Daehyun-ah... gwenchanna?

Living with... Aliens?

 

Music? 10cm - love in the milky way cafe

Chapter 6: Daehyun-ah... gwenchanna?

 

One week passed after the incident with JiHoon. After they met JiHoon would come and play with IU and his alien hyungs. Yes, JiHoon ended up discovering that B.A.P. and EXO were actually aliens. Why? well, because he jokingly said to SeHun that he looked like an alien with his hamster pjs, but Sehun ended up screaming 'How did you find out we were aliens?.' IU and the others tried to convince JiHoon that everything was a joke, but he wouldn't believe. Now, JiHoon and IU are the only ones that actually know that B.A.P and EXO are actually aliens. JiHoon said that he wouldn't tell anyone… not even his mother, so I think we can believe on him. Now, JiHoon is baking cookies with IU and D.O. while the others are playing around and joking with each other. 

      Zelo: This is not fair hyung!! I'm the youngest so I deserve to play first!!

      SeHun: BUUUT I am the maknae of EXO, so I deserve to play FIRST!!

      Zelo: SO WHAT YOU ARE THE MAKNAE!! I AM THE YOUNGEST FROM BAP AAAAND EXO!

      SeHun: So obey your hyungg!! I'm playing first!!

      IU & D.O.: WHAT IS GOING OON!?!

      SeHun & Zelo: I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME FIRST, BUT THIS THING DOESN'T LET ME PLAAAY!!!

      JiHoon: What are you guys playing?

      SeHun: Temple Run 2

      JiHoon: TEMPLE RUUN 2!!! CAN I PLAAY?!

      IU: PERFECT!! NOW JiHoon can play first and Zelo plays second :)

      SeHun: WHYYY THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!

      IU: BECAUSE He is the second youngest!!!

      SeHun: Ugh! FINE! I'm NOT playing >:p

      D.O.: Yah… Oh SeHun… are you serious? You are going to play, but let the younger ones play first! You can't just not play, just because you are not the first one. Imagine the other EXO members when we are playing a game, you ALWAYS start, but although we sometimes want to be the first one, we let YOU be the FIRST because you are the younger one. You need to learn to share 

      SeHun: fine.. you guys can play first… but I'm being THIRD!

      JiHoon: Shhhh!! Hyung! I'm trying to concentrate!!

      IU: *haha kyaa they are adorable!! but wow, I never knew D.O. had this side, I always thought he was the one that was the least serious, with all his derpy faces :p*

      D.O.: hmm iu-ah… IU! … JiEun!  YAH LEE JIEUN!!!

      IU: Huh!? W-What?! What happened?!

      D.O.: *sigh* You weren't listening to me?! I said that we should finish the cookies if you want the others to eat it 

      IU: O-oh s-sure

      D.O.: Are you okay?

      IU: Y-yeah why?

      D.O.: Nothing… let's go

      IU and D.O. were happily decorating and baking the cookies, but one thing they didn't know was that there were four pair of eyes staring at the innocent boy playing jokingly with IU. They were no other than Baekhyun and Daehyun. Baekhyun knew that he was jealous since D.O. and Jieun were laughing and having the time of their lives. However, Daehyun did not know why he was acting like this. Why he was staring at the two with a pain in his heart. He was confused, he didn't know what he was feeling. After the day when IU helped and played JiHoon, Daehyun felt this strange feeling in his heart everytime he saw IU. Today, for example, Daehyun had just woken up and as the was going to get a glass of water JiEun came and just greeted him and say goodmorning. But this goodmornig and that smile made Daehyun freeze and he felt his heart beating faster than usual, so he just left his glass of water and ran back to his room leaving IU dumbfounded. BUT the problem was that he didn't know why. He didn't know why he was staring at D.O. as if he was going to eat him alive. He didn't know why everytime IU laughed, he would laugh along. He didn't know, why even if he tried his best not to he thought about her. It was something he couldn't explain, but he knew he was feeling something. It couldn't be love. It couldn't... he was Jung Daehyun, the mysterious cold guy who NEVER fell in love. NEVER! Not after what happened to him. He couldn't love. He was not allowed to love. 

      Daehyun: Why are you doing this to me?

      IU: Huh? Did you say something?

      Daehyun: *shocked* WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHEN DID YOU COME!?

      IU: j-just now... I wanted to ask you if you wanted cookies... sorry if I did something.. I-I-

      Daehyun: N-no its f-fine. Thanks for the c-cookies... do you want to e-eat with me?

      IU: SURE! ... wait.. is it okay?

      Daehyun: y-yeah

IU sat next to Daehyun and got one cookie and offered to Daehyun. As he was going to get the cookie from the girl's hand, their fingers brushed. Daehyun could feel his cheeks heating up and he was sensing that his cheeks were probably red. IU on the other hand didn't really mind about it, or in other words didn't even notice that. She was so concentrated in eating her cookies that she didn't notice the boy beside her trying to hide his red face.

      IU: Soooo ~ how is it?

      DaeHyun: ahem.. it-its good.. I-I mean, delicious. Yeah. Delicious

      IU: REALLY!!! hehe good that you liked :)) 

      DaeHyun: yeah... *Did IU see my red face? OMG what to do?! what to do?! Calm down DaeHyun, calm down... are you really worried about this? You are JUNG DAEHYUN THE COLD GUY!! CALM DOWN...*

      IU: Daehyun.. did you know that this is one of the best days of my life?

      DaeHyun: w-why..?

      IU: I finally made you talk!!! Isn't that INCREDIBLEE!! I'm with you guys for like what... a month? two months? and I never.. i repeat NEVER like had a real talk with you, I know we just talked about cookies buut it was our FIRST conversation! Isn't that nice?

      DaeHyun: yeah... I-I never k-knew that we never talked...

      IU: WELL WE DID NOW!! hehe :) Hope we can talk more DaeHyun-ah... from what I heard from Himchan.. we are the same age here on Earth

      DaeHyun: really? that's nice...

      IU: I KNOW RIGHT?! SOOO I hope we can have more interesting conversations not just about food...

      DaeHyun: yeah... sure... *she.wants.to.be.friends.with.me.OMG!*

Not far away from them there were two guys staring at them. 

      ChanYeol: Yah.. Baek... I think you have competition

      Baekhyun: W-What aare you t-talking ab-about?!

      ChanYeol: ... what.. don't you like IU? I'm just saying that you might have competition with Daehyun...

      Baekhyun: Pfffft... what are you talking aboout? I don't like IU... well I do... but as a friend... yeah.. just a friend!

      ChanYeol: Sure.. if that's what you say

      Baekhyun: *Jung DaeHyun... you better get out of the way.. IU is MINE*

___________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone this is hugmeagain2 :))

First of all I am really sorry for not being able to update so often… school is killing me!! But I will try my best to update more chapters for you guys. :) I am really sorry

Another IMPORTANT THING!! I have a CO-AUTHORR!!! and its A_MooNStar !! MAYBE chapters can be more frequently updated?! not sure… but still yaaay!! Hope you can welcome her well and also support her stories, if you have time go and check them they are really nicee :)) 

 

Sooo thanks to all of you who waited and did not unsubscribe you are awesome subscriberrsss!! AAND thanks to all the new subscribers, I really appreciate it :))) stayuptonightPark_HyunAe93grthe05imrhaine19JustSmilingAlwayskpopfreak222rozsatamang, and nadiahhusna If I did not mention your name I am really sorry!! BUUT I am VERYY thankful and thanks? haha thank you soo much for subcribing I really appreciate that

 

Hope you guys can be patient and wait for the new chapters… ooh and just in case anyone asks JiHoon will not be an important character at all even though he knows their identity :))

sooo I think that's it

thanks to all who subscribe and for all of your lovely comments :))