Chapter 6

Untitled

 

Untitled chapter 6
Blue=English Red=Canto Green=Mandarin Purple=Vietnamese Black=Korean

Kayli's P.O.V
"Unnie-yah! Jung-oppa is here! Get up!~" I jumped on unnie's bed, poking her cheek. She glare at me from under her comforter, growling before throwing the blanket away. I giggle, helping her to her feet. Unnie have always complain about me being far too excited in the morning.

"I don't understand why we have to go so early... Why can't we leave at ten in the morning? They just HAD to go and buy the nine o'clock flight..." She grumbled, grabbing the pair of clothes that she left out the night before. Our flight leaves at nine, so we had to get up at five and get to the airport by seven.

'I wonder how my Kris is doing?' I giggle just thinking about him.

After unnie was ready, and all our luggage were pushed outside, Jung-oppa rushed us to the car, feeding us fruit salad for breakfast as he drive towards Incheon International airport. We are meeting the boys there.
End of Kayli's P.O.V

Narrator's P.O.V
The sound of Xiu Min, Suho and DO's shouting woke the EXO's members from their sleep. To say the least, the dorm is currently in total chaos.

"Lay are your socks all over the floor?! I told you to clean them up yesterday, didn't I?!"

"Luhan get up now! We're late!"

"Someone get Kris to leave the bathroom! Kai hurry and get out of bed!" D.O, Suho, and Xui Min are currently running around their shared dorm frantically, waking and making sure all the members were ready.

"Alright D.O you take Tao, Sehun and Chen. Xui min you take Beakhyun, Changyeol, and make sure Lay cleans up his socks. I'll get Kai, and Luhan and I'll get Kris to help them dress." Suho sighs in frustration when Changyeol suddenly screams out. Xui Min must have did something drastic to wake the giant up.

Waking Luhan up is quite the challenge, in the end, Sehun ended up being the one to wake the lazy baby face cutie from his beauty sleep. Suho litterally drag Kris out of the bathroom by his ear, and made him help Tao get ready. Kai clung onto Suho when he was being dragged out of bed, and Suho ended up brushing the Maknae's teeth for him.

This is a normal morning for the EXO members. When their managers finally arrive at the dorm with two vans in tow, they were off to the airport. The members quickly falling asleep in the car.
End of Narrator's P.O.V

Chau's P.O.V
"Where are those idiots?" We have been waiting on their for the last thirty minutes. It's almost seven thrity, and I'm cranky.

"I'll call them Unnie, Jung-oppa, how much longer until we have to check in?" Kayli turns to our manager who's busy looking through paper.

"We need to check in at eight Kayli, please call them and ask where they are." He sounds so tire. Kayli nodded before stepping out of the car to make the call.

"Are you okay Jung oppa?" I ask, worriedly, he just nodded, smiling at me.

She came back a couple minutes later, saying that they are right in the parking lot. Jung-oppa gave our drivers some instruction before getting out of the car and helping me with the luggages. Kayli will just hurt herself if she tries. We each have a luggage and our bag pack. Mine's blue while Kayli, being the bright girl that she is, carry a bright yellow one with a bear hanging from it. One thing I learn from living with this girl, she gets lost all the time. I guess it's a good thing her backpack is so bright.
(imagine yellow)


"Hey Iron Lady! Why are you smiling so much?" Small face's voice took me out at my thought. Why does he have to bug me during my happy thoughts?!  

"You're all late!" Kayli scold before I can say anything.

"That means you both lost two points each." I smile at him as innocently as I can. Me 10 Beakhyun 9 Kris 5 Kayli 5. Since I won last week, Beakhyun is trying to win this week's.

"Lost points for what?" Chen suddenly appear out of no where. Looking at me with those big curious eyes.

"It's nothing Chen, right guys?" I turn to smile at the three of them. Kayli agree almost immediately. Why is Kris smiling at her like that? Something is going on...

"Hmmm you four are no fun..." Chen pouted, leaning his head on my shoulder. I can't help but smile, I don't mind them doing this, but I have an image to keep you know?

"Good morning Angels!" Kai, and Xuimin jumps at us, why are they so hyper this early.

"Shut up you two! Giving me a headache..." I growl, glaring at them. All three of them let go of me almost instantly, hiding behind Kayli who just giggle, hanging onto Kai's arm.

Changyeol, Suho, and D.O are walking with our managers, talking about something. Sehun and Luhan are walking together, their arm interlock as Luhan talk a mile a minute. Sehun walked next to him, nodding and smiling. I can't help but smile at the sight, they're such an adorable couple. Lay is walking with Tao, they both look like they'll fall asleep on each other any minute now. I roll my eyes, walking up to them, Lay head drops on my shoulder almost immediately, while Tao locks his arm in mine. These two are like babies...

The moment we enter the airport, the three managers usher us towards one of the private lounges. Handing us our passport and ticket. They all gushes over Kris' Canadian pass port and Kayli's U.S. Pass port. Kris ended up loosing another point when Kayli caught him singing the wrong lyrics to Guardian, and another when he lost against her in cherade. He's totally letting her win, Kayli is the worse Charade player ever, her guess are so random and off, but so cute. One strange thing though, Beakhyun hadn't said a single word...
End of Chau's P.O.V

Beakhyun's P.O.V
"stupid Lay-hyung, stupid Tao... Why does she let them get so close to her and not me?" I kicked the floor, muttering darkly. Our managers started passing out our pass port and ticket after a while, Kris-hyung and Kayli have foreigner's pass port. Looking over to Chau, I found her sitting in between Tao and Lay. The two of them have their head on her shoulder, I growl, going to Changyeol-hyung for comfort. It's not fair!

When we were finally checked in, it was already eight thirty, our flight starts boarding in fifteen so the managers all rushed us towards the terminal. Our fans tried to keep up, but they were stopped by security, for which I'm extremely grateful for. I love them, but it's suffocating. Our company is so cheap, they made us travel in economy.... D;

"Yay! Kris look! I got the window seat!" Kayli's excited voice shoke me out of my brooding. Kris-hyung smiles as he put her back pack in the upper compartment.

"You're such a shorty kiddo." I tease, standing on my tippy toes.

"Hmph! Oppa is not that tall neither, Krissy is taller." She retorted cutely. I roll my eyes, changing the subject. "Is this your seat Li?" She nodded.

"Then you're my neighbor brat." She looks at me with those spakling puppy eyes, what does she want from me?!

"Oppaaa," she held onto my arm, "what is it?" I sigh, she wants something from me. I just know it.

"Will you trade seat with Kris? Please oppa?" I sigh, should I? "Kris' seat is next to Unnie." She added, I agreed immediately. How can I say no to that?

"Have fun you two!" I took my seat right away, waiting for Chau to arrive.

"Kris trade seat with me." Chau said the moment she got to our row.

Kris-hyung look at her blankly, "I don't wanna."

"Kris---" "sorry miss, the three guys specifically told me to not allow any seat change in these two rows." A flight attendant came to the rescue. Chau glare at the three managers from the corner of her eyes, but took her seat quietly. Hehehe this is going to be one hell of a trip!
End of Beakhyuns P.O.V

Chau's P.O.V
"damn it small face! I'm trying to sleep!" I hiss, glaring at him. He wont stop poking me! Urgh! Baekyun one day I will kill you

"Chau when are you guys going to debut?" Beakhyun ask, smiling like an idiot.

"Not today, now let me sleep!" I glare at him.

He just smile, "then what day is that Chau? Did you guys film your Music video yet? We did ours already."

I growl, does this guy have an off button? " If you must know, we are debuting the same day. Now I swear Boon Beakhyun, let me sleep, or else I'll kill you."

"But you'll miss me if you do. And you didn't answer me, did you film your video yet?" He said a minute later.

"Damn it Beakhyun! I will if you don't let me sleep!" I glare at him. He just continue to smile, does he like pushing my buttons that much?

"Will you two shut up? I need sleep!" Lay suddenly burst. I turn, smiling at him "what did you say Lay?" I fake a sweet voice.

"Uuhh... It's.. I just want to sleep!" He move closer to Tao, clinging onto the arm chair as if his life depends on it.

"You're so evil..." Beakhyun mumble, I turn to glare at him. He sat there smiling, I wanna punch him so bad. I sigh and close my eyes instead, trying to sleep.
End of Chau's P.O.V

Lay's P.O.V
I put on my eye mask, Chau probably forgot about my comment already. She's so scary, how does Kayli keep her in line?!  I felt something drop on my shoulder, lifting the eye mask a bit, I peaked out to find Chau's head on my shoulder. Why does it feel like someone want to kill me?

Looking up, I found Beakhyun glaring at me as if his life depends on it. I roll my eyes, pushing Chau's head onto his shoulder. This guy is like a love sick puppy, he smiles as if I handed him the sun and the moon!

"Now let me sleep..." I mumbled, covering my eyes again.

"Thanks hyung..." I nodded, letting the turbulance lulle me to sleep. I'll need it if I'm going to have to deal with Beakhyun and Chau...
End of Lay's P.O.V

Kris' P.O.V
"Hey Kris, do you think Luhan-ge will get jealous if I say I'm in love with Sehun-oppa?" I look at her, shocked. "What?"

"I'm serious Kris, will he be jealous? I'm trying to find some ways to get Luhan-ge to notice his feelings." Is she seriously in love with Sehun? That little brat...

"Kayli.... You're just kidding right? You're not really in love with Luhan, are you?" She looks at me weirdly, then laugh.

"Come on Kris, you know I'm not." She smiles, laying her hand on my thigh.

I sigh in relieve, this girl sounds so serious at time. "If you do it right, then yes. But I prefer you not doing it because I will be jealous."

"Aww JiaHeng (Kris' real name).... That's so sweet, but shhh we're in public." She mumbled, laying her head on my shoulder.

I hate being an idol sometime, I can't be in an open relationship with the one girl that I adore...

"I know, go to sleep Li, we'll need all the sleep we can get today." I patted her head gently. She nodded, closing her eyes. I want to kiss her goodnight so badly....

~Time skip~

"Kayli stop moving so much...." I groan, opening my eyes. I don't know how, but she's laying on her side, feet on the floor, and her head on my lap. How did she move into that position?!

She groan, rubbing her nose cutely before going back to sleep.

"Good morning all passengers, it is currently April first, 10:50 AM. Please buckle your seat belts and turn off all electronics. We are landing in Beijing inernational airport in ten minutes. Please stay in your seats until the sign turns off. Thank you for flying with Korean Air. We hope you chose us again next time. Thank you." It repeated again, but this time in English. Everyone but Kayli started to get up.

"Kayli get up, we're landing." I patted her shoulder gently. She only groan, and swat my hand away. I thought Chau said that she is a morning person?

"Kayli, come on, wake up." I tried again.

"Kris that's not going to work." I turn to see Chau smirking.

"I thought you said she is usually the one who wake you up?" She just laugh. "She usually doesn't take naps, but when she does, she won't get up. You have to pinch her nose until she wakes up." I nodded, doing as she said. Sure enough, Kayli started swatting my hand a couple seconds later, and sat up right after. How is this girl so..... Cute?

"Morning sleepy head." Chau and I both said at the same time. I can feel her glaring at the back of my head.

When the plane finally landed, we waited until everyone got off before getting up.

Kayli and Chau walked close to each other, the kids and I follow "I'm tired..... Carry me..." Chau muttures something before handing Kayli her bag, getting on her knees, and letting Kayli jump on her back. What the hell?! What does she think she's doing? I growled, walking even closer to the two of them. The kids are getting too loud and excited, I'll just leave them to Suho and the managers.
End of Kris' P.O.V

Chau's P.O.V
When we got to the hotel, Kayli took over the bathroom almost immediately. I change into some sweats and t-shirt as I wait for her to come out. One of Exo managers went to clear out a practice room for us, and the other two is waiting for us in the lobby. We are having rehearsal until three, then we have to practice and wait our turn for the stylists to get us ready. Ahhh the life of an idol is not as good as I thought....

When Kayli was ready, we grab our bags and went to meet the guys downstairs.
End of Chau's P.O.V

~time skip~

Kayli's P.O.V
We started practice at twelve thirty, right after lunch. Jung-oppa is a slave driver! Exo Managers-oppa were being boss around by him the whole time... We all practice our routine for the first hour before Jung-oppa made us go over the whole showcase... Twice! He didn't let us have a break until five, we were dropped off at the hotel to shower and get ourself ready for the make up unnies. Unnie and I didn't need to worry about hair and clothes since Jung-oppa already got all our clothes ready, and unnie and I are stying our own hair! Isn't that cool?!

"Kayli, Chau, are you two ready?" Jung-oppa popped in right when I finish Unnie's hair.

"Fifteen minutes oppa, did they just finish History? Are they starting on their teasers performance yet?" Unnie ask as she starts on my hair.

"They just did, you two are up right after Beakhyun, you have about thirty minutes. I'll go get your microphones ready. And Chau, please don't touch your face...." He smiles when unnie starts muttering something in vietnamese. Unnie doesn't like the make up, she says that it makes her face feel heavier.

"Okay oppa! We'll be done soon!" I wave to him through the mirror. "Unnie-yah, can you curl it, and then braid it? It'll fit both outfits."

"Alright, did you see the short Jung-oppa put out? I think it's a bit short."

"but unnie, he also got you socks and boots, it both goes pass your knees, so it doesn't show too much."

"oh really? I didn't see it... Anyways, remember, your hand stays near your collar bone at the begining okay? At the end when we fall, act like a doll. Lifeless and sharp movement alright?" I roll my eyes

"Yes unnie, I remember. Back to back, fall, doll face." I repeated the sequence. She wack my head, "Ow!" I pouted, glaring at her through the mirror.

"Don't be so sassy Li, that's my job." She joked, smiling. When she finish doing my hair, we put on our shoes, microphone, and waited for our turn. The guys performed What is love, and Machine right after their teasers. It was simply amazing.

"You two looks... Like Angels!" Luhan-ge,  Do-oppa, Suho-oppa, Changyeol-oppa, and Lay-gege exclaim, giving us thumbs up. Unnie is wearing a purple dress, and the lace part is blue. Mine is red and the lace is white.


"Thank you!" I gush, blushing when Kris eyes began roaming my form, unnie growl at Beakhyun-oppa who kept on looking at her. Tehe Beakhyun-oppa is totally infatuated with unnie!

"You're gorgeous Li..." Kris whisper, brushing my shoulder as he walked by. The stylist are throwing clothes at them, rushing them to change since the other guys were finish. We turned our attention towards the stage right when the introductions screen finish playing.

"Okay everyone, wasn't that wonderful?" Henry is the MC for the Showcase. "We are going to show you all something amazing next, this is the first time in SM history, so we hope you enjoy this." He pointed to the big screen, and our first two teasers started playing! "Give it up for Angels! They will be performing Guardians! These beautiful girls are going to show these twelve guys what they are made of. Are you ready?!" A chorus of "hai!" Was heard from where we stood.

"Translate Kayli." Unnie and Jung-oppa looks at me expectantly. I did as they said as we waited for our cue.

"Okay everyone, give it up for Angels!" Henry exited the stage as it dim, we quickly got into position.

~Dance sing dance~

The moment the performance ended, we rushed backstage, and Henry took over, talking as the stage crew began setting the stage. Unnie and I join the guys, we took our position and waited for our cue nervously.

"Unnie... Are we going to do okay? Will they like us?" I whispers, stepping closer to unnie's side.

"We'll be fine Kayli, don't be nervous, who in their right mind would dislike you?" She tweaked my cheek gently.

"Unnie.... That itches...." I smile, unnie have always made me feel better.

"Awww.... You two are like sisters!" Luhan-ge and Kai gushes.

"Shut it, and concentrate you two." Unnie glares at them, I smiles, patting them to on the shoulder in comfort. She may sound harsh and all that, but unnie's is the nicest and greatest person that i've ever known.

"Everyone quiet down! Henry-hyung is finishing up." Chen and Xuimin shush us from where they stood. Tao doesn't look too good, and Beakhyun-oppa looks really worry. Is he okay? I didn't get a chance to ask though, Jung-oppa order us to straighten our line, and get ready. The line goes like this:
Tao, Beakhyun, Xuimin, Chen, Suho, Kai, Unnie, Me, Luhan, Lay, D.O. Sehun, Changyeol, and Kris.
End of Kayli's P.O.V

Narrator's P.O.V
"It's what we've been waiting for, EXO and Angels will be answering questions for us, they'll also reveal more fun and interesting things to you guys. Come out everyone." Henry gestures for us to come foward, the crew sets up fifteen chairs while Henry was talking to the audience.

"First thing first, why don't you all introduce yourselves? The fans are all saying how it's so hard know who is who." Henry started, the fans were shouting in glee when he said that.

"Hello everyone, I'm EXO-M's Tao."

"Hello I'm EXO-K's Beakhyun."

"Hello I'm EXO-M's Xuimin."

"Hello I'm EXO-M's Chen."

"Hello I'm EXO-K's Leader, Suho."

"Hello I'm EXO-K's Kai."

"Hello I'm Angel's Leader, Chau."

"Hello I'm Angel's Kayli."

"Hello I'm EXO-M's Luhan."

"Hello I'm EXO-M's Lay."

"Hello I'm EXO-K's D.O."

"Hello I'm EXO-K's Sehun."

"Hello I'm EXO-K's Changyeol."

"Hello I'm EXO-M's Leader Kris."

"Well isn't that a lot of names to remember. Let me try to remember, umm... this is Tao... And you I don't know, then you...." He walk down the line, smiling as the guy's shocked expression. "Ah! Angel's Leader and rapper, Chau. Angel's Singer and sweety, Kayli!" The two girls laugh, getting up and bowing to him. "Thank you Henry gege." The two chorus.

"Such sweet girls. Don't you guys think so?"

"But gege, what about us? Your juniors?" Henry turn to face Luhan, a sly smile on his face. "Well Luhan, Angels are very pretty and adorable. Their introduction made me forget about all of you." The crowd started laughing.

"I don't know if I should be offended or happy." Kris commented, shaking his head.

"I'm kidding everyone, enought with that. We have some questions from international fans who can not be here today. So they will be asking their questions through a video. And since we didn't make it out for Guardians, we'll pick a couple of questions from the crowd. So think of something good everyone, we might learn some new stories about these two Angels." He wiggle his eyebrows teasingly.


"Wahhh! Henry-oppa are you coming onto us?" Chau joked,  causing the crowd to go wild when her words were translated.

"Oh no no no! I wouldn't want your fans and Kris to get mad at me." He turns to the crowd, winking. "You're welcome everyone." He whispers into the mic when the fans started chanting Krisly.
"What do you have to say about this Kris?" He continue, grinning.

Kris hesitated, thinking about it first before saying, "... No comment." The guys burst out in laughter, Changyeol pat the blushing Kris on the shoulder as the crowd's chant went louder.

"Okay we'll stop teasing Kris, and Kayli. I don't think I have ever seen Kris blush before. And poor Kayli, she looks like a tomatoe!" Kayli groan, hiding behind her hands, "Henry-gege is such a tease." She mutters, embarass.

He sighs "Angel's Sweety is so shy, okay everyone, the first question is." He show the video of a fan from France, asking who in the dorm, is the rowdiest.

"Sehun-ah, why don't you answer this. Who's the rowdiest?"

sehun looked up, shocked. "Uhh rowidest would have to be Changyeol-hyun and Beakhyun-hyung. They make jokes a lot. Lay-hyung and Chau is also very rowdy, playing pranks on everyone." The translator translated.

"Oh wow! Angel C rowdy? Tell us more!" He turn to face Suho, urging him to tell something, "Well one time, after practice. We were all really tire and decided to go back to the dorm and rest instead of going to eat. Angel's manager was busy at the time, so they had no way of getting home and their dorm is fairly far away. So we decided to just hang out in the training room, and since there was no food, some of the guys went out to get some take outs while some stay behind. Lay, D.O. Changyeol, Kris, Kai, Kayli, Chau and I stayed behind. I was taking a shower down the hall at the time, and suddenly, all the lights went off and I could hear Chau and Kayli screaming. Being the caring leader that I'm." He pause, smiling when everyone laugh. "Well when I ran out, I was in nothing but a towel!  When I ran past one of the door, Lay and Chau jumped out, white face mask on their face! They seriously look like ghosts, so I started screaming and freaking out. The worst thing is, Changyeol was in on it, and he recorded the whole lthing. They even use it to blackmail me!" He faked a cry, leaning onto Kai's shoulder for support. The interviews went on for a while more, Henry showed the last two video questions before moving on to the crowd.
End of Narrator's P.O.V


Kayli's P.O.V
Once the interview ended, unnie and I made our way to the back. EXO performed Angels, Baby don't cry, and MAMA. Henry talks about EXO and their pre-debute right after every performance, giving them some time to rest. It looks like Zhitao hurts himself really badly, and looks like he's in a lot of pain, but he wont talk to me in front of Kris, I hope he's okay.

Unnie and I already change into our next set of clothes, she have shorts and furry jacket with boots and socks that goes pass her knees. I have on a white oversze sweater with black shorts, and black high heel boots that goes to my knees.


"Did you notice which songs they have not perform yet? That's right, our special special Angels will be performing Two Moons with Changyeol, and Kris! Those boys better watch out, from what I saw earlier, Angel C is going to bring the roof down!" Henry walked off the stage as it turn dark, the fans are screaming like crazy! Changyeol-oppa and Kris exited first, wearing their performance clothes, and Unnie follows. Lay-gege and Kai is dancing their way onto stage. Unnie is going to rap Key-oppa's part! *Squeal*

"Kayli get ready! Go out there and talk a bit, stall them for a minute, Kris will join you after he changes out of that shirt." Jung-oppa pulled me towards the stage, pushing me out the moment two moons ended, and the stage went black again. I walk onto the stage nervously, I hope they tolerates me enough, especially after the Krisly incident earlier during the interview. Their excitement shocked to half to death, I almost died when Krisly's chants were heard!

"Hello everyone, I'm Kaylie from Angels, and we are very very happy to be able to perform for all of you. I hope my Mandarin is good enough for you all the understands, I haven't really got the chance to speak it much." I bow, laughing when shouts of "yes we understand." And "you sound like a native speaker!" Started going out. "Everyone is too sweet, but I'm glad you understand me. Did you like the performance just now? Weren't they just amazing?" I pointed the microphone at the audience who screams yes. Jung-oppa started signalling for me, I guess Kris is finish. "Well I hope you all enjoys our next performance, you might be familiar with this song." The lights went off almost immediately, I took my place, smiling all the way because of the amazing cheers from the audience, this is such a special moment. The lights went on again when the melody of secret love started playing. When we finish the performance, I let go of Kris' hand before walking off.

When I got backstage, all the guys and Unnie is already waiting. Tao doesn't look too good, he wince everytime he moves.

"Zhitao, are you okay?" I ask softly.

"Yeah... I'm fine midget," he smirks, flipping my bangs. He knows I hate when he does that! I pouted, pushing his shoulder, he hiss in pain from the contact.

"No you're not! Tao! Come here!" I scold, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, and helping him towards one of the seats. The whole place is in utter chaos right now!

"I'm fine kid, why don't you go bug Kris-gege?" I want to hit him for saying that, but he's already injure.

"Don't be so stubborn Tao. First thing first, you're practically his baby brother, Kris loves you so don't be like that. Second, you're injured, I'm not going to leave you by yourself just so you can get worse. And third, how did you know about me and Kris?" I whisper the last part.

He looks at me, eyebrows raise. "Are you serious Kayli? I knew you were obvious, but I didn't think you would overlook this. We knew since a while ago, we just didn't say anything. Even our managers know."

"Really?" I ask, shocked.

"You just better hope Chau doesn't find out, or she'll have both yours and Kris-gege head." I nodded my head, is he serious? I sneaked a look over at the guys, and they just smile and wave. I wave back nervously.

"Come on kiddo, let's go say goodbye and get that press conference over with. Henry-gege is probably finishing up." He got up, wincing.

I frown, "I told you to let me help." I mumbled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walk towards the group.

"What's wrong Tao?" The guys ask, worry shown on their face.

"It's not---" I roll my eyes before cutting in. "Tao hurts his waist, Beakhyun-oppa, make sures he's okay, okay?" Beakhyun-oppa nodded, I went back to my position.

"Alright everyone, wasn't that fun? That's all for tonight, these amazing ladies and gentlemen show us their amazing talents, and SM town are all very proud to have them debute so... Powerful! And these Angels that joined us tonight, aren't they just... Angelic?! We hope you enjoy the show, good night everyone!" We all took a bow, hand in hand as the light went off. Beakhyun and Xuimin ended up carrying Tao off the stage. They had their press conference right after. We waited for them in the dressing room since it's not our conference.

"What is wrong with you?! Don't you know how dangerous it is to perform with that injury?! You're lucky you're injure Tao! I should smack you!" Unnie went off on Tao the moment they return to the dressing room, pacing back and forth in frustration.

"Come on Unnie, don't be so mad. Tao is sorry, isn't he." Tao nodded his head, "I am really sorry Chau." He mumbled quietly, hiding a smile.

Unnie glower at him, "what is it with you and scaring people Chau? He said sorry." Beakhyun-oppa came up next to her, arms across his chest.

'That's not very smart oppa.' I sigh to myself when Unnie's eyes narrow on him. "What have you got to say huh?! You're older than him, and you can't even stop him from being stupid and getting himself injure?"

"Well Tao is not as stupid as you make him. He's very smart and he knows when to stop!"

"He can't barely walk right now! Are you blind?! I knew your eyes were small, but I didn't think it was that bad." Tao and I gave each other a look, sighing and shaking our head.

"if my eyes were small, yours is too! We have the same eyes, or do you not look in the mirror?"

"I don't need a mirror to reassure me of my look! Unlike someone right here, always looking into the mirror and fixing his hair."

"at least I know when to look into the mirror! If it weren't for Kayli, you would walk out looking like a guy everyday."

"oh you wanna play? If it weren't for the make up artist, no one would able to see your eyes!"

"I said this before idiot, our eyes are the same! Do you have to always blow kisses? No wonder they call you the naughty Angel!"

"at least I'm known as Naughty Angel C, you're known as Bacon! You're a fat causing food!"

I look over at Tao when they continue, completely ignoring the both of us. "Wanna go somewhere else?" I whisper, he nodded. "Help me up." I help him up slowing, wrapping his arms around my shoulder and began leading him towards D.O. Kai, Chen, Luhan, and Sehun. Xuimin and Lay are napping on each other, while Changyeol, Kris and Suho are off with the managers, getting some press conference materials finish.

"Are you okay Tao? What happen to those two?" Kai, and Chen-oppa moved to Tao's side almost immediately. "No! I'll help Tao." I went off when Kai tried to relieve me of my duty. "Okay? Kayli what's wrong?" Luhan-ge ask, worry shows on their faces.

"It's nothing... I just want to help Tao." I muttered, embarrass of my outburst. The smirk on their faces said it all, "that's so--" "that's so what?" Kris ask out of no where, surprising me.

"Hi Kris!" I greeted him, smiling happily. "Hey Li." He smiles, gently pushing me aside to wrap Tao's arm around his shoulder.

I glare at him. "I was fine helping him Kris."

He shake his head. "You're so tiny, Zhitao is probably hurting more since he have to bend down."

Is he implying something? "Are you saying I'm purposely trying to hurt him?"

"Yeah gege, that's just mean. Kayli is the perfect height. I can lean on her." Tao took my side, glaring at Kris hard.

"I didn't mean---" "whatever Kris, do you want to leave with me Tao?" I cut him off, it's his fault for being so mean.

"Yeah Li, let's go." Tao let go of the both of them, limping towards me.

"Wait! Aren't you coming to dinner with us?" The guys ask, they all sounds so tire. "Dinner?" Lay and Xuimin sat up, looking at us excitedly. "It's okay you guys go, Tao and I will just order room service." We continue walking out. Unnie and Beakhyun-oppa finally stopped fight.

"What happen?" Unnie ask, wrapping Tao's other arm around her shoulder.  

"Gege said--" "it's nothing unnie, Tao and I are going back to the hotel for dinner since he's still injure." I cut him off, not wanting Kris to die yet eventhough I'm mad at him.

Unnie only nodded as we walked out of the building. We even met Tao's mom! She was happy to see him, but sad that he's hurt. She ended up having dinner with us at the hotel. She's such a lovely person.