them to me!!

    IU: oppa! They are for everyone not just for you!!

    Himchan: Okay, Okay… I got it… 

    IU: hehe oppa, sometimes you are such a babo ~

*******************************************************************************************

Another chapter updated!! I FINALLY UPDATED!!! YAY!! I am sorry for not being to update… I kind of had some exams to do, but now it’s OVER!! YAY!! That means that I am going to be able to update (when possible, I have like three stories that I am doing at the same time and it will take a bit to write all of them) BUT THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO WAITED AND SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT!! I know this is a short chapter, but I will try updating more okay? I will TRY!!

Thanks for the ones who subscribed to my story :D exopandajustreaderLee_Biehathevenus173Stahrrhippo95IU_990310OfficialIUnoon93chittoA_MooNStar