chapter 4

Untitled

"Earlier Lu han mentioned that you guys ate together? Is that true." the mc ask looking at me.

"Yes it is but Lu Han didn't get to finish his sentence. What he meant was that it was a coincidence that we met and under some circumstances we had shared a table." I smile

"Really, well then next up would be Exo showing us their talent"

"Baekhyun and D.O will sing 'baby don't cry' " Suho the leader in Exo K said staring at me, I have to admit that they sing really well, the song is nice too.

"Lu Han and Chen will sing 'What is love' " Kris continues.

"Well next we have some questions for Exo what are your ideals type?" the mc ask suddenly, I could see that the Exo memebers are ucomfortable.

They all turn to Kris, "I like a short and kind girl who's a good cook, filial, and can take care of me and others." Kris answer staring straight at Kaily, I could see Kayli start to blush.

This mc is really getting on my nerve he only ask about Exo and by the time all of the Exo members answers there no more time for us two at all.

"We have reach the end of this interview, is there anything you want to tell our viewers?" The mc ask.

"Thank you everyone for giving us so much support, we hope you continue to love us. Thank you" Suho smile and bow to the audience.

"Okay. How about Angels?"

"Hi everyone we will work hard to always present our best, please support us. We love you" I blow an air kiss to the camera.

"Awww so cute, well that is all the time that we have, thank you Exo and Angels for coming today." We all stood up and bow to the audience. We slowly exit the stage I was the last one to go down

"Wait a minute" I turn to find the mc walking toward me

"Yes?" I try to sound polite

"Great job today and you girls sing really good. In the future if you need any help feel free to ask me."

"Thank you" I lightly bow trying to walk away

"Is it okay for me to have your number? How are you going to call to ask for help if you don't have my number?" He put his hand on my shoulder. Man I really want to punch him in the face. There no way in hell that I would give him my number.

"Unnie" Kayli walk towards us with Kris right behind her glaring at the mc.

"Oops look at the time! I'm late for my next schedule, see you next time" The mc run off.

"Unnie are you okay?" Kayli ask in concerns.

"What do you mean If I am okay? We were just talking." I lied Kayli doenst need to know these stuff. My phone ring, saving me from any further questions.

"Let's go I think manager oppa is here" I walk to the door, but stop when I heard Kris chuckled.

"It's funny to hear you say 'oppa' " He try to hide his laughter.

"What you got a problem Kris-OPPA?!" I ask, purposely emphasizing on oppa before walking away, Kayli follow me, giggling madly.
End of Chau's P.O.V

Kris P.O.V
"OH..MY..GOD.." The two away, Kayli giggling madly. I shake my head, 'this girl will shock me to death.' I mumbled, turning to get back to the guys. Our two manager were already waiting for us by the vans.

"Beakhyun guess what happen just now." I said when we got to our dorm.

"What happen?" He ask, flopping onto the couch.

"Chau called me... She called me oppa..." I look at him, wide eyes. I'm shocked at my own words.

"No way! Are you sure it's THAT Chau?!" His head snapping right off the couch.

I nodded, "seriously... She scare the heck out of me!" I told him in a hushed voice.

"Did something happen?" He ask me, mimicking my tone. I swear, this is probably one of the scariest moment of my life.
3nd of Kris P.O.V

Kayli's P.O.V
ManagerJung took us back to YG where unnie and I practice for our upcoming video shoot. This MV is for our official debute. We were force to leave by uncle at around four. He said something about the two of us going somewhere early tomorrow. I have no idea, but he seems a bit nervous.

Unnie and I got back to our dorm half an hour ago. Unnie went straight to her room, while I laze around on our couch.


flashback
"Baekhyun and D.O will sing 'baby don't cry' " Suho said, looking at Unnie with a smile on his face. They sounds so good!

"Lu Han and Chen will sing 'What is love' " Kris continues after those two finishes.

While the two were singing, Kris and I started whispering to each other.

"Ne Kris... Can I see your hand? They're so big!" I whisper, holding my hand against his. He laugh quietly, putting his hand right under mine. My fingers only reach the top of his palm!



"Psh! You two stop holding hand and focus!" Changyeol scold us from behind. The two of us mumbled an apology beofore turning back to Luhan and Chen. It seems like Unnie and Lay are in their own world.

"Psh, Kayli...." Kris whispers after a while.

"Yeah?" I ask turning to face him.

"Give me your phone." I look at him strangely, but handed him my phone anyways.

He handed me back my phone after a while, I recieve a message almost instantly.

From? Xxx-xxxx
This is Kris! Now that I have your number, I'll text you and remind you of our coffee date. ;)

I blush reading this, quickly typing him a reply, I tucked away my phone before anyone notice. After the interview was over, Kris and I went to get some snacks and water. I get hungry easily you know!

"What do you think of that MC?" Kris ask when we were by ourself.

I shudder, "I think he's scary." I mumbled, looking at him fearfully. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Come one let's go back, manager-hyung will kill me if Beakhyun doesn't come back in one piece." He grab my hand, rolling his eyes. I laugh, following him.

That scary guy is touching Unnie's shoulder. "Unnie." I said walking towards her, Kris right behind me. The MC guy left rather quickly.

"Unnie are you okay?" I ask, worried about what he might have said to her.

"What do you mean If I am okay? We were just talking." I nodded, still suspicous. Unnie's phone rang right then, cutting off my train of thought. Kris stood next to me quietly.


"Let's go I think manager oppa is here." I nodded, smiling at Kris before following Unnie the the door.

"It's funny to hear you say 'oppa' " kris said laughing into his hand, it made unnie stop in her track.

"What you got a problem Kris-OPPA?!" She ask, purposely emphasizing on oppa.

'Unnie is doing this on purpose!' I giggle, waving to the shocked Kris as Unnie and I exit the building. His shocked face is so cute.
Flashback ends



my phone ringing shook me out of my day dream.

Message from: Kris
Desert tonight at eight? My treat.

I giggle, and started typing my reply.

"Kayli!" Unnie scream made me dropped my phone right on my face, I was almost done with the message too!

"Coming unnie!" I shouted, stuffing my phone in my pocket before running to her room.

"What is it unnie?" I ask, walking towards her bed.

"That is my question to you! What are you and that Giant Kris doing?" She showed me the clip of when Kris and I were comparing our palm size.

"We were just comparing our palm size! His are so big compare to mine." I told her, holding out my hand.

She sigh "Oh Kayli, on national TV? Look at what they're saying about you two." She scold, scrolling down the page. The comments show half of them rooting for Krisly, while the other half bash me.

"But we weren't holding hand!" I groan, dropping face first onto her bed.

"Well then you and Kris better start explaining to them. And why does he have your phone?"

I didn't dare face her, "he saw something interesting.." My voice muffle by the bed.

"Mhm." She sounded suspicous, but let it go anyways. I sat up and watch the interview with her.

"Eh! Is that Beakhyun's hands on your shoulder?" I pointed out, leaning in for a closer look.

Unnie growled from beside me, "He's going to get it next time I see him. I'll break those pretty hand of his." Unnie grumble under her breath, glaring daggers at the screen. I laugh nervously, backing away from her. Hiding behind her, I finish the text.

To Kris
It's my pleasure, hehe. Meet me at the small bakery near YG?

"Kayli did you see this part?" Unnie ask, scaring me senseless. Quickly hiding the phone under her pillow, I crawled back to her side.

"Notice what?" I ask as she replay the part where MC Kang said, "I see that Angel K is very kind to all of you. Angel C must be really nice too right?" The guys all started laughing, unnie and I were spacing out. "Well you can say that. She and Beakhyun banters so much, I don't even know." Changyeol answer, laughing uncontrolably. MC Kang looks so confuse, but he continue anyways.

"Are you okay unnie?" She looks up at me, an evil glint in her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be Kayli? Those EXO guys better watch their back though." She smiles, it's really scary...

"I'll go make us dinner!" I told her, sneaking my phone back in my pocket before running to the kitchen.

Since fried rice is the simpleast meal, and we both love it, I made that for dinner. After we both ate, unnie went straight to bed while I clean and took my shower, and put on a disguise. It's already seven thrity and the bakery is a fifteen minutes walk from here.

"If only uncle give me back my liscene..." I mumbles, pulling my boots on slowly.

"Unnie I have somewhere to be. I'll be back by nine thrity." I poke my head in her room, she's already asleep.

"Yeah... Stay safe... Keep your phone with you." Unnie mumble, turning to her side. I ran out the door before she can change her mind.

 When I got to the bakery, Luhan, Sehun, and Kris are already there. They are all wearing beanies, glasses, and scarves.

"Hey..." I greeted, taking a seat next to Kris.

"Hi Kayli!" They greeted me back with a smile, Kris' arm immediately made its way over my shoulder, the two across from us began laughing. "Don't laugh..." I huffed, glaring at them.

"I didn't think Chau would let you go by yourself." Luhan started, stiffling his laughter.

"Unnie is really tire so she fell asleep. I sneak out after telling her." I told them, this is the first time I ever sneaked out.

"So sneaky!" Sehun tease, leaning over and pinching my cheeks.

"Omo! Sehun-oppa..." I whine, pushing his hand away, it hurts!

"Awww my little Angel." Kris cooed, rubbing my cheek gently.

I blush, "not an Angel..." I mumble, embarrassed.

"If only Kai and Suho sees this... Anyways! What's good here Kayli? I've never been here before." Luhan leaned on the table, looking at all the pictures.

"Oh! The fruit tart! Or the red velvet cheesecake! Oh oh oh! The tiramisu is so good!" I gushed, pointing to the pictures on the table.

"What about that chocolate cake? Or that mango one!" Luhan pointed at it.

"Not too much you two." Kris sighs, shaking his head lightly.

I frown, "Ne! You said it's your treat, so I have to eat a lot right Luhan-ge?" I turn to Luhan, eyebrows furrow. He nodded his head in agreement.

"What if you get fat?" Sehun suddenly put in.

I turn to glare at him, "Sehun-oppa, did you just call us fat? " "Yeah Sehun, I'm fat eh?" Luhan's voice is sharp.

"Haha... Of course not! Eat as much as you want! Right Kris-hyung?" He turns to Kris who nodded, laughing into his hand.

I smile, going back to look at the cakes with Luhan. Luhan and I got ourself each a fruit tart and a mango cake, we force the two the get the red velvet. I even order Unnie a fruit tart since she can't eat cream. Luhan and Sehun fed each other, it seems like it's a daily occurance.

"Ne Kris... Is Hunhan real?" I whisper my question.

"Yeah it is, they just haven't realize it." Kris chuckle, I grin mischeviously, leaning over to steal a piece of his cake. It's a lot of fun eating and chatting with them. Kris is so sweet, he would feed me his cake everynow and then.

~Trouble maker whistles~

"sorry..." I mumble, pulling out my phone.

"Hello?"

"Kayli? Where are you? It's so dark right now... I don't like the dark.." Unnie whine, it seems like she just woke up.

"I giggle "unnie-yah, it's night time so of course it's dark, I'm getting us some desert."

I heard her yawn, "ohh,,, are you coming back now? It's nine Kayli... "

I smile "yeah unnie, I'm coming back right now."

"okay..."

"bye unnie." I said before hanging up. The three guys look at me, shock written all over their face.

"Oh my god...." Kris and sehun mumble, shocked of what they just heard.

"Was... Was that really THE Chau?" Luhan ask in a hushed voice.

I nodded, laughing at their silliness. "I gotta go, thank you for the wonderful desert Luhan-ge, Sehun-oppa, and you too Kris." I kiss his cheek grabbing grabbing my things], and walked out the door, waving as I left.

"Ooh this is so embarrassing!" I mumble, willing my blush to go down as i walked downthe street.

"Kayli!" Kris shouted from behind me, i stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"I'll walk you." He wrap his arm around my shoulder as we walk, the smile would not leave my face.