*Another good reason why I fell in love with you Lee JiEun*

Living with... Aliens?

 

Music?helLo Venus - What are you doing today?

 

Chapter 5: *Another good reason why I fell in love with you Lee JiEun*

 

      IU: Okay… is everyone done eating their pancakes

      All: YEAHH!!

      IU: Haha okiiee… so I was thinking, since you guys are new to earth, I wanted to show you guys one of my favorite place…

      Himchan: And what is it?

      IU: Its named park… do you guys know what it is?

      D.O: Yeah… its a place where people can have fun and enjoy their day in a place full of trees and plants right?

      IU: haha yes, you are correct

It didn't take long for everyone to get ready, well just a little bit, since IU had to help the boys choose their clothes: B.A.P. & EXO. IU hurriedly changed so she would have time to show the boys her favorite place. She ran to the front door where all the boys were patiently waiting for her.

      IU: LET'S GOOO!!!!

As they were walking on the sidewalk. The thirteen teens heard someone crying, but this someone was a kid. IU listened closely to the sound and followed, with the aliens following her. As she turned around the corner she saw JiHoon, her neighbor, sitting on a bench crying. 

      IU: JiHoon-ah!!! Are you okay?!?!

      JiHoon: Noonaaa!! Ottoke? I lost mommy…

      IU: Don't worry noona is here…. I'll help you find your mom *turn to the aliens* I'm sorry guys, but is it okay if he comes with us

      All: Suree~~!!!

      IU: thanks *turns back to JiHoon* JiHoon-ah do you want to go to the park with us? I can buy you ice cream and help you find your mom

      JiHoon: a-a-arasseo…

      JiHoon stood up and held IU's hand, making Baekhyun turn around in jealously since he wanted to be the boy holding IU's hand. 

      Baekhyun: *Jieun-ah… why can't you notice me?*

As the fourteen of them arrived at the park, all the aliens were in awe with the beautiful sight they were looking at. With all the trees surrounding the place with their leaves falling to the ground giving it a calm and pretty view. IU was trying her best to make JiHoon happy that she completely forgot that she brought twelve aliens with her. Without thinking IU ran with JiHoon to buy ice cream for him letting the twelve aliens dumbfounded and looking at each other not knowing what to do. IU arrived at the small ice cream place she allowed JiHoon to calmly choose his ice cream. As she was looking happily at the boy she suddenly remembered about the twelve aliens making her run back all the way to the entrance of the park, hoping that the boys would be there waiting for her. 

      IU: OMO!! thank God that you guys are still here!! So sorry for letting you guys alone!!

      Suho: Don't worry IU, we are fine…. but…. where's that little boy?

      IU: Who?

      Suho:Thaaat… little boys who was crying…

      IU: OMO!! JIHOOON!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT HIIM!!

      Suho: Let's go to where you took him, he is probably there…

      IU: Right… follow me!!

With a worried expression IU ran to the ice cream shop with the aliens to find no one, but an old lady sitting on the chair feeding the birds.

      IU: JiHoon-ah!!! JIHOON!!! KIM JIHOON!!!!! WHAT DO I DO!?!?! I LOST A KID!!!

      Himchan: Don't worry IU… we'll help you find that boy… okay… Yongguk and I will go together, Zelo, YoungJae and Jongup you are a group. DaeHyun I want you to stay with IU and find that boy with her.

      Daehyun: yup…

      Suho: Kai, Sehun and D.O. you are a team, ChanYeol and I will be another… Himchan if you don't mind I would like Baekhyun with IU too, so if they find the kids they can communicate with everyone…

      Baekhyun: *SUHO HYUNG!!! I LOVE YOOU!!!*

Everyone separated and started looking for JiHoon, knowing that if someone found the boy they were supposed to bring the boy to the ice cream shop and tell the others, since the aliens had a machine that looked like a bracelet but they could talk to each other through it, that they found JiHoon. IU, Baekhyun and Daehyun were looking for JiHoon around the ice cream shop, since IU thought that he wasn't too far away.

      IU: Gosh, I am so sorry guys, I'm making you guys search for a boy that you guys don't even know… hope he is fine…

      Baekhyun: Don't worry Jieun-ah, we don't care if we know the boy or not, if it will make you happy, we are happy to help you

      IU: Thanks Baekhyun… that was really sweet of you 

Not too far away the three could hear a sound of a little boy calling for someone's name

      Baekhyun: Do you think its him?

      IU: I don't know… I can't define the voice of that kid, but let's go just to check

The three were carefully listening to the voice and following the sound, and there was a small boy walking around the park looking for someone, but unfortunately it wasn't the little boys they were looking for

      IU: Awww…. its not him :(((

      Baekhyun: Don't worry Jieun-ah… he is probably fine and we will find him 

Ten minutes passed and they still couldn't find JiHoon. Baekhyun would encourage IU that everything is all right and Daehyun would only stay quiet, which IU thought it was quite weird. Such a handsome guy not saying much. The thing was that he was too quiet that there would be times when IU would simply forget that he was there with her and Baekhyun

      IU: Umm… I'm sorry, but Daehyun… why don't you speak a lot?

      Daehyun: I don't want to

      IU: ooooh.. okay… sorry *Daehyun… I'll make you feel more comfortable with me so you can speak more…*

      Zelo: Hyungss…. can… you… hear… me?! hyungs?!!?!?! WE FOUND THE BOOY!!!

Without thinking IU grabbed onto Daehyun's wrist and carefully listened to what Zelo was saying, not noticing the jealous face Baekhyun made and the shocked expression on Daehyun. 

      IU: Zelo… where are you?!?

      Zelo: … didn't you tell me to come to the ice cream shop?! Well… we are here!!!

      IU: oOoh! okiee hehe we are going… bye ^^

      Baekhyun: You are such a babo Jieun-ah

      IU: wae?!?!

      Baekhyun: YOU said for us to meat at the ice cream shop and YOU forget about it haha such a babo

      IU: wait.. how do you know what babo means?…. oooh!! Wait for me!! 

In one to two minutes everyone arrived at the ice cream shop. As soon as IU arrived she hurried to JiHoon and gave him a bear hug, saying that she was sorry and that she would never do that again. JiHoon just brushed everything when IU bought him a chocolate ice cream and when she played with him with various different games of his choice. As time passed JiHoon fell asleep signaling that everyone should go home now. Since IU was a weak girl she did not have the strength to take JiHoon so Suho did this job.

      IU: Guys.. I am so sorry.. today was supposed to be a fun day where I was going to show you guys the park, but I think I ruined everything

      YoungJae: What are you saying IU? Today was such a fun day!! I had a lot of fun and I believe everyone else did too…

      Sehun: Yup!! YoungJae is right… I had a lot of fun… now I know why its your favorite place.

      Kai: Yeah… I also saw that although you kind of lost JiHoon… hehe I saw that you are actually really good with kids…

      Baekhyun: *another good reason why I fell in love with you Lee JiEun*

As Baekhyun was thinking about the other reason why he fell in love with JiEun there was another blonde boy thinking about the time when IU holden his wrist and how his cheeks flushed pink without anyone realizing...

      Daehyun: *What is happening to me? Why is my heart beating so fast?* 

******************************************************************************

Hello everyone this his hugmeagain2,
first of all.. I am really sorry for not being able to update I had a lot of things to do :)) Second.... I GOT A NEW POSTER!! YAY!! haha
Lastly, I promise I will TRY to update more frequently :))))

Thanks for all the subscribers that patientely waited for another chapter & also thanks for my new subscribers for subscribing :D Musiclover1995loveel95Zaiefah21minyoungunniejoycelynlunILufIUVenus2609kyungstal124HyunAeJjang

LilCheonsa-Chel_SeallyminnysparkgirlkikoyuiMinzyLou04mahirah1999DUHderpoBubblePoP

audrey42241Baekiudubudaebak, and pinkspades 

Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter :)))))

  READ, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND ENJOOY!!!