They can't

Living with... Aliens?

It has already been four months since BAP and EXO were living with IU. Jihoon would still come to play sometimes, but he would spend more times with his own family. Daehyun and Baekhyun's feelings towards IU remained the same, but were slowly getting stronger as times passed. Daehyun slowly opened up more so he can spend more time talking to her and Baekhyun would sing with IU, after he revealed that he knew how to sing too. At the moment IU did not have any feelings towards either of the boys, but was happy that she was able to befriend both of them. But leaving that aside, right now IU was trying to find a way to stop Sehun and Zelo once again from fighting because of the new Super Smash Bro game Jihoon had given them as a present.

IU: GUYYYYYS!!!! You know that we have two remotes right??

Zelo & Sehun: YESSS!! BUT I WANT TO BE KIRBY!! NO! I AM GOING TO BE KIRBY!! STOP SAYING AT THE SAME TIME AS I AM!!!

IU: UUUGGGHH!!! GUYYSS can you please stop fighting?? I am getting tired of thiisss!! Why dont you guys switch roles after each round? Zelo can be kirby on the first rounf and Sehun can be on the next one!

Sehun: NOO!! This is so NOT faiiir!! I am older, so I deserve to choose first!

Because it was 9am on a Saturday, Kai was slowly getting irritated because of the huge commotion going on in the living room, ruining his beauty sleep. As he slowly made his way towards the living room, the noise started getting louder and louder, making his already grumpy state, grumpier.

Kai: WHAT IS GOING ON!? CANT YOU SEE I AM TRYING TO SLEEEEPPP?!?!?!

Sehun: HYUUUNG!! Can't you tell IU and Zelo that since I am older I can choose my character first and let Zelo be Kirby on the second round?!

Kai: .... are you guys seriously fighting because you want to be the same characters, on a Saturday morning?! You guys know that you BOTH can be the same character in this game right?!

Sehun & Zelo: OOOOOOHHHHH!! THANKS HYUUUNGGG!!!!

Kai: YOU GUYS GOT TO BE KIDDING MEEE!!! COME HERE YOU TWOOOO!!!!

And this was how every Saturday morning looked like, IU would try to stop Zelo and Sehun from fighting because of a game and Kai would come in all angry at them and in the end would chase them around the house until Suho or Youngguk came to control the situation. This time neither of them came, which was very odd to IU, so she decided that she would go check on them. IU decided to go to Suho's room first since it was the closest to her at the moment, but as she opened the door all she could see was a half Baekhyun with only a towel wrapped around himself drying himself up.

Baekhyun: OMFG!!

IU: *blushing* I AM SO SORRRYYY!!! KYAAA!! *closes door*

Baekhyun: Why is she so cute!? hahaha

After the embarrassing moment that just had happened a while back, IU headed to Youngguk's room, just to find himself sitted with Suho with a very serious face.

IU: Hi guys, is everything ok? I just wanted to check on you guys

IU noticed that both boys were somehow uncomfortable and were having a hard time asnwering her question.

Yongguk & Suho: Yeah... we are fine

IU: Are you guys sure? Is something wrong? Do you guys need anything?

Suho: Dont worry IU... everything is fine

Yongguk: but we would like to have a small meeting with everyone after lunch if its ok with you

IU: Yes, of course!!

Breakfast was the same as usual, Zelo and Sehun would fight about the game while Kai would constantly yell at them to just shut up. The other members, including IU, would silently eat their food already irritated by the fight going on. But what she would never notice were the small glances Baekhyun and Daehyun would give once in a while and smile to themselves on how cute she was while eating. After breakfast, everyone was gathered on the living room watching a random TV show. Baekhyun sitted beside IU, and he believe that this was a perfect chance to talk to her again, since everyone was focused on the show (Daehyun included, so no competition for him atm :D)

Baekhyun: So... Jieun-ah.. about what happened earlier

IU: *blushes* omg.. can we please not talk about it? that was embarassing... im sorry

Baekhyun: Noo, dont apologize, I just wanted to tell you that it's ok haha no need to be embarrassed ;)

IU: Haha, still lets please not talk about it ever again hehe

Baekhyun: Yup, if you dont want to, then let's not. Ooh, and btw did you like what you saw? ;)

IU: Yaah!! I told you to not talk about iiit!!

Baekhyun: Hahah miaaan!!

But what the two did not know was that after IU "shouted" Daehyun turned around to see what was happening and the way IU and Baekhyun sweetly talked to each other and would sometimes playfully heat each other made him angry.

Daehyun: *Byun Baekhyun... you better not like her, or else you are dead meat to me*

Soon, lunch time came and as IU and D.O were preparing, Daehyun and Baekhyun offered their helps, which IU gladly took it.

D.O: Yah Baekhyun-ah, you dont even know how to cook! Why do you want to help?

Baekhyun: Aah... I want to learn from now on! *and spend some time with IU*

As the four were preparing lunch, IU and Baekhyun would sometimes throw flour at each other laughing as hard as they could when D.O would come and nag on them on how you are not supposed to play with food and how they are our friends. Daehyun, on the other hand, was boiling with jealously regretting that HE wasn't the one who threw flour at IU when he had the chance to. Lunch passed by quickly, specially for Yongguk and Suho who were waiting patiently to tell the news to everyone. They didn't know how everyone would react, but they were sure that it wasn't going to be a good reaction. After lunch the both leaders gathered everyone around the living room, with serious faces on and all the aliens knew that it was not the time to joke around. Even Sehun and Zelo stopped fighting because of the tension.

Yongguk: Ok guys, we really don't know how to tell you guys this, but I can assure you that it won't be good news

Suho: Me and Yongguk received a message from our respective planets... and...

There was a long pause and no one dared to speak, not only because of the mood itself, but everyone already had a feeling of what was going to happen.

Yongguk: We know that it has been a few months since we were here, and IU we sincerely want to thank you for accepting us in your house. We know that it was very hard to take care of 12 aliens, especially Sehun and Zelo, but you were very caring towards us, so thank you once again

Suho: But unfortunately.... we have to go back to our planet.

That was it. The words no one wanted to hear. IU stood there. frozen. Not knowing what to do or say. Their first encounter was very strange and scary, but she learned to befriend them and like them. They were now her family and she was sure she did not want them to leave like that. She was certain that she would do something about it. They can't leave just like that. They can't.

______________________________________________________________________

Hi guys this is hugmeagain2!

First of all I sincerely wanted to apologize for not updating after yearss!! School was killing me and I had a huge author's block and I did not know what to do with all my stories. I can't promise you guys that I will frequently update this story, but I will try my best.

Also, I seriously want to thank all of you that continued subscribed to my story and to the the ones that just subscribed!! You guys have no idea how much this means to me!! Thank you for each and every one of you! Aaand I would like to thank jully09 for upvoting this story!! I never really expeced for someone to upvote since I believe its not a great story, but thank you very much <3

Hope you guys can be patient with when I update, and once again thank you so much for you support!! And one more thiing!! Thank you to all my new readers for subscribing and commenting on my story