Chapter 3

Untitled

Chau's P.O.V
It started to rain five minutes into our walk, I quickly pulling Kayli under one of the building.

"It's raining hard, why don't we wait for a bit? We'll walk agaisnt the building when the rain gets lighter. " I told her as we stood under one the buildings veranda. Why didn't we check the darn weather this morning? I mumbled under my breath, Kayli stood next to me, brows furrow in worry.

"Ne unnie, do you think we'll make it there dry in this weather?" I shake my head.

"Not in this rain, come on let's just start walking. And stay close to building Kayli." I roll my eyes when she started walking away from the building. We tried to stay close to the buildings as we walk, but the rain still got us.

"Hey..." I look up to see giant walking right next to Kayli, and high cheekbone guy next to me. They are both sharing their umbrella with us.

"Hi..." I growl at Kayli's breathless reply, he is not going to get my baby sister.

"Thank you." I ground out, 'why do they have to be nice?' I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that unnie?" Kayli ask, a smile on her face.

"Nothing Lili-ah, I just wanted to thank Chen and Kris for helping us out." I spoke quickly, forcing a smile on my face. Just because Kayli can't remember names well, doesn't mean I don't.

"So you do remember our name!" High cheekbone guy exclaim, god this guy already sounds like a hyper puppy.

"Just because Kayli have bad memories doesn't I do." I try to keep a calm voice for Kayli's sake. Why isn't she saying anything?

"Unnie! That's mean." I smile at her reply.

"Don't worry Kayli, I'll teach you all of our names later." Kris said, walking even closer to Kayli, who blush at the contact but stayed close to him anyways.

"Can I ask one question?" Chen suddenly ask. I was going to say no, but Kayli beat me to it and said yes instead.

"Are you really CEO Yang's niece? I'm just really curious."

"That's right, you never really answer that question." Kris added.

"You never gave me the chance, and yes I am. Just not by blood, my father was adopted into the Yang's family. I'm actually Chinese." Kayli answer, a small smile on her face. Talking about uncle always bring a smile to her face.

 The two guys nodded, as if saying 'now it makes sense.'

"Thank you for walking us." I pulled Kayli away the moment we reach the building.

"Thank you Kris, Chen." She wave at them as we walked away.

"Kayli stay away from Kris, I mean it." I warn her the moment we were by ourself again.

"But unnie, I really like him."

I growl, "they're our rival Kayli! You can't date one of them, I won't allow it, and uncle wont neither." I scold her.

"I don't care about that unnie. I really like him unnie, please don't be like this." She beg, eyes glistening. "Please unnie...." She added softly.

"Do what you want!" I walked away from her, god this girl is too stubborn!
End of Chau's P.O.V

Kayli's P.O.V
I sigh, unnie is mad at me now. I follow her to our dressing room, our stylist fixed my make up first. Unnie is still doing her's, so I went to get our microphone. Kris, and another guy is also there.

"Hi Kayli!" Kris greeted, coming right up to me.

"Hi Kris!" I hug him, god he is too tall.

"Oh sure it's fine, i'm no one of importance afterall." The other guy who I have no Idea of sigh, smirking.

"Kayli this drama king is Suho, EXO-K's leader." Kris sounds so amuse.

"Hello Suho, I'm Kayli." I greeted him with a small bow.

"Of course I know the infamous Kayli of Angels. Did you know? Kris wont stop talking about you? Now I see why." I can't tell if he's teasing or flirting.

"Damn it Suho! Go back to the guys!" Kris scold, pushing him out the door.

"Okay okay! Just because THE pretty girl is in the room."

"Sorry..." He apologize after a laughing Suho walk away.

"It's fine." I smile at him, the little blush on his face is just adorable!

"Would you be weird out if I said I'm your biggest fan?" He ask me as we walked towards the set.

"Of course not, I thinks it's quite the honor. EXO-M's charismatic leader is my number one fan."

"Then you wont mind having coffee with me after this? I mean if you're not busy." I blush, argh Unnie please allow me to go! I beg in my head.

"I... i would love to." I can't look at him, it's too embarrassing!

"Okay! You can't change your mind okay? I'll see you in a bit." He smile at me before running towards the members od EXO-M.

"Kayli did you get the microphones?" I jumped, when did she get here?

"Wah unnie! Don't scare me like that! Here's yours." I pouted, handing her the mike.

"See Iron lady! Even Kayli said you scare her!" Beakhyun shouted from where he stood.

I frown, "Don't say that, Unnie is very nice! Why are you calling her Iron lady?" I scold turning back to unnie. "Unnie-yah don't listen to him. You're not scary, Beakhyun is just being a jerk."

"I know Li, don't worry." I nodded, locking arms with her. "You hear that Beakhyun? Now you got on Kayli's bad side, come on Kayli, let's ignore the jerks." She pulled me towards one of the arm chair. We were small enough to fit in it.  

"Kayliiiiii" beakhyun is very sorry." Beakhyun stood next to me, doing an Aegyo.

"You look ugly like that, and she'll forgive you if you agree to pretend that we act like this is our first meeting onstage." Unnie spoke before I could say anything, she gave me the *don't ruin this* look.

"But why?!" Luhan ask, appearing out of nowhere. The guy who was with him at the salon right next to him. I tried to remember his name but it's so hard!

The guy smiles at me "my name is Sehun, it's nice to meet you."

"Sehun.... It's nice to meet you too." I smile right back at him.

Unnie sighs from beside me. "I have my reasons. So deal?"

Luhan and Beakhyun nodded almost immediately. Sehun and I laugh at their respond.

"Okay you guys, we have to act like this our first meeting! Got it?!" Luhan shouted, pulling Sehun with him as he run around telling the rest of the members.

"So you'll forgive me right Angel K?" Beakhyun ask, still pouting.

I smile "you'll have to apologize to Unnie too. I knew you weren't a mean person."


he nodded almost immediately. "EXO and Angels, please take your places!" The director shouted. All fourteen of us follow his instruction obediently. The MC is already there, smiling a bit creepily.

"It's a pleasure to be here Kang-shii." Unnie and I greeted him, bowing lightly.

"Wow pretty girls greeting me so respectfully. It's a fine day to be an MC." Kang-shii whistles, turning to face the EXO who introduce themselves, and greeted him just like us.

Our seating position is like this:
front row: MC Kang, Unnie, Me, Kris, Tao, Suho and Lay
back row: Luhan, Sehun, Kai, D.O, Beakhyun, and Changyeol
Can you believe it? I memorize their name!

"Hello everyone, for today's interview, I recieve two very special groups of guest. The two girls here are Chau Tran and Kayli Yang of Angels! Aren't they just beautiful?" Unnie force a smile on her face.

"Thank you Kang-shii, we are very honor to be here with our fellow rookie group, EXO." Unnie said, patting my thigh lightly.

"Aren't I just so lucky everyone?" He joke, turning towards EXO.

"And how can we forget EXO? A group of 12 handsome boys talented in singing, dancing, and rapping."
end of Kayli's P.O.V

Chau's P.O.V
'god this guy sounds like a erted geezer.' I thought to myself, a fake smiling plaster on my face.

"Ahh so I saw your MV for Guardian and History yesterday. All I can say is that they are amazing. How did you feel about?" Kang ask, looking at me expectantly.

"Well it was actually a very amazing moment for the two of us. But EXO must have felt pretty good, it's their second MV and they were all so awesome in it." I have to be nice to them on TV, but when we are not, they should not expect it.

"How about you guys? What do you think of their MV?"

"Well I have to say that it was amazing, but I think Kris and Beakhyun should answer this question." Suho smiles at the two mischeviously.

"Yeah those two will answer it in great detail." Luhan added.

"Well what do you two think then? Why don't the girls perform for us first? Give them more time to think." I agree to it, we have to show them what we are made of.

We decided to sing the chorus, Kaylis voice is nice and clear, and her high notes are perfect. I started my rap when she was holding the note.

"Wow girls! That's amazing, and if I could have sworn I heard Kris and Beakhyun sing along." Kang tease them, I laugh.

"We did say that Kris and Beakhyun should answer the question. They practically watch it everytime we have some free time." Changyeol spoke up, laughing into his hand.

"Wow you Angels already got two EXO members as your biggest fans!" Kang joke.

"W... Well the only reason I know it is because of Kris-hyung. He would always play that song." Beakhyun tried to defend his pride.

"But I always watch the video with my headphone on." Kris said, smiling at Beakhyun. The guys started sniggering.

"Yeah whatever, I like the song... And video." Beakhyun mumble, looking away. Ha! Now I got something else to with.

"Ummm you Angels may have them as number one fans, but it seems you are quite awkward with the rest of them. Is this the first time you met them?" Kang ask, looking quite confuse.

"That's not true! We ate together before, and we even went to the same salon this morning!" Luhan interjected before I can say anything. 'Who was the one going around screaming about our deal again?' I growl in my head, turning to smile at him. He better run when this over, or I'll kill him.

"Oh really? Why don't you tell us more about that when we come back. We'll take a short break first everyone." Kang smile in to the camera. We all nodded our head.

"Beakhyun-ah, please trade seats with me?" Luhan jumped out of his chair almost immediately.

Kayli laugh, "unnie-yah, you made him terrified of you." She scold me.

I shrugged, "it's his fault."

"I'm sorry!" Luhan whimper from being Sehun.

"Shut up pretty boy, I'm mad at you." I growl, turning to glare at him. Especially since Beakhyun is sitting behind me now.