Kiseop

Rain

CHAPTER 2~

.

"Kevin oppa~"
Kevin turned around, looked at a little girl who look five year old and also ran to him and hugged his long legs. The girl looked up to see Kevin's face, making the front bangs partly covering her eyes. Her hair is in pigtails two seemed to be very gentle when the owner of the tilted face.

Kevin smiled sweetly as he looked down, her hair. "Yeah, Sungminnie?"

"Eung~ Kyuhyunnie takes my sandwich that my mother made to me." Wailed the sweet girl.

Kevin immediately looked toward another child who was standing not far from the place. The boy was eating a cheese sandwich greedily. No matter if the girl had looked annoyed made.

"Kyu" Kevin gently scolds.

"I'm hungry, hyung. Minnie noona havea lot of sandwiches. Why should I can’t take one of them?" Kyuhyun smirked while still chewing the sandwich. Kyuhyun is younger than Sungmin. He just four years old, but he is an evil magnae in that play yard.

Kevin frowned. Did Kyuhyun said 'take', not 'ask'?

"Shouldn’t you ask her, Kyu? If you take it without Sungmin’s pleasure, that’s mean you stealing it, right?"

"But I was told her!"

"Kyuhyun is a liar, oppa! Kyuhyun immediately took it first. Once he knows it taste good, then he asked me. I want to eat my sandwich with Wookie at lunch time. Kyuhyun is very annoying."

"Noona so stingy, really!"

"Aish, never mind." Kevin smiled as he gently Sungmin’s hair. "For this time, let Kyuhyun take for your sandwich. But if tomorrow he does it again, you have to scold him." Suggested from Kevin made him got a upset looking from kyuhyun instanly.

Kevin turned to other kids who were playing in the park and sit in lawn chairs. A flower garden near at Seoul hospital, and there is a children's playground near the flower garden. It is a special playground for children who suffer from the disease, their care at the playground so as not to feel bored in the hospital. Every day,Kevin always come to that place if he's not busy with his college.

"Kevin, are you busy today?" A young doctor approached him, a handsome young man with a warm smile and soft voice was sitting next to Kevin. "You spend all your dayin this place."

"I’ve no lecture this afternoon." Kevin said with a smile. "What about you, Soohyun hyung?"

Physician named Shin Soohyun smiled as he took off his glasses and tucked in his white doctor's coat. "You can see, right?"

Kevin just smiled.

"Oh, yes. Been a while since I didn’t see Dongho come to this place."

Kevin just smiled again. "You knew he was third in his high school. Of course he is preparing himself for the exam later. Dongho also always complained because he couldn’t here. Why don’t you call him?"

"I'm a little busy lately." Soohyun said, rubbing the head of a boy who took the ball at his feet. "Changminnie, how with your headhache?" He asked softly.

Dark brown-haired kid with a big smile nodded. "I'm healthy, Doctor!" He exclaimed as he ran from Kevin and Soohyun. Playing ball with other children.

For a moment, silence greeted them. Kevin just looked at children who were playing, as well as with Soohyun. Supposedly, Kevin didn’t have the necessity to come to this place again. This is the place where he could spend his time with Eli.

Kevin turned to stare at the big hospital there. Eli’s place where he was treated for life...

Eli, from the outside he isn’t seen as a figure of young man who suffering from serious illness. His body so strongand he was very cheerful. Eli used to do everything alone and never afraid of anything. Didn’t look as a young man who born with a weak heart.

Yes, his heart is created differently. Eli can’t be too tired -despite the fact that he loves doing that quite tiring-. Through out his life, he spent more time in the hospital. He learned many things from the books on the failure by. And when he knows there is a special playground to accommodate children who are too sick, so he often spends time there. Playing with the kids.

Soohyun is one pediatrician who is familiar with Eli. And since Eli knew Kevin, he is also close to Kevin. Since the first meeting of Eli and Kevin, Kevin has always come to that place when he is free, it makes the kids there are also familiar with Kevin too. Kevin him self very fond of children.

"Yesterday... Did you came to the Eli’s grave?" Soohyun asked hesitantly.

"Yes." Kevin answered quickly.

Soohyun sighed. It's hard to talk a lot about Eli with Kevin, Soohyun know what kind of circum stances that Kevin had a drop since Eli left. Soohyun glanced at the blond's side of the corner of his eye.

"Today, there will be a medical intern in our playground." Soohyun talked again.

Kevin stared at this time. "The doctor intern?"

"Yep. He's age as you. It is surprising to see a doctor so young. Unfortunately he still hasn’t come up until now. Head doctor said he should have come since this morning."

Kevin nodded slowly. "Great all." Responded a short while standing. "I want to buy a drink. Have you?"

"Sure."

"Wait a minute." Kevin immediately walked away from Soohyun. Out of the flower garden area to cross the road. He stepped into an automatic vending machine next to a minimarket.

Kevin momentarily turned toward a white car parked at the entrance to the playground. The car door opened and a young man out. Kevin could see the young man's face very clearly and that's when his eyes open.

The young man who was... yesterday! He thought.

Kevin thought better to buy a drink and immediately ran toward the car. The young man who had come out immediately turned towards Kevin and looked surprised, he smiled kindly.

"You ... That was yesterday?"

"Lee Kiseop?" Kevin asks to be sure.

Young man who name Kiseop nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"I used this place when there is no activity. And you?"

"From today I will become a resident in this place."

Kevin rounding his eyes when he heard it. Until another doctor came out and greeted Kiseop with a warm hugs. Dark brown-haired doctor and friendly eyes glanced at Kevin. "Kevin, what are you doing at here? Did you know Kiseop? "The doctor asked. There is the board named 'Alexander Lee’ in his white coat.

"I saw him yesterday." Kevin replied.

"Dr. Alexander," Kiseop called softly before continuing, "so you also know this young man?"

"Oh, my God, Kiseoppie~ I told that you can’t call me like that. The average doctor summoned here as hyung, noona, oppa, or eonni to better familiarize themselves with the children."

"I forgot it." Kiseop chuckled, glancing at Kevin. "Then why do you guys know each other?"

"Kevin is a student who likes to come here and help us keep the children in the playing time." Alexander replied. "You have to go in. Head doctor have been waiting for you. See you later, Kevin." Alexander went first to leave Kiseop and Kevin.

Kevin looked at Kiseop and know youth before him was silent, thin Kiseop a smile and patted of Kevin’s head. "So, your name is Kevin?"

"Kevin Woo." Kevin added.

"That’s unique. It was obvious you're not Korean. We met twice, huh? What is destiny?" Kiseop laughed softly.

"If you are here, tomorrow I will return your coat." Kevin ignored the sentence and immediately turned Kiseop. "See you, Kiseop-sshi."

Kiseop laugh and it makes Kevin stopped and turned back to stare Kiseop. "Don’t be formal, just call me Kiseop. We look same age." He murmured, patting his head and left Kevin. "See you, Kevin."

Kevin looked back Kiseop figure. For some reason... Some of the remarks made Kevin couldn’t move.

Why does he always say the same thing with Eli?

0o0o0o0o0o0

Kevin stared at Kiseop‘s black jacket that laid on the table. He could only rememberat his perfumeand knew it. Kiseop looks very familiar to him, many things that made he think about Eli when heard that young man's words.

"Hey!" A young man sat on the high side of Kevin. "Kev, Sonsaengnim not come. We are free in classical music lessons and just asked to write a paper about contemporary classical music. Are you want going to the bookstore with me today?"Jaeseop, or commonly called AJ stared Kevin expectantly.

Kevin sighed, staring at the AJ. "I want go to park. As usual."

"Hey, hey, this task is equally important."

"But I want to return something to someone."

AJ glanced straight at jacket on the table and pick it up. "Whose are this? Look likes not yours, right? Kevin! What you're close to a man, or..."

"Don’t overdo it!" Kevin pulled Kiseop’s jacket from AJ's hand and looked him upset. "He was accidentally lends this jacket on a rainy day and now I want to return it because he was a medical resident at the usual children's playground I went to."

AJ was silent. "It was raining ...?" He repeated.

Kevin didn’t respond and AJ just smile as he Kevin several times. Kevin didn’t care about AJ's behavior and choose propped his head on the table and closed his eyes. When his eyes closed, hismind flashed back of Eli’sshadow.

AJ greeting him alone. A relationship with someone? I've never even thought about it after Eli left. I dont know if I could love someone other than Eli. He thought.

"You know..." AJ came back on but Kevin didn’t open his eyes. But,sure AJ know that Kevin heard and he continued to talk, "I'm actually very happy when you finally find someone else who can love you."

"You mean I have to take the place of Eli?" Kevin opened his eyes slowly and looked at AJ.

AJ just smile. "You've got to move on, Kev. That have been let go, go in peace. In any case you're not dead, you're still alive, and you can’t go on like this. I'm sure, Eli would like to see you happy too."

Listening to AJ, Kevin's eyes began to burn. Slowly the tears running down his eyes. Kevin hurriedly shifted his gaze and looked the other way. Don’t want to let AJ see him crying. AJ knows but just a smile.

"I'm not sure I could do it."

"Why?"

"I feel bad. If I love others, it means I forgot Eli. If I think I'd forget him, I'm afraid he will actually die of my life. If I imagine there are others my side, I feel Eli will go left." Kevin whispered hoarsely. "I'm also afraid that if people I love will also be gone like Eli. I'm afraid..."

AJ couldn’t deny all of Kevin’s worries when Kevin was talking like that. Anyone would be afraid to lose, and Kevin has lost something too important to his life. Naturally, if Kevin was afraid to open his heart.

"In any case you should try it. I know there will be someone who will never forsake you."

Kevin looked at AJ seriously. "I know that, but for now... I can’t let anyone enter into my heart."

"I understand. I must go now."AJ pat Kevin and leftaway leaving him alone.

Kevin re-immersed in his silently moment. And he didn’t like this...

I went to the hospital garden.

0o0o0o0o0o0

"Dr. Lee!" A little girl ran toward Kiseop and looked up. Up holds a girl's drawing paper which is now adorned with a picture of a young man in white coats with a beautiful princess with a blue gown and blond hair. "I draw Doctor Lee with a princess." cried the little girl happily.

Kiseop down while looking at the drawing made with crayons, smiling and rubbing the girl's head. "Very good. It's me and my princess? What this princess will marry me?"Kiseop asked with a chuckle.

The little girl nodded, hugging at Kiseop’s neck. "Because Dr. Lee is very handsome, so you have to marry the beautiful princess."

"Do you want to be that princess?"

Kiseop release the girl and she shook her head. "I'm too small to be a princess. But when I grow up and heal up, I want to be a princess and marrying with a handsome prince like as Doctor Lee.”

Kiseop laugh harder when he heard her words. Immediately, he gently the girl's head without being able to stop to laugh. "Then you should be fine, little princess." Sincere smile.

Kiseop distracted gaze on the young man who was standing nearby. He looked up and when he saw Kevin is now looking at holding a black jacket, he smiled gently.  "Hey ..." He said kindly, and got up. "You come again?"

Kevin smiled toward the little girl who is now looking at him in amazement. Slowly she looked at the picture and turned back towards Kevin before she finally spoke, "Omo! Eonni is so gorgeous! Eonni look likes princess in the picture."

At the sound of her, Kiseop laughing out loud and clutching his stomach is sick. While Kevin frowned in surprise. 'Eonni'...? Just the little girl called Kevin 'eonni'?

"Oh, God! Even small children cheated on Kevin’s beauty."

Kevin a smile toward the girl and patted her head. "Excuse me, young lady. But I was a man."

"Eeh? But you’re so pretty! I think you are women!"

"It's been, Jieun. It's time to take medication. Immediately get in before your Sooyoung eonni come and pulled you inside." Kiseop pat the little girl.

The girl immediately ran from Kevin and Kiseop. Once they were alone, Kiseop laughed again remembering the words of Jieun who thinks Kevin is a girl. And Kevin knows the reason why Kiseop laugh just annoyed grunt.

"Don’t laugh."

"How can I not laugh? Jieun is very plain. She thinks you're a woman.” Kiseop laughing.

Kevin heightened his emotions. He angrily and throws the black jacket in Kiseop’s face and immediately walked away Kiseop youth was shocked. Seeing Kevin pique, Kiseop directly after him.

"Hey, wait. I'm just kidding."

"That isn’t funny."

Kiseop smiled as he pulled Kevin’s hand. "Let's go inside."

"I…" The words of Kevin stopped when he felt a light rain began to fall slowly. Kevin looked up in surprise and found drizzle of rain was getting heavy.

"Let's go." Kiseop hurriedly pulled him directly but was surprised because when he saw Kevin's face...

"Kevin? Why are you crying?"

For some reason there is one now comes to mind of Kevin’s memories. When memories of rainy days along with Eli. And now there is no Eli here.What he saw was a handsome young man in white coats are now looking at him, looking worried.

"Kevin, you're okay, right?"

.

.

.

A/N ::

I am so sorry for so long update. And I feel sorry because this chapter is so boring. T.T

Actually, I feel so bad.

Super Junior has came to my country yesterday and will concert here until 3 days! But, I can't watch them because my dad no let me go. Super Show 4~ #sobs

for next chapter, I'll add a little KeMaru moment. I still re-translate chapter 3 on english. :3

I hope you like this chapter.

Plz comment and subscrib. ^^

see you~

 

nb :: Did you was saw Doradora MV? Is that so amazing, right? Why Kevin looks so y. He looks so different from 'Not Young' until 'Doradora'.. :3