...You guys will live with me...

Living with... Aliens?

 

Music? B.A.P. - Power (We got the power~ I got the power~ gaaawd I loved this song)

 

Chapter 2: ...You guys will live with me…

 

    Yongguk: Yo… calm down… we aren't going to kill you, don't worry!!

    IU: O-Okay.. y-you g-guys want to live with m-m-me?

    Yongguk: That's basically it.

    IU: B-But I have to go to school and I have to my privacies and stuff

    Zelo: Oh.. Than we can go to your school!! 

    IU: NONONONONONONONO… NO!! People there are really dangerous they will notice that you guys are aliens.

    Zelo: Oh they will? Are you sure? Because when we were coming here we did a little research about Earth and it never said that people would discover that we were aliens.

    IU: YES I AM SURE… see?! I saw that you were aliens… too bad you guys won't be able to live with me or else people will discover that you guys are aliens… sooo BYE!!!

    As IU was running as fast as she could B.A.P. and EXO stood there dumbfounded. As she turned around she noticed that no one was following her which was a good sign. She started walking instead of running, but the images of the boys would not come out of her head, and a feeling of guilt was coming, IU had never said no to someone, she was a nice, caring girl that everyone liked. Even though they were aliens she couldn't say no. She turned around and headed back to the park. As she expected all the "boys" were sitting there. She was not sure what they were doing but all of them were there.

    Zelo: OH LOOK SHE CAME BACK!! TOLD YOU D.O HYUNG!!

    D.O: Shut UP!!

    IU: Okay… You guys will live with me… but with ONE condition.

    Yongguk: What is it?

    IU: IF you guys come to my school… please.. I say PLEASE… don't mess up with my house AND I would like privacy

    Yongguk: Sure, thanks hmmm what's your name?

    IU: I'm Lee JiEun, but people call me IU

    Yongguk: Oh hi IU, I'm Yongguk, and this is YongJae, Himchan, Zelo, JongUp, and DaeHyun.

    Suho: And I'm SuHo… this is SeHun, Kai, D.O, ChanYeoul, and Baekhyun.

    IU: Ok.. I think it will be hard for me to memorize all your names but I will try… ok let's go to my house.

    It was a very awkward wall that they had while walking to IU's house. IU would walk first and all the other boys would follow her, but the thing that made IU really uncomfortable was that she could FEEL that everyone was staring at her, she would sometimes turn around to see i they were really staring, but they would just pretend that they were doing something else instead of staring at her. As they arrived at her house, all the boys stared at the house in awe, they had never seen such a big house as hers. 

    Zelo: Woah, this house is huge. When we were researching about Earth, they never showed that there were houses this big!!

    IU: hehe.. hmm ok, I think I will give you guys a tour so you guys can see where everything is than I will take you guys to your rooms. 

    SeHun: Sure, let's go…!!

    As IU was showing her house to the boys, she would sometimes giggle at their facial expressions,  every time she showed a room they would stare in awe. She showed everyone the living room, the kitchen, the balcony, and the studio (yes she had a studio since she wanted to be a singer)

    IU: Ok… so now I will show you guys your rooms, this will be D.O and Kai's room, that one will be SuHo and BaeKhyun's room, and that one will be ChanYeoul and SeHun's room. On the other hand Zelo and JongUp's room will be over there, Himchan and Yongguk's room (top pic.) will be right next to it, and then DaeHyun and YoungJae (bottom pic.)are here. (please just preted there are two beds each room)

    Yongguk: Wow you memorized our names really fast

    IU: Really?! Woah… I think I am good with names hehe

    Kai: IU? Then where are you going to sleep?

    IU: Oh right? If you guys need anything you can KNOCK on my door first and then ask me. My room is right next to SuHo and Baekhyun. Any questions? Good…. Since is ten and I don't have school tomorrow. What about you guys change and we meet downstair at the living room, you know to know each other better.