A Bad Coincidence at Special Day

Rain

 

~CHAPTER 6~

 

"Hey!" Kiseop patted Kevin’s shoulder quickly while rolling side of youths sitting in the middle of his daydreaming, reading a book. Kiseop noticed Kevin held a book before finally spoke, "Sorry to keep you waiting long. There are some meetings for doctors today because we will have an operation tomorrow."

"You look relaxed."

"I should not be tense." Kiseop replied, smiling a little. "Then, what would you’ll talk about? It's been two weeks we didn’t meet. You look thinner only. Did you eat regularly, eh?"

Hear the chattering of Kiseop, Kevin review a thin smile. "I want to talk to you soon."

Kevin’s answer make Kiseop smile. "Well, I'll go with you."

.

.

Two weeks have passed since the last day Kevin meets Kibum in the park. Now, Kevin didn’t have any courage to contact Kibum. Two days after that day, Kevin had tried to reach him, but Kibum wouldn’t answer his call. Kevin also ventured to ask Dongho, and he only said that Kibum asked him not to interfere with this right now.

Of course the fact it makes them feel very guilt. For two weeks Kevin decided not to relate to others. Kevin didn’t want to meet with Kiseop or Dongho. But two weeks had passed, and this time Kevin back as before.

"Looking at Kibum hyung, make me sick." Dongho complained while stirring his strawberry ice cream was bought by Soohyun. Soohyun just stared out silently at the window in a café where they had lunch. "Hyung?"

"I was guessing that Kibum feel more at Kevin. But I never imagined that he would to talk like that. You must find it difficult for you, Dongho."

"It is very difficult." Dongho added with a sigh. "Not that I better understand Kevin hyung, or vice versa. I was confused. I should like could be a good brother to Kibum hyung now, but imagine Kevin hyung is similarly chaotic, so I doubt."

"Never mind ... It's been two weeks ago, right? Should we need not discuss this anymore." Soohyun justify the position of his glasses while sipping a little coffee in the cup with a glance at Dongho is just looking at it. "What?"

"And about young man named Kiseop..." Dongho stirring his ice cream again and glanced out the window. "Will hyung tell me a little about that man?"

"I think you should meet him."

Suddenly the view Dongho fixed on Soohyun. Link curious eyebrows. "Should I?"

"If completed, you should follow me." Soohyun replied with only a small smile.

0o0o0o0o0o0

"Ahh... This season is very, very nice for a walk. It had been days of rain didn’t fall. What if  I take a vocation?" Kiseop looked up at the sky as he closed his eyes. Inhale deeply the scent of trees that line where they were sitting around.

Cheerful voice and more children’s laugh like an own music for the young doctor. While his side, Kevin just stared watching the kids. Kevin smiled at them occasionally.

"Where you will take a vocation?"

"Maybe to the beach." Kiseop looking at Kevin. "You like the sea because of the color is blue, right?"

Kevin startled for a moment. "Ho-how can you say that?"

"I guess." Kiseop replied origin. "I've said before that if I see blue, I always thought about you. Just by looking at some of yours, I know you like that color."

Kiseop’s answer make Kevin's face flushed and he immediately looked down. "I... Love sea. But not the blue that made me love it. There was someone who always reminded me of the sea, if I with him..."

.

"Kevin! Let's take a vocation! "Eli pat Kevin had just sat on wooden chairs at the nearby children's playground at the hospital. His face was somewhat pale, but cheerful smile still plastered on his face.

Look it, Kevin linked his eyebrows in surprise. "What the hell is that? You've only just recovered from surgery. Going for a vocation?"

Eli sat up and grabbed the side of his boyfriend softly. "It's been a month I was cooped up in the hospital. I'm also need refreshing. What if we are to the sea? In this beautiful weather, the sea will surely look beautiful. You like the sea, right?"

 

"How did you know I love the sea or not? You are knowledgeably." Kevin said with a chuckle softly.

Hear that beautiful young man, Eli wiggled his index finger and a smile of victory. "What I didn’t know about you? Sure. I know anything about you, Babe. You really like the color of blue. And the sea was dominant in blue. You'll love it. After all, who doesn’t like the sea?" He burst out laughing and then after saying those words.

Seeing the joy Eli, Kevin just turned sad eyes. Never imagined that young man must spend all his life in the hospital because of a disease that never be recovered.

"I love the sea because the sea isn’t dominant in blue." Kevin muttered, looking down.

"Eh, then?" Eli looked at Kevin curious. "Just because have so many of women in swimsuit, haven’t you?"

"YAK!" Kevin hit Eli’s head sullenly. "You can’t be serious? I struggled to create a romantic atmosphere, but you're instantly destroyed it." Kevin muttered as he pulled his hand from Eli’s.

Eli clearly hear the nagging laughed outright. "Oh, my God. Yeah, I am sorry. And for what?" He asked, trying to be serious. Eli picked up Kevin's hand and held it tightly.

"Because the ocean is vast. As if there was nothing to prevent the sea wherever it leads. Although sometimes a storm, or whatever. It remain the same. Blue, free, peaceful and pleasant. You said that blue always remind you about me. But somehow, made me think about the sea remembers me about you." Kevin smile gently when he said that the blushing is a sentence.

Eli's eyes softened. With one hand, he grabbed Kevin's face carefully. "You mean? None of them can stop me if I'm doing something? I was... Free and sloppy?"

"I guess I am not the only one who thinking like that, you know." Kevin laughed, wiping Eli’s black hair.

"You ." Eli smiled as he his face toward Kevin and kissed him briefly. What did he do to make Kevin's face flushed increasingly chaotic and Eli just mischievous smiled. "If I were the ocean, then you must be a fish, okay?"

"Stupid. Don’t kiss me here!" Kevin’s face blushing as he pushed Eli away while his lover just laugh happily. "I won’t to be a fish. That isn’t cool anyway."

"Whatever, Kev." Eli couldn’t stop laughing.

.

.

"Hey, hey, why are you dreaming?" Kiseop took his hand right in Kevin's face with a look of curiosity. "You're fascinated with my handsome face, or do you imagine was the girls with bikini on the beach, huh?"

"YAK!" Kevin immediately hit Kiseop’s head and made him laugh even harder look at Kevin's face is flushed. "What's in your brain, silly? Where there is a nasty-minded doctor like you, huh?"

"I'm a man, Kevin." Kiseop laughed even harder, but the laughter stopped when a girl approached him holding a stuffed bunny. "Ah, what is it, my lady?"

"Doctor Lee ... Come play with me. Lili wanted to have lunch with Dr. Lee." She said while upholding the stuffed rabbit.

"Lili?" Kevin frowned. "What is your nick name?"

"It's not. That's the name of my doll." The little girl a smile brightly. "Kevin oppa also have to come to lunch with me and Lili. Since last I saw you were alone, and it makes Lili jealous. Lili said that she liked Dr. Lee."

"Omo!" Kevin shut his mouth with laughter, while Kiseop now faces turn sour. "So this doll like him? Oh, God! We must to match them!"

Heard of Kevin’s joke, that little girl smiled happy. "I think Lili is well suited with him? They are very similar, right? Doctors Lee would like rabbits, it because he is very similar to Lili." She continued with a bright smile.

"I agree. They may be twins." Kevin said as he laughed heartily.

"Ow~ Ow~ Ow~" Kiseop taking bunny on that girl’s hand and watched the doll angry. "Obviously, I'm a hundred times more handsome than this doll." He looked at Kevin who was still holding his stomach and laughing so hard. "So you think it's funny, eh?"

"So funny!"

"So, you think I look like a rabbit, eh?" Now Kiseop positioned right next to the doll's face and his lips and linked his eyebrows as he pouted his lips and pulled his finger getting longer. His face was completely unimaginable.

"Yeah, of course!" Kevin laughed even harder.

"Yak! How dare you are!" Kiseop pulled Kevin and tickled his waist quickly.

"Yak! Yak! Stop it! It’s tickling me, Stupid!" Kevin laughed loudly. Kiseop not care about Kevin and continued to tickle him. Even that little girl who was near to them laugh as she watched that two adults who are just like a children.

Far from where they were together, Dongho looked at them in disbelief. Soohyun just smile while looking at what is before him. His arm around at Dongho’s shoulder and give him a warm embrace.

"You've seen Kevin like that?" He asked softly.

Dongho shook his head. "Not anymore, since Eli left hyung."

"He is Lee Kiseop. Maybe, just him the only one who could take Kevin back into his world. What do you think when you saw the young man?" Soohyun asked again with a gentle smile that looked at his beloved brother.

Dongho smiled faintly, still looking the same direction. "He was, reminded me of Eli hyung."

0o0o0o0o0o0

Kevin wasn’t sure how he felt now, but it all became much better. Is it because it didn’t rain a few weeks? Maybe. But of course, the teru teru installation of the first time, is now thrown.

It was, he didn’t have to worry about rain. Not because he will not feel hurt, Kevin would still hurt just because of rain. But now, the rain will not scare him. When the rain comes, Kevin sure there will be someone who comes to him and make him smile.

And changes in self-Kevin must make the people around him become better. What's the fun of living with the undead person or zombie? Well, it's very scary for Hoonmin. Haha ...

"Wah~ Wah~ Wah~ Honestly, AJ. I feel jealous now." Hoonmin teased while sitting at the kitchen table and spoon cereal from his bowl while watching Kevin looks cheerful.

Don’t ask why AJ is in their apartment. As you know, AJ and Kevin are friends because of the faculty. So AJ and Hoonmin are friend too as well as Hoonmin is Kevin’s cousin. AJ often been to the apartment, which made him quite familiar with Hoonmin also a university with them, despite the different faculties.

AJ smiled a little. "Jealous?"

"You see that boy. Since yesterday his smile will not disappear. Happy but won’t to share with me. I am so sad when I was forgotten when my cousin was happy." He tried to put a face pleading while pretending to sob. What it does, would make AJ laugh.

But Kevin just stared at her cousin weird. "It is too much anymore, right? You’re overacting, Hoon."

"Who told you won’t to take me around to the beach too." Hoonmin replied as he spooning cereal again and swallowed before continuing, "and besides, the young man named Lee Kiseop didn’t permit it to me!"

"Hey, since when I must to ask permission to you, Hoon?"

"Ever since you came back from the zombie world that has to take you from me." Hoonmin moving both hands waving, just like the zombie that was scaring someone. AJ laugh louder automatically.

Kevin glanced at his friend scowl. "Stop laughing."

"But Hoon's right. I should treat youth who successfully living you again, Kev. "AJ said while drinking a can of cola is taken from the refrigerator in the kitchen. "He's a hero~ He's a hero~" AJ said with exaggerated expressions and make Hoonim laughing so hard.

"AJ! You're so amazing!"

"Yeah. That’s me." The boys were busy laughing at Kevin who was scowling as he spent the cereal in the bowl.

Actually, there are also fun to be undead, because then everyone would pay particular attention to you. Keeping your feel, love you, comfort you, and even buy anything you like. When will it happen?

Whereas when you get back to normal life, all will return to normal. With ease you into a joke, laughed at, ridiculed your past as a zombie and so there are only a few people who will buy anything you like, or may not exist. It's annoying.

Kevin looks at his watch that was after nine. "Wow, it's time to go." With the immediate withdrawal and placed in a cereal bowl sink. "You don’t need to worry. I'll call you if I'm going home."

"Are you going to stay in his place again?" Hoonmin looked upset.

"Then, I'll stay here alone!" AJ chimed in with enthusiasm. But his words made him even glance off of Hoonmin rewarded and he just chuckled alone. "Why?"

Hoonmin not care for AJ, and looked back at Kevin. "Did you just go together?"

"Indeed I would go with anyone else?"

Hoonmin shrugged and drank a glass of water before he approached Kevin. He looked at his cousin's serious. "If something happens, you should immediately contact me, okay?"

"I said, don’t worry. And I’ll contact you if something bad happened, okay?" Kevin hugged his cousin at a glance before he left the kitchen. But before he actually came out, he quickly glanced at AJ. "And you, Jaeseop. Don’t dare to touch my cousin even if just his hair, understand?"

"Yeah... But I’m not promise, Hoon is mine anyway~" AJ replied casually.

"Heh!" Hoon threw a napkin into AJ's face in a huff. "It's weird when you claimed me as yours. I belong to my parents, stupid jerk."

Kevin just smiled a little and actually left the two young men who actually debating alone engrossed in it. Re-staring at his watch. Kevin quickly pulled the bag and the jacket is placed in the living room couch and immediately left the apartment.

This holiday... May be a nice holiday for him.

0o0o0o0o0o0

No different from the last week, Dongho activity remains the same. But this time Dongho sometimes seen Kibum’s smile. Why? Her brother had already started as before. Looks cool, annoying gentle yet. Dongho like that.

"Hyung, sunny skies. Why not close up our shop and take a walk?"

Kibum divert his gaze from a central plant with a hose while he watering to Dongho towards the middle of a busy cut orchid stems that are too long. "Closing the day was the same one that will get rid of profit."

Dongho sullen purple orchid petals holding a new bloom. "But don’t you get bored, hyung? You locked yourself in the shop for whole days, I think you need refreshing a bit before you get crazy."

"Hey!" Kibum directed the water hose towards Dongho.

"YAK! It’s wet!"

Laughter broke out Kibum when saw his brother was soaked from head to foot. Rather than keep the hose, it steer towards Dongho. "Is it time for shower, Dongho? Invite all of your dogs to here. And let me to showering you together."

Dongho biting his lower lip angrily as he racked his pink shirt was soaked. "It's torture! If I had a fever and failed my final exam to Inha university, hyung who should be responsible."

"No way." Kibum replied lightly and re-watered plants.

Dongho immediately took off his shirt and squeeze again on orchid plants and giggle alone. "If I watered the flower with water that has been there my odor, the orchid will may obey me."

"Fool, you think the orchid is pet."

"Hyung. Don’t ruin my imagination."

Seeing his brother, a thin smile looked at Kibum’s. Today it seems much more relaxed feeling. He was well aware, each time being together with Dongho, his brother would always try to do things that can provoke Kibum to laughing. For some silly jokes in school, or just to bother with hundreds of questions that make Kibum upset.

But Kibum would be grateful, Dongho trying to comfort him. Dongho is cheerful person, in contrast to a much more sensitive Kibum and calm. And Dongho so perhaps that's how the spirit of his brother's back as it once was.

The door is open, their gaze. Second, their expression is also changed follow-up dwell when they see Kevin standing in the doorway with his face awry.

"Kevin hyung? Long time no see." Dongho said hesitated, glancing at the silent Kibum. "What’s up?"

"I... Want to buy a bunch of lilies. And just this is the only florist that I know, so..."

"A bunch of white lilies." Kibum smiled slightly while picking some lilies that bloom stalk. The young man turned to his desk and got busy making a bouquet of lilies are rather special. During the Kibum work Kevin and Dongho are equally silent.

Ten minutes, Kibum finally broke the silence by directing it toward Kevin bouquet that was still standing at the door. "I give free of charge for you, Kev."

"Eh? Free?" Kevin approached the table and took the bouquet carefully. "But the design is different from the usual."

"Because of this special day, so I give free." Kibum said casually as he turned towards Dongho. "Isn’t, Dongho?"

It took several seconds for Dongho for understanding Kibum's words. With a cute smile that young man immediately ran over to Kevin and smiled broadly. "Yup. This particular day, all will be made with a special bouquet. And specially for Kevin hyung, we give free." He said at length, though not too aware of what he said.

Kibum laughed at Dongho a rather unique response.

See the behavior of the two brothers, Kevin just smiled a little. "Today is full of something special. And Eli, would be happy to get a very special bouquet."

"Why do you want to go to Eli hyung’s grave again?" Dongho asked curiously.

Kevin just smiled a little, then looked at Kibum at a glance. "Because today is special day. I go first. Thank you hyung, Dongho." Kevin immediately left the store.

After the leave of Kevin, a smile that was on the cover Kibum vanished. Replaced the full gaze of nothingness and injuries. Dongho is aware of only a thin smile. Kibum knew he was trying desperately to smile towards Kevin. Gently, Dongho patted her brother's shoulder.

"There you go.. Slightly, directly daydreaming. My hyung is completely crazy."

"Oh, you!"

Dongho away when Kibum was almost hit his head. Immediately the young man pulled his shirt and ran into the house. "I want to change. After that hyung must close the store and we will playiiiing togetheeeeer!"

"Do as you please decide!"

"The hell! Hyung one who said that this special day. So I could decide if I wanted anything these days because of the 'special'." Laughter heard in the store and Kibum snorted.

0o0o0o0o0o0

"You said we're going to the beach..." Kiseop looked flat when Kevin asked him to take him to a cemetery area. Kiseop seem very reluctant to come down from his car. He has a reason. But for now he pretended annoyance.

Seeing the Kiseop’s reaction, Kevin smiled a little. "I wanted to come here much more than the sea. From here, we’ll go to the beach." Regardless of the look on his face Kiseop, Kevin came out of the white car with a bouquet of white lilies in his hand.

He stepped into the cemetery. He is memorized path that passes. Almost every chance, Kevin will come to this place. Especially when he wants to be with the young man he loved was already fast asleep.

Stride halted in front of the tomb of Eli and Kevin straight down. Kevin rubbed the photo on display and put it in a bouquet of lilies on the tomb bearing the name of Eli. Look a small smile on his face and his eyes filled with tears.

"I wasn’t here for long." He beginning with a sigh. It's like that, not much that can be spoken in front of Eli's tomb.

Whether since when, but Kiseop was standing behind Kevin. Staring straight into the marker that is also very familiar. May sound a little silly, standing in front of the tomb of your best friend and you pretended not to recognize it.

Slowly, Kevin was sobbing and sobbing for some reason it makes Kiseop feel crowded.

He always cries for you... ' Kiseop whispered to himself at his though. 'Aren’t I supposed to stop him thinking that I really understand him. Indeed, all that things I got from you, Eli.'

All the things I learned from him, it's all because of you. Maybe he thought that I really understand him, but it's all wrong. You're the best in the world to understand him, you're the most he loved in this world. And like anything else I tried, I still can’t replace your position in his heart. But, why when I look him crying like this for you, I feel crowded...? Why do I feel envious and jealous? Why do I feel unrivaled?

Kevin turned towards Kiseop with wet eyes. "I'm sorry... You should see me like this, but it did not rain."

Kiseop shook his head, forcing a cheery smile. "It doesn’t matter. The young man... It would have been meaningful for you, right?" Kiseop bit his lip when asked that question. 'Don’t be silly, Lee Kiseop! Without asking, you really know the answer!'

Kevin nodded slowly and nods it back to add a wound in the chest Kiseop. "He was meaningful for me. At any time until he was the only person who could never forget. The person I love most in this world." Kevin whispered, looking at pictures of Eli. "His name is Eli..."

Kevin pulled his phone and showed his dolphin hanger. "Strap that you gave to me is very similar to what Eli had given me." Kevin muttered again.

'What do you have it Eli’s. He asked me to hand it to you.' Kiseop think alone with a sad smile.

"The words that you often say, is always exactly what Eli had said to me."

'It's all because I read the entire diary was written during his lifetime. There he told me all things about you, including all words that always make you fascinated him.'

"Isn’t it all a coincidence?"

'NO! This isn’t a coincidence! Everything is deliberate!'

"If Eli is still alive and see you, you must be very familiar with him. And you both will be a good friend, I though."

'We are friends first even before you show up in Eli's life.'

All Kevin’s remarks make Kiseop getting hurt. He was sick because he had knowingly lied to Kevin, it looks as if he deliberately toying Kevin feelings by doing things like Eli. And on the other side, there is formed due to injuries which saw Kevin loves Eli.

"Never mind." Kevin stood wiping his eyes. "We get to the beach, right?" Kiseop eyes stared and smiled lightly.

Kiseop slowly looked the other way. Try to get rid of the pain from his heart more and more made him sick. But the next moment, who knows what possessed him. Without a word he pulled Kevin's hand and kissed the young man's lips softly. Of course Kevin was shocked, his eyes open perfectly.

Kiseop’s warm... A warm kiss. It’s so different with a touch of Kibum’s lip that frightened him. Kevin didn’t know what's in his minds, but he slowly closed his eyes. Let the young man in front of him waist more tightly to deepen the kiss.

For some time, Kevin was very bad at Eli. Kevin was having an affair right before Eli. But he doesn’t know too, why Kiseop’s touch made him missed Eli so much. And maybe that's why Kevin didn’t refuse the kiss. Kiseop always remember him about Eli, Kiseop’s touch like as Eli’s touch. And could it be... Loving Kiseop would just like to have when he loves Eli?

.

.

.

Sorry for lately update! T/\T

But,how's this chappie? Actually I was decided to end this story in a while chapters. hope you like this chapter, guys.

and the last, plz comment.

I LOVE YOUUUUU~ <3<3<3 ^^