Chapter 5

Untitled

 

Chau's P.O.V
"Ahhh!!!! Luhan-oppa!!!" The girl from beside me started shrieking. I growl, glaring at her from the corner of my eyes.

"Unnie what's wrong?" Kayli ask from my side.

I smile at her, "nothing's wrong Kayli. Can you pass me the camera? I need to record something."

"Okay...." She started digging through her bag, passing me the small digital camera after a bit. It's been two week since that horrible press conference, and maddening announcement. I freaking hate Yang Hyunsuk right now. That old man is going to be the death of me. I can't believe we have to actually collaborate with an SMent group! At least the EXO members are tolerable, except the damn small face Baekhyun. And that Kris, he actually dare to touch Kayli...

Flashback
"Lets go girls! CEO Yang wants you two present at YG at 9, get ready! Your make up and hair stylists will be here in thirty minutes. I want you dress, and ready by then." Manager oppa went off almost immediately, talking into his phone rapidly.

"Go shower Kayli, I'll pick out our outfits." I shooed her away before looking through our 'work' closet. I picked a dress that goes oveer te middle of our thigh. Kayli's white and mine's a cream color, and shows a bit of our back on the back.


Taking out the gladiator heels, I place it next to our outfits. Kayli came out a couple minutes later, hair dripping wet.

"Your turn unnie." She smile at me.

I nodded, "blow dry your hair Kayli, your's the white one." After taking a quick shower, I put on my outfit. When I got out, one of the stylist was already working on Kayli. The other rushed me to the chair and started on me right away. Since Kayli have shoulder length hair, they put her hair in the waterfall braid, and clip on some pretty floral clips.

My hair reaches my waist so the stylist curl it into waves and clips it to one side, leaving my hair falling over my left shoulder.

They also drew our astrological signs on the right side of our shoulder, the angels wing henna showing a little bit in the back.



"Thank you so much." Kayli and bow as the two stylist exit our dorm.

"Okay Jung-oppa! We're ready, where are we going?" Kayli is jumping around the room, almost falling because of the high heels. I need to ban her from cakes for a while, she's far too hyper in the morning.

"You'll see, come on, lets go. I got you some of those chocopie, Ojingeo Ttangkong, and those pocky for the ride." Manager oppa walked out the door, we practically ran after him.

"Where is uncle taking us? What do you think unnie?" Kayli ask as we ran after our horrible manager who leaves us behind...

I shrugged, "who knows, he's probably planning something weird. She nodded as we enter the elevator.

"Jung-oppa did you also, by any chance purchase some banana milk?" Kayli voice is fill with hope. I swear this girl's banana milk addiction have to be worse than Taemin's from SHINEE.

"Yes I did, what kind of manager would I be if I didn't get an Angel her favorite thing of all time?" Manager oppa tease, handing her a bag filled with bottles of banana milk.

"Jung-oppa, no matter how much milk you buy her, she'll always be a midget." I tease waving a hand over her head.

"Mo! Don't be mean unnie, I'm not that short!" She pouted, manager-oppa and I burst out laughing. When we got to YG, uncle is already waiting for us in the lobby, they usher us to one of the cars right away. Not telling us anything no matter how much we ask. He even manage to resist Kayli's aegyo too! How does he do that?!

Uncle change the subject after a while, he started talking to us about Big Bang's Alive concerts and the upcoming YG Family Strong Heart special. We got to our destination an hour later, manager-oppa and uncle said nothing as they pushed us into the building, and made us sit on one of the chairs in the front. It looks like a press conference. I started spacing out after a while, only nodding my head to Kayli's conversation with manager-oppa and uncle.

"Ne unnie! Look!" Kayli jab my rib harshly, pointing at the other side of the room.

"What?" I tried to not snapped at her, but damn it hurts.

"EXO!" She whisper. I looked up and sure enough, the twelve EXO guys are standing right behind Lee Soo Man. I hate that old fool.

"This is why we didn't tell you." Uncle said before standing up to greet Lee Soo Man.

"What is he talking about Jung-oppa?" I ask, glaring at him. He laughs, shaking his head lightly. Kayli said nothing, only staring in the directions of the guys.

"This conference is for everyone to officially meet the members of EXO and we also have a surprise collaboration with YG entertainment." Lee Soo Man started as he pass the mic to uncle.

"As you all know, our new dou, Angels have just release their teaser video, Guardians. Because of a special agreement with CEO Lee, Angels and EXO will be collaborating for quite some time. Their first dou performance will be in the EXO China showcase. Because of some complicated reasons, they wont be in the Korean showcase." I cannot believe what I just heard, are you freaking serious? What the hell is wrong with him?!

"Come on up Angels." Lee Soo Man wave us over, I didn't want to stand up, but Kayli's jabbings can only be ignore for some time. I rub my ribs sorely, mumbling obscenity in Vietnamese under my breath.

"Alright everyone, any questions?" Uncle ask when we took a seat, EXO members slowly took their seat after us. Kayli and that giant Kris wont stop whispering to each other.
Left to right: Tao, Chen, Xiu Min, Luhan, Lay, Kris, Kayli, Chau, CEO Yang, CEO Lee, Suho, D.O. Beakhyun, Sehun, Kai, and lastly Changyeol.

"Why the sudden collaboration?" One of the lady ask.

"Well YG and SM are actually quite close, and since our two new groups get on quite well, we decided why not? It'll make our company closer." Lee answer, I can't help sneering at the sound of his voice. Kayli kept her hand on my arm, a message to calm down.

"What about the recent incident with EXO-M's Kris and Angels' Kayli? Scandals about the two of them are flying around like crazy." Another lady stood up. Kayli's reaction is hilarious! Her head snapped up, eyeing the lady in shock and horror.

"Of course those scandals are not true, my Kayli is not allow to date anyone right now. I'm saying this as her uncle, not her CEO." Uncle answer.

"And let's hope my Kris is not dumb enough to start dating yet. Why don't we let the two of them explain. Go on you two." Lee urge, his smile is so fake, I want to carve it out.

"Go on Kayli, explain." Uncle push her.

"Well... The hand holding incident during the interview is not as you see. We were actually comparing palm size. I was curious, and Kris being the gentleman that he is, allow me to. See his is so much bigger than mine!" She sounded so excited at the end, pulling Kris' hand up, and putting it against her's.

"What she said is true, we were just a bit distracted, and we are sorry for the misunderstanding." I guess I should start calling him Kris now. He is nice to Kayli.

"So how are they collaborating?" Some dude ask.

"Well it's not basically just EXO, Angels are practically in a dual contract and they a part of SM family."

"Angels will also be collaborating with many other artists, not just EXO." Uncle added right after Lee Soo Man.

"So can you tell us more about Angels? Nothing other than their specialties were reveal to us."

"You will get those information when their mini-album comes out. Their biography will be in the book." Uncle spoke right away. The conference went on for some more time, when it was finally over. We were dropped off at SM. Kris and Kayli is right by each other's side, talking and laughing. I swear I will roundhouse kick him in the face if he ever tries anything to my little Kayli.

"Why are you so quiet Iron lady?" Small face idiot ask out of nowhere. Why is he so close to me?

 I glare at him, growling. "Call me Iron Lady one more time, and you'll have to answer to Kayli. You got that?"

Of course that threat scare him, you make Kayli the true Angel mad, and she'll turn into a little devil. "Of course Chau, how can I not?" He smiles, looking at in Kayli's direction warrily. I smirk, of course I won this round.

"Kayli, Kris, come here!" I shouted, snapping my fingers. I just thought of a great game for us.

"Yeah unnie?" Kayli's bouncing on her toes as she drags Kris towards me. It looks so funny, a midget dragging a giant.

"Why dont the four of us play a game? Beakhyun againt me and Kayli against Kris." I smirk when I saw Beakhyun and Kris looks at each other warrily. My adorable baby sister is nodding her head in excitement.

"Okay okay! You'll play right Kris?" She looks at him with puppy dog eyes.

"of course!" Kris answer almost immediately. I sigh, guess he can't resist her neither.

"I guess so." Small face said after a while.

This is gonna be fun! "Okay, the game is basically a points keeping game. Whoever burns the others more in two weeks time, treat the winner to dinner. For instance, when I call Beakhyun a small face idiot, and he has no reply, I gain one point. You can also loose points, but it depends on the situation. Get it?" The two guys nodded slowly.

"But unnie, does that mean I have to insult Kris?" She frowns. I laugh, shaking my head. I completely forgot that Kayli hates making people feel bad. "You don't have to, you usually just get the point when you win an argument, or he does something embarrassing and you catch him. And the points just keeps on adding, or subtracting. We don't starts anew every two weeks.

"Wait what kind of dinner?" Beakhyun looks at me warrily, i smirk.

"Five stars small face, and nothing less. That's for me though, Kayli on the other hand, usually just wants cakes." Beakhyun groan, as Kayli nodded in excitement. Kris looks happy to hear that.

"By the way, I'm up one point Beakhyun." I laugh at his expression, pulling Kayli away from Kris, who's patting Beakhyun's back in comfort.

We all met up in one of their training room, all the guys are spread around the roon, messing around.

I swear that Kai dude is an exact replica of Taemin. Director young and a guy who he introduce as Director Ji came in, and started giving us our parts. The three rappers played rock paper scissors to see who gets to do the duet with Kayli. To say the least, Kris was extremely happy that he won. The two directors decided that Changyeol, Kris, and Tao will all be rapping with me. Luhan and Kayli are also doing a duet.

"Kris, and Kayli will be singing Secret Love written by BAP's Yong guk, but it's going to be translated into chinese. Luhan and Kayli is going to sing a chinese love song. I know you can do it." Director Ji said, smiling at the three of them. Luhan and Kayli are like two hyper puppies, bouncing around everywhere.

"Changyeol, Kris, Tao and Chau will be rapping two moons, chau you are going to take Key's part." I can't believe it! I love Key-sunbae! He's one of my biggest inspiration!

"Wow.... Thank you Director Young...." I didn't know what else to say, I mean this is a great honor.

"Wow you made her speechless! Congrats director young!" Beakhyun jumps up, I didn't didn't know what to say, why? Because I'm in shock.

"So nothing to say?" Beakhyun ask.

"I... Whatever." I turn to kayli, she smile at me knowingly.

"We are tie!" He jumps to his hyung. God how do they deal with him? We spent two weeks working on the concerts, Kayli and I started to bond with EXO and dare I say, Hunhan is real and so is Kaiho. I swear they keep on flirting and flirting.
End of Flashback


"God dammit!" I curse in English when the girl in back of me suddenly screams out "I love you Kai! Marry me!" I swear, if I wasn't an Idol, they would all be dead by now.

"Unnie calm down..." Kayli giggles from beside me, she and Kris must have develope a way to talk via eye contacts.

"What did you two say to each other now?" I sigh, shutting down the camera. The show is ending soon, and Leeteuk wont stop trolling Suho.

"He's saying that Leeteuk-oppa have been planing this since their first teaser. He wanted to make Suho-oppa uncomfortable." She laughs, rolling her eyes at Kris' answer to Leeteuk question about fans. When the show finally ended, and all the fans left, we made our way backstage.

"You guys were so awesome!" Kayli squeals, jumping to hug them one by one. They look half dead.

"So what did you think of the show?" Leeteuk ask, coming out of nowhere.

"It was wonderful actually, and I love what you did up there." He grin, he looks so funny like that.

"I know! It's fun seeing him squirm." I agree whole heartedly.

"Unnie, they want us to have dinner with them!" Kayli shouted from where she stood, they looks like giants compares to her.

"Alright... But we are not going together. Uncle is getting restless about all the scandals. We'll meet you all at the practice room. Kayli and I will get us dinner." Kayli wave at them before running to my side. Since they still have to say good bye to their fans, they can't protest. After ordering some chinese take outs, we made our way to SM. Since Kayli is a klutz, I ended up carrying most of the things.

"You're back!" Luhan and DO jumps on us the moment we enter, taking the bags from our hands as the others went searching for plates and chopstick. Since they all eat like pigs, Kai, Chen, and Suho ended up going out for more.

"Hey you two! Why are you two all the way over there?" Sehun shouted at Kayli and Kris. The two of them sat in the corner, eating and talking quietly. Something is going on....

"Ne Sehun-oppa, don't be mean. Kris and I are just talking." Kayli stuck her tounge out at him.

"Yeah Sehun, go back to feeding Luhan." Kris add, a smirk on his face. Sehun immediately turn away, blushing like mad.

You wanna play Kris? "Why you mad Kris? Jealous that he actually have someone to feed?" The room burst out in laughter. Kris sputter out something before turning to Kayli, and stuffing a piece of chicken in .

"See I'm feeding Kayli!" He retorted, huffing. Kayli looks like she wants to crawl into a hole. I roll my eyes, ignoring the two, he wont try anything with me in the room.

"Did you want someone to feed you too Chau?" Beakhyun suddenly ask, a silly grin on his face.

"Why would I want that?"

He shrugs, "you sounded jealous, I just thought you know."

i glare at him "it feels like it's the opposite. Since you're asking about it so much, do you want to feed me?"

"don't mind if I do!" He grins, pushing a piece of chicken in my mouth. I stare at him, too shock to get up and kill him.

"Point twelve for me!" He high fives Changyeol who laugh at my expression. I growl, getting ready to strangle them both. They better start running.

We practically spent the night in the training room after that incident. Kayli and I did not leave untill midnight, and since it's so late, Kris and Lay walked us back. Beakhyun begged to go too, but Changyeol said no and drag him away by his ear since they still have to pack, and get some rest before tomorrow's flight to China. It's going to be a long night.
End of Chau's P.O.V

Kayli's P.O.V
After unnie went to her room, I walk Kris and Yixing-ge to the door. "Good night Brat." Yixing-ge ruffle my hair lightly, smiling.

"Good night" I hugged him before turning to Kris.

"Good night Kris," I pulled him down and kiss his cheek.

"Good night Kayli," He smiles at me, pulling me against his chest, hugging me tightly. "I'll see you in the morning, I'll even steal some banana milk from Taemin-hyung for you." I pouted, he just wont stop teasing me about my favorite drink!

"The two of you will make my teeth rot. Let's go before your Unnie comes out and kills your boyfriend." Yixing-ge rolls his eyes, dragging Kris away. I can't help but laugh, Yixing-ge dragging away my frowning Kris is just too precious!

Yixing-ge, Luhan-ge, and Sehun-oppa are the only ones who knows about me and Kris. Kris ask me out last week, and he acted so shy.... It was so cute of him! Sehun-oppa oppa even told me about his crush on Luhan-ge! It's so adorable, even though Luhan-ge is so abovious... Hehe I can't wait to tell unnie about them.

Since we didn't have practice this morning, we spent our time packing for the China showcase. It's going to be so fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys we don't intend to offend anyone with the things that we wrote, everything in this story is for the sake of the plot, please don't take it the wrong way! we may not like how Sm treats their artists, but we don't hate their guts. Thank you for taking your time to read this, we truly appreciate it :] - Kelsii