Introduction

Untitled

 

Chau Tran - Bday February 19 1994 - 19 years old - 5'6 168cm college freshman - doesn't like being wrong - stares into space a lot -  will say that she is right even when she is not - is not nice to anyone but YG CEO, Kayli, Jaejoong and a handful of other - can never say no to Kayli, especially when she does her Aegyo - She and Kim Jaejoong are childhood friend - hates SM entertainment with a passion - sees EXO as her rival, but gets along with them very well - Beakhyun is her number one rival, he tops even EXO - extremely prideful - Korean/vietnamese mix - fluent in English Vietnamese and Korean - very very good rapper, and dancer, can play guitar/bass, piano and drums - had a little sister name _____ - lost parents when she was in middle school - strong relationship with JYJ, DBSK, and Big Bang

Kayli Yang - Bday May 27 1994 - 18 years old - 5'3 161 cm - college freshman - emotionally and physically weak - self concious - calms Chau down whenever her "unnie" gets too... Frustrated - very much spoils and loves skinship - CEO yang niece (her dad is adopted into the Yang family) - chinese girl - fluent in English Chinese Canto and Korean - lived in CA until she was nine, her parents practically dumped her on her uncle's door step - fell in love with Kris at first sight - doesn't like to dissapoint her unnie or uncle - wonderful singer, and an imrpoving dancer. Can play the piano, bass guitar, and violin - has a close relationship with JYJ, DBSK and Big Bang - became best friend with Sehun because of the similar situation in their relationships.


Boon Beakhyun - Bday May 6 1992 - 20 years old - 5'7 173 cm - love fooling around - lead singer for EXO-K - very friendly - for some reasons, he love picking fights with Chau - always banter with Chau - hates when Chau have scandals with s.

Wu Fan or Kris - Bday November 6 1990 - 21 years old - 6'2 188 cm - fell for Kayli almost instantly - leader and rapper of EXO-M - is a manly guy, but when facing Kayli, he turns all mushy - can never say no to Kayli and Tao's aegyo - was raise in Canada - loves hugging/holding Kayli because she's so puny.

 


Zhang Yi Xing/Lay - is a total er for Kayli's begging - looses his snacks to the two angels whenever they are together, or on the plane - usually forget things so he looses his stuff a lot - a big wonder girls fanboy - extremely naughty boy and likes to play pranks on members (with Chau's help)

Huang Zitao/Edison Huang/Tao - hates sharing is Kris gege with Kayli - tries to keep his gege to himself - have aegyo battles with Kayli a lot - banter with Kayli almost everytime they see each other - has a friendly relationship with Kayli when Kris is not there.

Oh Sehun - became Kayli's bestfriend - say unesessary things that usually gets him in trouble (luhan kayli and chau) - is truly and madly in love with Luhan although he does not realise it - usually have really weird and random conversation with Chau - is a bit shy but is truly a crazy guy when he's with his friends.

Lhaun - does not like anyone but Sehun on his bed - goes out with Kayli whenever he wants to eat, and Chau whenever he wants to shop - fail at aegyo, but Sehun said that he is naturally cute - usually the one who tries to decipher Kris and Kayli's multi language conversation.

Kim Jong In/Kai - really funny guy who likes to eat - steals as much food from the members as he could - uses his Maknae influence on his leader, Suho a lot - follows Taemin around like a kid (drives Suho crazy with jealousy) - scare of Chau, but thinks of Kayli as a kitten.

Kim Min Seuk/Xiu Min - loves eating with Lay, Luhan, Tao, and Kayli - usually loves stuffing his face with cake - stares into space a lot (just like Lay) - the umma of EXO M - tries teaching Angels Taekwondo but can't do it because he's scare of hurting them - loves talking to Chau (Chau thinks he's adorable) - the spy for Chau whenever she's not around, and Kris and Kayli are together.

Do Kyung Soo/D.O - a clean freak/the members call him umma - takes care of the members and nag them about cleanliness - can't help but spoils the four Maknae (Kai Tao Sehun and Kayli) - have a lot of vocals practice with Kayli, Beakhyun, suho, and Sehun.

Kim Joon Myun/Suho - can't help but spoils Kai and Kayli a lot - gets crazy whenever he looses sight of Kai anywhere - extremely protective of s, especially Kai - helps D.O nags the members at times.

Kim Jong Dae/Chen - gets really confuse when kris and Kayli starts talking - extremely hyper guy who Chau desribe as 'a hyper puppy' - loves practicing with Kayli - he's a true gentleman who can'tsay no to anyone of the members - total ers to the two angels.

Park Changyeol - likes making fun of the people shorter than him - thinks of Kayli as his baby sister, and Chau as someone who he needs to keep from killing Beakhyun - love romantic movie, and is a total er for chocolates on Valentines day - easy going guy who makes fun of Suho for his height a lot.