*Why is my heart beating so fast?*

Living with... Aliens?

 

Music? Ukiss - Doradora

 

Chapter 3: *Why is my heart beating so fast?*

 

Ten minutes passed by and all the boys were in the living room waiting for IU to come. It taking quite a long time for her to come down. But as they were doing their research about Earth they found out that girls take a lot of time to change so they were patient. IU changed into more comfortable clothes, a red short with a loose blouse. As she was going downstairs all the boys were eyeing her. It was weird but well, she was going to live with them so she had to accustom with that.

    IU: So, hmm let's start.

    D.O: Start what?

    IU: I don't know… I wanted to know you guys better, but I don't know how… hmmm how about you guys tell me where you guys are from.

    Yongguk: Sure… hmm actually we are aliens from different planets, but we met each other on the way to Earth. We kind of bumped to each other's spaceships so we fell. This is my group. And we are known as B.A.P. in our planet.

    IU: B.A.P. interesting. then you guys did not know each other at all?

    DaeHyun: We knew each other, but we did not know that we would come to Earth at the same time.

    SuHo: Yup, so my group is EXO-K. We are from a planet called EXO planet.

    IU: OH~ but why did you guys come to Earth?

    Himchan: Well, we, B.A.P. came here because we did something wrong on out planet so they sent us here as a punishment.

    IU: How can coming to Earth be a punishment?

    JongUp: Well, we don't really know about your planet and we don't know anything at all so they thought that coming here was the best punishment, but without our planet knowing we did a little bit of research about Earth before coming here.

    ChanYeoul: And we are here because we thought that it would be a great experience to come to other planets and see how they live.

    IU: Oh… okay…

    ChanYeoul: What about you IU? Could you introduce your self to us?

    IU: Sure! Hmm my name is Lee Jieun, but people call me IU

    YoungJae: Why do people call you IU?

    IU: Oh.. it's because I have the dream to be a singer and people say that I am actually good when singing so they said that if I become a singer they will call me IU.

    DaeHyun: What does IU mean?

    IU: It means, me and you are one when it comes to music.

    Yongguk: Would you mind singing a song for us?

    IU: Sure, I will sing for you guys, but please don't laugh!!

    JongUp:Don't worry we won't laugh…

    IU: ok

    As IU started singing her angel like voice everyone started in awe once more. Specially BaekHyun… that angel like voice would make him feel relaxed it would make him feel good. He could feel that he was smiling and when she sang the part of 'I love you I need you' he could feel that he was blushing, as he looked at IU, she would be the only thing he could focus on. She had a beautiful face and a beautiful voice, it was the characteristics that Baekhyun liked in a girl

    BaeKhyun: * Why is my heart beating so fast?*

*********************************************************************************************************************

Two chapters updated!!! YAY!! heheh hope you guys enjoy the chapters!!

 

AND thanks for my new subscribers for subscribing!!! hehe aemskeira17aimichii, littlegirllovingyou, and TechnoGirlNena

Also thanks for the ones who commented to my story I really appreciate that!! Hope you guys keep supporting me!!

 

 

Read, Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY!!