Chapter 1

Untitled


Chau's P.O:V
"You alright?" I ask when Kayli's head dropped on my shoulder, we finally got a rest from practice after ten hours of nonstop dance and vocal practice.

"Noooo....." She looks up at me, "can we go eat?"

I sigh "No Kayli, we have to keep our figure."

"but unnie! I'm really hungry!" She whine, pulling at my arm lightly.

I can never win against this girl, "fine, grab your bag." I order, helping her to her feet.

"Yay! I love you unnie!" She squeal, hugging me tightly.

"Whatever..." I smile, I can never say no to this girl, she reminds me so much of my baby sister.

After picking up our things, and taking a quick shower, we went to our favorite restuarant that's right around the corner. God this place have the BEST food! My stomach grumbled from the thought of it.

"See unnie, you're hungry too." Kayli joke from my right. I roll my eyes, smacking her head lightly.

"You're not allow to tease me, I'm your unnie. That's my job." I retorted when she look at me with those *puppy eyes that she believe is a death glare* Stopping in her track, she mumbles something under her breath. I laugh pulling her into the restuarant, her reactions is just too fun to miss!

 


"Hello how may I help you?" A young waitress ask the moment we stepped into the restuarant.  

"Table for two please!" Kayli smiles at her. It's a good thing too, I usually have nothing nice to say to anyone. Well accept Kayli, uncle Yang, and Jaejoong-oppa. It's already been five years since THE accident.

"Unnie...." Kayli shake my arm lightly, a frown on her face. 'What the hell happen?' I growl in my head.

"What happen Li?" I look around, searching for anything that can make Kayli sad.

"Unnie they have no---" "Hey miss table for six!" A group of business men cut her off as they walk pass her, their bag knocking Kayli forward. I growl, ready to yell at them, stopping only when Kayli squeez my arm gently, a silent signal that tells me it's fine. I nodded, standing back.

"Right away sirs." The waitress from earlier spoke from behind me, leading them to a table.

"It's okay unnie, I can wait." Kayli said before I had the chance to yell at the waitress for not giving us a table since we were here first. Looking back at Kayli, her eyes beg me to not start a scene. I reluctanly agree.

Half an hour later

"Table for twelve please!" A group of boys got their request granted almost immediately. Damn it that is it! Why do they get their table the moment they enter while Kayli and I waited for half an hour and still got nothing.

"Hey! We've been waiting here for a while! Why do they get a table before us?" I shouted at the waitress, Kayli sigh from beside me.

"I'm sorry miss, but we just don't have a table for two yet." The waitress, said. I growl, they just pushed two tables together to make enough room for twelve people!

"If you don't have it, then why are you pushing tables together? I'm pretty sure you can give us a table." I retorted

"Unnie it's okay, come on let's just go, I'll make us some food when we get home..." Kayli mumble, pulling at my sleeve gently.

"No way Li, we've been waiting for so long, and we haven't ate anything all day." I scold gently, I don't like getting mad at Kayli.

"Why don't you two join us? I'm pretty sure we have enough room." A gigantic guy offer, eyes train on Kayli. Kayli who felt his eyes on her, quickly move to hide herself behind me. I swear, she's a midget compare to this guy.

"No its---" I stop myself, Kayli looks really hungry and tire. I don't want her starving.

"Alright." I sigh, pulling a mumbling Kayli towards the table. We took a seat at the very end, I sat next to a guy who a guy with small face. Why is his face so small?

"Here's the menu." The giant guy smile at Kayli gently, handing her the menu. My eyes narrow when I saw the blush on Kayli's face, he better not try anything.

"So what's your name?" A chinese guy with huge eyes, and a pretty face ask me. I stare at him blanky before turning away scoffing.

"Her name is Chau, and I'm Kayli." Kayli spoke,breaking the awkward silence.

"My name's Kris." The giant who offer us a seat introduce himself before turning to the guy who ask me for my name. "That's Luhan, Chen, Lay, Tao, and Xiu Min." He moved on the the guy with high cheek bones, another pretty boy, emo/goth dude, and the guy who looks like a damn puppy.

"My name is Suho." The guy next to small face said. "This is Beakhyun" he pointed to small face and moved onto his right side. "That's Kai, Changyeol, Sehun, and D.O." He pointed to a Taemin look alike, a guy with puffy hair, a guy who keeps on staring at pretty boy 1, and a guy who can pass as his twin.

"Kris, Luhan.......... Uuh Tao." Kayli frown, trying to remember all the names.

"Why are you trying to memorize their name? It's not like we're going to see them again." I spoke firmly, it's the fact and she'll have to accept it.

"Oh yeah." Kayli smiles, trying to hide her dissapointment. That Kris guy also seem dissapointed, who do you think you are huh? I wanted to yell at him, but stop myself for the sake of food. kayli and I talk as they order their food. Oh my god these guys can eat! It's not like the two of us eat less or anything, but damn! I've never seen so many food for just twelve people before.

"Dig in!" Puffy hair shouted as they all dove into their mountain of food. Kayli giggle while I look at them in disgust. "How long did they starve themselves?" I ask myself as Kayli started eating, I just sat there, drinking my Coke.

"Why aren't you eating?" Small face ask me.

I stare at him blanky "I'm not hungry."

"unnie doesn't eat in front of strangers." Kayli said without thinking. I turn, glaring at her. "Uuhh... I. I mean she ate alrready! Yeah she's not hungry." Kayli you're a horrible liar.

"Why? It's not like we are going to judge you by how you eat." Small face stated, challenging me with his eyes.

"I just don't like it. You got a---" My phone vibrating cut me off. Crap! The director is calling.

"Kayli we have to leave. Now." I stated, Kayli can tell why I'm so panicky. We both stood up, Kayli thanking them before following me towards the cashier. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the bill. I paid it anyways since we were in a rush.  
End of Chau's P.O.V

The two girls literally ran out the door as if there was a serial killer on their heels. It must have been really important.

"They left without paying!" D.O stated the obvious.

"Well I'm not paying for them." Changyeol said, going back to his drink.

"It's okay, I got it. They didn't order much, it's all of our food anyways." Beakhyun volunteer.

Kris nodded his head in agreement. "Come on, let's get back to practice." Luhan stood up, the members follow him out the door as Beakhyun went to the cashier.

"The bill for table 11 please." The waitress looks at him weirdly.

"Sir table 11 already paid. The twos ladies paid when they left." Beakhyun gape at her, shocked.

"Really? Can I see the receipt?" The witress nodded, pulling a receipt out for him.

"Oh damn... Thank you." Beakhyun ran out the door, the small piece of paper clutch in his hand.

"Hyung!" He shouted when he caught sight of the 11 boys who's waiting right outside.

"What is it Beakhyun?" Kris ask, looking daze.

"Those two girls paid for our meals!" To say the least, Kris was shocked when he heard that, knowing how expensive their meal were.

"Are you serious?" Beakhyun nodded furiously. Well this is awkward.

Kayli's P.O.V
"crap crap crap crap! The director's going to kill us!" Unnie ranted as we ran into the YG builing. I kept quiet as I ran after her, you don't want an angry frustrated Chau yelling at you. It's scarier than her normal yelling.

"Where have you two been?! I told you to keep on practicing!" Director Young yelled the moment we stepped into our training room. I bow, apologizing for the both of us. Unnie stood there glaring at him. Uncle is standing right next to him, dissapointment shown on his face.

"It's all my fault Director Young, uncle. I beg unnie to take me out to get some food. I'm so sorry it wont happen again." I spoke before unnie can say anything, she'll try to put the blame on herself again.

"Why did you need to go get food? Didn't anyone bring you lunch? I specifically order the two of you lunch." Uncle ask, his eyes narrow.

I frown, "what are you talking about uncle? No one came in here to give us anything." Unnie stated, uncle looks rather shock.

"Well girls, I have something to take care of. After director Young's announcement, I suggest you take the rest of the night off. And next time, make sure to tell me before you go. You two worry me half to death!" He scold kissing our forehead lightly. The two of us smiles, waving as he walk out the door.  

"I'm sorry for yelling at you two, now come. I have some news." Director young smiles, gesturing for the two of us to take a seat.

"Chau, Kayli your second teaser is coming out at the end of this week. You'll be debuting at the same time as SM's new boy group, EXO at the beginning of April. For now, I want you to watch their teasers and see what you're up against. They are a twelve members boys' group split into two. Six will be in China and six will stay here in Seoul."

"Twelve?! What do you mean their teasers?" I ask, confuse. Don't you usually only have one or two teasers? And why did he mention SM? Unnie hates SM with all her might!

"They have a lot of teasers that shows their strong points. We expect you two to be on your top form, a large sum of money will be put in your third tease. It'll be film next week, so get ready. The theme for this one is protection." He turn his attention to unnie. "If you want to beat SM, Chau. You have to go watch their teasers, and become better than them. CEO Yang didn't compliment the two of you for no reason." Unnie nodded, not saying a word, a look of determination on her face. She really REALLY hates SM!

"That's all I wanted to tell you. Go home early tonight, and take a break. Good night girls." Director young smile at us kindly before leaving the room.

"Come on Kayli, lets practice a bit more. I promise we'll leave before midnight today." Unnie turned the music on high, walking me through the steps slowly. I have to try hard and make uncle and unnie proud.

I don't know how long we practice, but when we finally took a break, it's already ten.

"Let's go home Li, we'll work on it tomorrow." She smiles at me. "And we still need to see what those EXO are made of." I nodded my head excitedly, too tired to talk. Unnie is a slave driver!
End of Ellie's P.O.V