Why...?

Rain

CHAPTER 4~

.

The sun was shining on the sky of Seoul. There was no sign that it will rain today, and Kevin hope it will not rain down for now. But this isn’t a place where we will see what Kevin did.

Well, we moved.

A young man was standing high in a tomb. In putting a bunch of white lilies are still fresh in addition to photographs youth who now seems to sleep quietly deep in the ground there. Look a faint smile, and he just sigh. Imagine something that recently happened.

High youth who wore a black flannel shirt and rub it directly squat headstone rather cold. Now look sad smile on his handsome face. Jet black eye staring straight into the name written on the headstone.

"How long will I have to behave like this to him? Isn’t it cruel to him?" He muttered to himself.

The young man stood up slowly again after finish a bit messy black hair blowing in the wind. Gusts of wind flied few strands of dried leaves and decorate the burial area was very quiet. With the fast pace, the young man immediately left the tomb was granted.

.

.

Kibum just sit thoughtfully while arranging some kind of just picked flowers. There are lilies, orchids, daisy and lotus. He didn’t know what he would like a bouquet made, just that he wanted to make something.

Dark brown dog ran from the house and close his legs.

"Choco?"

"Hyung!" Dongho ran out of the house. "Yak, Choco! Here you are! How dare you tear my sleep pants!" Cried the maknae as he upholds sweet navy blue trousers that looked hollow in the middle.

"Dongho, don’t make a fuss in the store. Bring Choco in.. If Bboobboo to come out, the store can get messy."

"Hence, hyung. Teach Choco some manners! Bboobboo that smaller than her it can only be good."

"That's because they’re different types. Already entered into. Choco! Get in!"

Choco heard that screaming, ran through back into the house. Dongho back after him, shouting strange and Kibum could only sigh.

When the door of flower shop opened, Kibum looked up and his eyes turned flat. He saw Kiseop standing in the doorway with a friendly smile. He wore a black shirt a bit messy.

"You are… What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for Kevin."

Kiseop words, of course, make Kibum linked his eyebrows. "Why do you look to this place?"

Kiseop just shrugged and reluctantly. "This is where I first met Kevin."

Kibum's face instantly changed. He remember the first time he saw Kiseop. Maybe Kevin will never remember it, but Kibum remember. That day is the day that Kevin would go to the tomb of Eli after a year away. Kevin came to this place to buy a bunch of lilies. And when he came out of the store there is a boy who also entered the same store. Black-eyed young man with white skin and the body is quite high. Kevin and he just nodded to each other each other and Kevin leave it.
But Kibum as the only one who saw that scene, remember well how Kiseop stares down at the figure behind Kevin is getting away. Yes, the young man is Kiseop. Kevin might think that the tomb of Eli is a place where they first met, but it's wrong.

"Kevin will not come today." Kibum said as he returned to continue his work cold.

Kiseop now looking at the cold-faced young man's flat. "What you say at that moment_"

"Never mind." Kibum cut quickly. "You'd better go."

"May I leave a message for Kevin?" Kiseop asked again and met with stares of Kibum. "Tell him,I want give something to him. See you later, Kibum." Kiseop walked out of the store and Kibum really lost interest in flower bouquet now.

Kibum biting his lower lip, hold the anger began to master it. "Damn." He whispered softly.

0o0o0o0o0o0

'I beg you, Kiseop… Please take care of him.'

'What do you mean? Who the hell he is?'

'He.. The people I love. I beg  you, please protect and guard him. He is very fragile and I wouldn’t be quiet when leaving it for granted. I love him so much. Therefore I want you to keep him. You're my best friend.'

'Don’t talk to all sorts! You will get well soon!'

'No, Kiseop. I will not heal. I can feel it...'

'NO!'

'If I go, you can either open an existing box under the bed in my room. Find him and I beg you to protect him, for me. I really love him...'

'No. There would be no bad thing that happened to you. I promise!'

'Kiseop... I love him so much...'

'So you've got to survive!'

'He was the only person I love most in this world, more than anything else. Kevin my most precious...’

.

.

Kiseop opened his eyes quickly as a dream. He realized now he was asleep in his office at a children's hospital. Kiseop immediately covered his face with a sigh. Lately, the dream continued to haunt him.

A small object rather shine the sky looks blue eyes. Kiseop take it. A phone hook-shaped dolphins. And one sentence in his think remembered.

'He loves the color of blue. He has this one thing, and I want you to hand it over.'

"Blue, huh?" Kiseop muttered while entering the small ring to the doctor's coat pocket. Soohyun that went into his office to make distracted.

"Kevin is looking for you."

Hearing that name, Kiseop seen smile. "Thank you, hyung." With the fast pace, Kiseop ran through the park. Not hard to find Kevin, he saw a tall blond young man that was talking with two little girls.

Kiseop come. "Hey."

Kevin looked at him and immediately stood up and put his face in surprise. "Kibum hyung said that you wanted to see me. How do you both know each other?" He asked directly, without further ado.

‘Kibum turned out to convey my message.’ Inner Kiseop.

Kiseop smiling while sitting on a wooden chair beside him and patted his hand, motioned for Kevin to sit. But of course, Kevin was immediately complied, Kevin just stood in front of Kiseop.
"I was at college, I came only to ask. If you find that you just want to chat with me, then I will go."

"Hmm~" Kiseop back up. "What time are you coming home? Where your university?"

"I came home late in the afternoon. Inha University. Quick tell me, what would you say?"

Kiseop just smiled as he reached into his shirt pocket. Issuance of a dolphin mobile hanger and show it in front of Kevin. And of course, both eyes open to see Kevin's hanger.

“I-it is~"

"I saw this yesterday when the streets alone. The blue color makes me think of you. So I decided to buy it and want to give you. Did you like it?"

Kevin sculpting.

"Kevin?"

Kevin reluctantly turned his eyes from it. "I don’t need it."

"Why?"

"I never use the phone ring. You'd better keep it."

"No way." Without asking permission from Kevin, Kiseop taking Kevin’s phone on the young man's shirt pocket and put the hanger there. Of course, Kevin tried to grab his cell phone, but Kiseop is faster. Kiseop smile proud to see the chains that had bound Kevin on the phone. "It is good, isn’t?"

"Th-that I said, I don’t need it."

"I don’t care. The things that are I bought, should be used." Kiseop put the phone back into his pocket and Kevin the young man before Kiseop kissed his forehead gently. Again, it does make Kevin firm up his eyes in disbelief.

"HEY!"

Kiseop laughed at Kevin's face is flushed. "Later that afternoon, I'll pick you up. See you later, I still have a job." He said quickly, leaving Kevin.

Kevin stared at the figure behind Kiseop rubbing his forehead. Again, what do Kiseop similar to what Eli had done to his first. But this time Kevin had no desire to cry.

He just wondered why Kiseop always acting like Eli? Who was that young man?

0o0o0o0o0o0

"Uwaah... It’s been a long time that you don’t wear this phone strap!" Hoonmin staring at the blue dolphin hanging on the phone and hold it Kevin. "Isn’t this the dolphin was ever given Eli to you?"

Kevin shook his head. "No, it's different. If that was always kept at home, Hoon. There was someone else give it to me."

"Who?" Hoonmin Kevin looked curious. A person who gives the same hanger with Eli ever gave to Kevin. "It may be that Eli, do you?"

Kevin stared at her cousin sharply. "Don’t talk nonsense."

"Then who?"

"Someone." Kevin said with a sigh.

.

"Aaahh~ I forgot! It's my birthday!" Eli yelled as he slapped his own forehead.

Kevin frowned in surprise. A small cake in his hand placed on the café table where they ate that night. A romantic café that isn’t too crowded. "How could you forget your birthday, eh?"

Eli looked Kevin sullen stare. "Sure I can. Every day I spent with thinking about you. So there is no room for thinking about my birthday." Eli said, laughing cheerfully teased and pulled Kevin cake brought to him. "You create your own?"

"Yeah.. Maybe it's not good."

Eli shook his head, smiling gently staring at his lover. "It's pretty. Anyway I think I'll like it. The time is right, doesn’t it? Today I want to give you something."

"Hey, who's birthday it was you, not me." Kevin laughed.

Eli laughs as he shifted in his seat next to Kevin. He take his jacket pocket and he pulled out two small blue crystal dolphin phone strap. "I saw when I walked here. The color blue reminds me of you. So I bought it. One for you, one for me."

Kevin took the hanger that left him with shining eyes. "What the hell is this? Like the girls alone."

"You don’t like it?"

Kevin immediately smiled at Eli. "Of course I like."

"Good!" Eli laughed again as he gently and kissed Kevin's forehead. It does simply makes Kevin smile blush of shame and Eli looked at his face. "You know, I love you so much."

"I know." Kevin replied, hugging his warm Eli.

.

"Kevin? Why are you dreaming? "Hoonmin move her hand in front of Kevin's face and it made Kevin out of his reverie. "You not yet answered me, who gave the hone strap to you."

"Should I answer it?" Now Kevin smiled and suddenly Hoonmin surprised to see the response.

Kevin had never smiled like that since Eli walked away. There was no deception or forced of his smile. That smile is sincere.

Hoonmin slow smile. "Well~ Well~ Well… Kevin smiled."

"Eh?"

Hoonmin hugged Kevin and chuckled softly. "If there's a good thing that you see, I'm happy for you. May you keep smiling like that, Kev."

Kevin was silent for a moment. But he came back smiling. "Yes, thank you."

0o0o0o0o0o0

As always, after the rains arrive, then usually there will be a beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky, right? So, may I think Kevin is slowly starting to look a rainbow? Oh, not that Kevin is now loved the rain. But now there is one hope in his heart. He wants his rainbow appear immediately.

"Kevin hyung seemed happy." Dongho smiled as he noticed that Kevin had been playing with Choco.

Kevin laughed softly. "Is that so? I feel like usual."

"Liar." Dongho laughter as he put his arm around Kevin. "Hyung, do you still frequent the garden of the hospital? I want to play with Soohyun hyung, long time since I didn’t see him."

"Lately a lot of work, I couldn’t get there. But Soohyun hyung entrusted a greeting for you."

"When did you last see him?"

"One week ago."

"Yak! Why just you said now~" Dongho frown pulling off Kevin's shoulder and turned out the store. The sky was getting dark and drizzle slowly back down. Carefully Dongho now glance at Kevin. "Anou, hyung..."

"Rain..." Kevin whispered softly.

"Ah, I'll get a jacket for you." Dongho said fast as he ran into his house.

Kevin stood up slowly and sit on wooden chairs in the store. Choco followed and lay down beside his feet. They exist only inside, until Kibum ran into the store with soaking wet.

"Hyung?" Kevin looked Kibum shocked and immediately approached him. "Why are you in the rain?"

Kibum looked a little smile as he looked at Kevin drain water flowing from a white shirt attached to the body field. "The rain fell all of a sudden. I don’t like shade so of course I still running. Please get me a towel, Kev~"

"Sure yes. Wait." Kevin immediately ran into the house and Kibum could hear the Kevin’s call who asked Dongho where the location of the towel.

Kibum sat on a wooden chair and glanced towards the mobile phone is just lying around Kevin. He realized that there is a small hanger there. Already this year hangers never again seen. Kibum took the hanger and looked.

This is, right...

"Hyung, this is." Kevin back out, carrying a towel and a cup of hot tea. "Your mother gave it." He said, putting the cup next to Kibum and Kevin sat down beside him.

Kibum wiped his face and hair wet for a while as he spoke, "I didn’t know if you came back wearing the provision of Eli's phone ring. What your heart is much better now?"

Kevin looked at his cell phone rings and a smile. "A little." He said. "But at least not messed my feelings first, hyung"

"I think you're rid of it." Kibum said again.

"Well, actually this isn’t a hanger that Eli gave me."

Listening to Kevin, Kibum stop his activities and stare at beautiful young man next to him in astonishment. "Not that Eli gave for you? Then, did you buy it by yourself?"

Kevin shook his head. "No, Kiseop gave it to me and to just arbitrarily put it on my cell phone. I guess not too bad, so I don’t take it away." Kevin smiled as he looked at the hanger.

For some reason, Kibum felt something hit his feelings. Kiseop’s name and what does he made  to Kevin, somehow could make Kibum felt a little disturbed.

"Kevin, stay away from Kiseop."

"Ehh?"

Kibum looked Kevin seriously. "I don’t like you're near to him. Stay away from him."

Of course Kevin frowned in surprise. "Why?"

"I don’t like."

"Yeah, why?"

"I said that I don’t like him!"

The atmosphere of the room was instantly silent when Kibum shouted. Now the only sound audible roar of rain that fills the room between them. Kevin stared at Kibum with a look that is hard to read by Kibum. Between confused, puzzled or curious.

"Hyung?"

"You've got to get away from him. I don’t like it."

"Since when do I have to stay away from someone that you don’t like?" Kevin's voice was annoyed. Kevin stood up, pulling his cell phone. "I really don’t like to talk like this. I'll just go home."

"No." Before Kevin stepped, Kibum quickly withdrew his hand kissed Kevin’s lips instantly.

Kevin was stunned, his eyes were perfectly round, shocked by what Kibum was done to him. Kevin frantically tried to free himself from Kibum, but Kibum even more tightly hugged him and Kevin was hit head to deepen the kiss.

"Hyu-hmpph!" Kevin hit Kibum’s chest. But Kibum didn’t intend to release Kevin’s slim body remains.

.

"Yes, hyung... Maybe after exams I'll get there." Dongho small smile as he put his cell phone in his ear. One's hands bring dry clothes to Kibum and he nodded slowly, hear Soohyun who spoke on the phone side of it.

Dongho's face slowly changed. "Kevin hyung? Yeah, he's here. And I think he's better. Despite the rain, he didn’t cry. It's a great change. What is something good to happen, huh?"

Looked a small smile on his Dongho. "Yes, hyung. I hope Kevin hyung soon improve. Ah, you want to talk with him? Wait a minute. I think he was with Kibum hyung at the store." Dongho opened the door that connects the main house with their flower shop, but the second was also a sweet young man was not moving.

The second round could not believe his eyes, sees what is before him.

"Dongho? Dongho, what happened?"

Dongho not answer the call. Breath as the young man stopped when he saw Kibum, his hyung, was kissing Kevin while Kevin was not able to fight back and just let go in the arms of Kibum.

"Soohyun hyung... Please tell me this is a dream." He whispered.

"What?"

"Kibum hyung ... He kissed Kevin hyung..."

.

.

A/N ::

Ah, double update for today. how about your think? Am this chapter is weird? I think so.. T/\T

next chapter is vinseop and kemaru side. but after this, there're just vinseop ther! I hope you'll excited.

plz comment and subscribe. thankssss~