Chapter 2

Untitled

 

Chau's P.O.V
After security checked our ID and card key, we were finally allow into the elevator. The YG trainee's dorm securities went up after an incident that ended with a trainee's undergarments being stolen.

 


The moment we enter our dorm, I force Kayli into the bathroom. This girl does not like taking a shower in the middle of the night. Once I'm sure that she have everything that she needed. I went to my room, started up my laptop and began searching up EXO.

Apparently their first teaser came out before Christmas of last year. I can't believe we were busy enough to not know what's going on with the entertainment world, uncle was trying hard to keep our image as mysterious as possible. He didn't allow anyone to release any of our information at all. Well just profile pictures and age, but that's it.

"Unnie-yah, did you find it?" Kayli ask as she crawls into bed next to me. I nodded, moving the laptop so that the both of us can see it. For some reason they look familiar.

"Wah! Unnie, they're the guys that we ate with today!" She pointed at the picture, looking at me with wide eyes.

I growl "you're right, and I paid for those bottomless pit SM jerks food." I ranted, typing angrily into the youtube's search engine.

"It's okay Unnie, now you have something to blackmail them with." Kayli comforted me, grinning evily. Hey I never said anything about her being innocent. I grin, petting her head lightly. She just gave me a great idea.

It's the beginning of February at the moment, and these EXO people already have over ten teasers and a prolouge. How much money did those SM asswipe put in making these teasers? They didn't even pay my Jaejoong-oppa the amount of income that he deserves, but they can pull this crap? This is why I can't stand SM.

Kayli fell asleep after the fifth or sixth teasers, she must be so tired. I guess it's fine for her to take my bed today. After tucking her in, and making sure that she wont be cold. I went back to the teasers. I swear we will beat these guys, if not we have to be on the same level. With Kayli's voice, and my rap, we can do anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip

Breakfast time
It's been a month since we were told of our debute date, and we have been practicing hard ever since. Kayli and I can even perform the songs and dance in our sleep.

Just as the director said, our third teaser/MV was film the very next week. We were practically dangling from the air for the whole teaser, as if we were real Angels. It was actually quite fun. Exo however is already a step ahead of us. They already have two music videos and over twenty teasers, it's not even their debute MV. I growl at the thought of it, we only have two short teasers, and one music video.

Uncle and director Young finally release our final teaser/music video four days before a schedule interviews, along with it is our basic information such as height, weight, Bday, specialties etcetera etcetera. (YG decided to do the same thing as SM the promote us. We ended having an MV teasers just like EXO.)

EXO History and our Guardian MV release is a moment that we wont ever forget, but nothing can beat the feelings that's in me right now. We are going to be in our very first live talk show (as a special guest). It may not sound like anything special, but it's the day after our main teaser came out, and we are on a talk show! How exciting is that? Kayli on the other hand is so nervous, she's running around like a headless chicken.

'Aish this girl.' I thought, a small smile on my face as I watch her run around, trying to find the rest of her costumes.

"Li why don't you go drink your milk? I'll get the rest of our costumes." I offer, she looks at me wide eyes and a big smile on her face before agreeing. She drops her bag almost immediately and ran to the kitchen. Shaking my head, I moved around the living room and gather our costume into two different pile.

"The two of you are ready for the interview right?" Our manager ask from the armchair, without looking up from the schedule book/calander. I stood up straight answering his question with an excited yes.

"Alright then, you both should know that I won't be able to accompany you today. I have something to discuss with YG, and we are planning your activities. "

"Does that mean we have to go by ourself?" Li ask from the doorway, she looks so scare and nervous now.

"Yeah but don't worry, the salon is really close to the station. I'll probably make it back in time to pick the both of you up." He answer quickly as to not make Kayli more nervous.

"Okay." She sighs before coming to help me pick out our costume for the day.



Our manager smiles, "alright then, we'll go to the salon in ten minutes. Get ready." He shooed us away. Following his order, we went to our room and changed into the costume that we both agree on, and follow our manager out of the building. After dropping us off, our manager went back to the company. Since we already have an appointment, all we needed to do when we got there was sit our down the chair and wait for them to finish. Kayli's hair was far shorter so it was easier for them to wash while mine takes forever. Closing my eyes, I relaxed into the chair as the lady massage my scalp. I don't know why Kayli doesn't enjoy this.

"Hyung hurry up!" A loud voice pulled me back to the real world. Apparently people don't know the meaning of peace and quiet. God they are so loud.... Closing my eyes again, I tried to ignore their presence.
End of Chau's P.OV

Kayli's P.O.V
hearing loud footsteps and chatters coming in the salon, I turn to find twelve guys talking and laughing. They're no other than EXO. Quickly turning back to Chau, her eyes are close and her expression doesn't seem good. She hates loud people.

"Unnie-yah," I poke her arm.

"What is is?" She turn to face me, I pointed to the door, she's shocked to see those guys.

"What are they doing here?" She growl. I shrugged.

"Oh hey look!" One of the guys pointed at us. I quickly turn away while Chau glares at him.

"Pointing is rude." Unnie scolds before turning around and closing her eyes, pull her ipod out to listen to music. I sigh looking to the floor so it's easier for the stylist. She's brushing my hair and drying it right now. Suddenly, I notice the chair next to mine move. Looking over, I found that Kris had took the seat next to mine. He smiles at me, I smile back.

"Hey..." He greeted me.

"Hi..." I answer, the silence that follow is so awkward, I close my eyes.

"So we meet again." My eyes open, looking into the mirror, I found him staring right at me.

I blush " yeah, a sweet coincidence." I answer, turing to Chau. She's fast asleep with ehr music on really loud.

"Well I'm sorry about the restuarant incident. You had to paid for the bills when you barely ate."

i smile "don't worry about it. I don't mind, but unnie is still mad, so I suggest you guys to not do anything to make her mad." I offer, "she's very scary when she's angry."

"I'll try my best, but I can't say anything for Beakhyun." He joked, pointing to the guy that unnie keeps on calling small face.

I giggle, smiling at him brightly when I remember the incident at the restuarant. Unnie was ready to snap his neck.

"You're very charming, just like your teaser." I compliment him, too embarrassed to look at him.

"I'm not that great, your teasers are awesome too. You look even more angelic in person though."

My face flush, "I..I...thank you." I stuttered, too embarrassed to speak properly.

"Ah you're the girl from the restuarant!" The guy that I remember as Luhan stood behind me me, another guy follows him from behind.

"Hello." I greeted them.

"Wow she really does look like an angel! Right Kris? You know our Kris can't stop talking about you for the last couple weeks, especially after we found out about our debute day being to same!" Luhan sounds so excited, Kris looks like he wants to jump him.
"Luhan!" "His favorite thing to do after practice was to watch your first and second teasers. He got so addicted to your final teaser,  he even download it." Luhan cut in, a silly grin plaster on his face.

"Really?" I ask, shocked out of my mind. Luhan nodded excitedly before the guy behind him pull him away.

"Ugh! Luhan I will kill you!" I heard Kris mumbled. Looking over, I found him blushing like a doll. I giggle, "I think it's sweet. Now I can say that I watched your teaser everyday." It's my turn to be red in the face. God this is so embarrassing!

"Really?" "Really" I confirmed with a small nod, is this what they call love at first sight?

"Do you really speak four languages too? I heard you were CEO Yang's niece." He ask me as the stylist started applying make up on me.

"Yep do you want to test me? And yes I'm his niece, just not by blood." I told him, my eyes close as the ladies put on my eyeliner.

"Then you should understand me when I say this; you're very beautiful." He spoke in cantonese, I could feel my face redden.

"You're making me blush... I'm not beautiful..." I mumbled my reply in Cantonese, the stylist had finish applying make up on me.

"Hey, what are you saying to her?" Turning my attention to unnie, shocked that she woke without me noticing. She looks really piss off. Small face or Beakhyun is sitting in the chair next to her, laughing into his hand. 'What did he say or do to her?' I groan in my head.

"Ah Unnie! It's nothing, don't worry about it." I answer, getting off the chair immediately. She looks at me suspiciously before turning to glare at Kris.

"Fine don't tell me, come on Kayli. Go call Manager Jung, see if he can get us. If not, get directions from him." She order, her glare never leaving Kris.

"Okay unnie, it was nice talking to you Kris." I smile at him before running outside. The signal is usually really weak in the building.

Manager Jung needs to learn how to pick up his phone! Redialing his contact again for the fifth time, he finally answers with a tired hello. Apparently he wont be be able to pick us up since he just got out of the building, and there is a lot of traffic right now. Reassuring him that it is okay, I typed down the directions to the studio. It's actually only a fifteen minutes walk from here. After getting the directions, I decided to get unnie and I a small drink. It looks like it's about to rain soon.

"Unnie-yah! I'm back!" I shouted, jumping on her. She's ready and waiting for me on one of the waiting chair. "Here's yours." I let go of her, and handed her the bottle of water.

"Thank you Kayli, come on let's pay. We don't want to be late for our very first interview." She smiles at me, pulling me to my feet before she goes to the cashier. I wave to the twelve boys before leaving. Unnie completely ignores them as she walked out.
End of Kayli's P.O.V

 

Kris P.O.V
"what are you trying to do, you giant?" Chau ask the moment Kayli left the salon. She's glaring at me so hard right now.

"We were just talking, and I'm Kris. Not giant." She can't say I'm lying, it's still the truth you know.

"Well then stop it, she's my baby sister and you are not going anywhere near her." She spoke coldy, turning back to her stylist.

"I don't want to, I like her." I never said I wasn't bold when it comes to words.

"Yeah you Iron Lady, leave hyung alone!" Beakhyun stuck out his tounge at her. God this kid will be the death of me!

"Shut it small face, you already piss me off enough today." Chau snapped at him.

"Yah! Who are you calling small face huh?! You Iron lady needs to calm down, how did they come up with angels for you?" Beakhyun countered.

Chau turn, glaring at him furiously. "Just becuse I'm part of Angels, it doesn't mean that I need to be an Angel. Kayli is enough, unlike you! What's so 'Exotic' about YOU?" I sigh, deciding to block them out instead. These two will continue even when a truck run into the building or something.

"Damnit shut up! You have a damn small face, but why is your mouth so big? Argh! Forget it!" Chau shouted, finally loosing it. Opening my eyes, I found her out of her chair, face red in anger. She is really scary when she's mad.

"Well--" beakhyun started, a foolish grin on his face. I swear, this kid doesn't know when to be scare. "Don't! Just shut up for a minute!" She growl before turning, and stomping out to the waiting area, muttering something in Vietnamese.

"Why do you have to make her mad Beakhyun?" I groan.

"It's really fun hyung! And she looks so hot when she's mad." I swear, he have to be a masochist. Who the hell find death hot?

Shaking my head, I stayed still so that the stylist can do her job faster.

"Unnie-yah! I'm back!" Kayli's voice reach my ear after a while.

"She's back!" I turn to Tao excitedly. Urging the stylist to hurry. I dash out the moment she finish. Chen is already in the waiting room, waiting for the rest of EXO to finish.

"Chen did they leave already?!" I grab my umbrella from the stand, impatiently waiting for his answer.

"Yeah they left a couple minutes ago, what's wrong Gege?"

"I need to catch up to Kayli, it's going to rain soon. Wanna come with me?" I ask, waiting for his answer by the door. He shrugged, got off his chair, grab his umbrella, and follow me out the door. It started raining two mintues into the walk, looking at Chen with wary eyes, I took off running in the direction of the studio. Chen followed behind, shouting for me to slow down. I spotted the two of them walking close to the building after a bit. They were getting quite wet.

I walk right up to Kayli, holding the umbrella over the both of us. Chen did the same with Chau.

"Hey." I greeted her, a smile on my face.

"Hi." She sounded breathless, I knew there was a reason why I approach her that day.
End of Kris P.O.V
----------------------------------------------------------------

 

So we add author notes sometimes at the end of the chapter, as you can see, teal is me, Kelsii. Puple is Love and games, we color code it to make it easier.

Almost everything in this fanfic is from our imagination! Please don't be offended in anyway. We hope you enjoys this :)