The Reality

Rain

Chapter 7

 

At the beach...

"YAKKKK!" Kevin screamed frustrated when Kiseop threw the water when the young man was sitting on the beach. "It’s wet! Can’t you don’t bother me for a while, Kiseop?"

"Absolutely not. You must come in to play with me, Kev." With full of spirit, Kiseop pulled Kevin’s arm tightly. Kevin couldn’t help but follow of Kiseop’s steps because he couldn’t keep his hands back from Kiseop.

Kiseop pushed Kevn into the sea and pushed him again until him fall sitting. Kevin’s clothes wet all over and could only glance at the young man who had run with a laugh with a look of exasperation. "You! Come here. You will get even!" Kevin tried to stand against the tide and try to catch Kiseop.

But after a few steps must be submerged sand ran his leg and he fell right to the position facing the sand. "Puah" The sand and water litter of Kevin’s body and outfit. "Lee Kiseop!"

Looked at the blonde man, Kiseop burst into laugh hard. Even the young man bowed, holding up his sick stomach.

"Yak, Lee Kiseop!"

"Yes, yes, you're the talkative one, anyway." Still laughing, Kiseop approached the young man's hand and pulled him to his feet. But before he managed to pull Kevin, Kevin pulled him and the young man fell into a part of sea water and sand. "Hey, you!"

"Feel it, stupid guy."

"How dare you!" Kiseop pulled Kevin's hand and was about to draw his face flushing with water, but he suddenly stopped when stared Kevin movement that has since he closed his eyes expecting the attack of water from Kiseop.

Now Kiseop remember his memories when he kissed kevin. Their first kiss in front of Eli’s grave. His best friend.

.

.

Kiseop deepened their kiss, hugging Kevin carefully. Soft and full of feeling, Kevin wiped the small arms. The young man's thin lips were sweet to him. Kiseop really liked the soft touch. But Kevin makes a faint sigh came out.

With the release Kiseop surprised the young man looked at Kevin and full of remorse. "So-sorry. I shouldn’t..."

"I am is who should apologize to you." Kevin looked down, he playing his fingers with the feelings of guilt and glanced at the grave. 'What did I do that? Kissing with someone in front of my beloved’s grave? I look like cheating on him openly.' Kevin in though.

Kiseop scratching the back of his head confused. "Eung .. Are you finished?"

"Will we go to the beach?"

Kiseop nodded. "That’s the reason why I picked you up today." Hastily pulled Kevin's hand and allowed him to walk in front of him.

Kiseop slowly turned toward Eli’s grave. 'Sorry...'

.

.

This all feels so wrong. Eli asks Kiseop to keep Kevin, Eli never ask Kiseop to love Kevin or take him from his side. But apparently all isn’t as easy as starting Kiseop planned. Getting to know Kevin, I think Kiseop getting carried away in the atmosphere.

However, if Kevin loved him too, it can be regarded as a form of escapism for reminding Kiseop like Eli.

Not fair... Maybe this is a reply to be his received.

Kiseop smiled as he pulled Kevin up. The young man was just following Kiseop treatment, let the black-haired young man's height led him to sit on the beach. For a moment, the silence only to meet them both. Kiseop busy thinking about all the things he did to Eli.

"Kevin..."

"Yes?"

"It may ask you something?"

Kevin nodded, looking at Kiseop. "About what?"

Kiseop silent for a moment. "About you and Eli ... How long have you guys in a relationship?" He asked with a pounding heart. For some reason, Kiseop not know.

"I will not answer it." Kevin replied quickly.

Kiseop just breathe for a moment and looked at Kevin's face looks flat. "Whatever you do with him? Do you and Eli never ... You know, right? Lovers are wont to do ... " Kiseop scratching his head in confusion from the question. "Eung ..."

"Asking the obvious, Kiseoppie."

Heard Kevin calling him by name as sweet as it Kiseop face flushed and his heart torn increasingly chaotic. "A-ah .. No. Forget it. " He said, patting Kevin’s head several times. For a moment they stare at each other.

Can he take Kevin is more than this?

Can Kiseop have that beautiful young man who loved his friend?

Allow he loves Kevin?

Can...?

All questions were spinning in his brain. Making all around him appeared to be empty. Kevin could only stare. What it feels like loving young man like Kievin? Is that Eli is felt? Is Eli also like this because a Kevin Woo? Too many questions now arise in his though.

"Why?" Kevin said quietly with brow linked.

"You're... too beautiful."

Kiseop’s word make Kevin a little surprised. "Be-beautiful?"

"I'm very jealous with young man named Eli. He was very lucky to be loved by you."

Kevin slowly smiled bitterly. "Unfortunately I and he couldn’t be together forever." He hugged his legs and rested his chin in his knees. "If Eli is still there, may all be changed..."

'And there would be no chance for me to know or love you.' Kiseop deep in his though again.

Kiseop grabbed Kevin's hand and held it. Kiseop warm grip seems to calm Kevin. Kevin looked at him and just smiled a little, just like Kiseop only for his sweet smile.

For a moment, Kevin was fascinated by the young man's good looks.

One question comes to his mind... How about if he falls in love with Kiseop?

0o0o0o0o0o0

"Ah, there!" Kiseop opened the door to his apartment with a half-wet clothes. Rain fell when they were on the beach and immediately both ran into a white car parked on the street Kiseop shore. Therefore both be half wet.

Kevin glanced at the young man who after finish his hair with his fingers in length. "Are you okay?" He said for sure. Rain fell, and the question seemed to confirm Kiseop how about Kevin’s feelings. Not a condition of his body.

A smile appeared on the young man's thin lips. "I'm fine."

"Okay, go." Kiseop, leading Kevin replied gently. Kevin took him into the kitchen dining room. Needless to say Kiseop immediately made a glass of hot tea for Kevin who was sitting in a chair. "I think ... You're going to cry again."

"You want me to cry?"

Kiseop shrugged reluctantly. "That's what happens every time I see you if it rained." Tall young man carrying a cup of hot tea to where Kevin and leaning on a table sipping tea. "Because of you, every rain drop I was always uneasy."

Kevin sipped his tea. "I'm not calm."

"Hey," Kiseop arm propped on the desk and looked at Kevin seriously. "You know? The rain was a good sign. You should be happy if it rained, Stupid. "

"In fact, I feel suddenly messed up if it rained." Kevin chuckled softly as he stared Kiseop. Slowly moving his hand touched Kiseop’s black hair is slightly damp. "Better you take a shower and change clothes before you have a fever, Kiseoppie." He said, smiling sweetly.

Again because that smile Kiseop managed to make the face flush. Small smile look on his handsome face when he returned Kevin to pat his head. "Okay. Do you also need shower too? I'll lend my clothes. I think there are a few of my shirt a little too small. "

"You say as if I was really skinny."

"Why, that's reality? Or do you want to shower with me?" He teased as he his face toward Kevin.

Suddenly Kevin's eyes rounded in surprise. His face was red. "ert!" Kevin kicking Kiseop’s leg but soon the young man away quickly to another room in the apartment is quite spacious.

Kevin remained alone.

Actually less interesting was alone in the apartment to others. Moreover Kiseop looked very empty apartment. Perhaps because he was a doctor, most of his time spent outside home . Kevin stood up slowly, carrying a cup of tea and move on to the living room.

In the same room as Kiseop’s room that dominant in white. White sofa, paint plain white apartment, white curtains, all look natural and clean. A family photograph on the wall attracted the attention of Kevin.

"Is that Kiseop?" He asked himself when he saw the picture of a couple with two children. One daughter was seven years old seem put his arm around his mother and the boy stood in front of his father, smiling brightly. Kevin smiled because he believes it is Kiseop. His smile was the same.

His attention was focused on the next photo. This time the photo where Kiseop grown by wearing graduation with his parents. Kevin read the caption under the photo and instantly he was surprised. "Kiseop graduated of the Oxford University in England?! Great!"

Still amazed, Kevin turned towards the next photo. In the photo Kiseop was standing alone in front of the university. Kevin looked at the photo again with a smile. He didn’t know why his feelings seemed as pleased as this is only because he saw Kiseop’s smile. But in his eyes, the smile was very attractive.

So far, only Eli in his gaze. Everything is measured at Eli. Little does he know Kiseop also the same, he compares all the things in Kiseop with Eli. But things are different now, his smile not be equated with Eli’s. Eli has a warm smile, gentle, cheerful and calm. While Kiseop, his smile seemed warm and calm. In this case Eli still superior to him.

"Looking what?" Suddenly Kiseop hug his waist from behind and make Kevin's body suddenly transfixed. "You're not admiring my handsome face in the pictures, right?" He teased again pulling off a slim waist and Kevin looked at his face.

Kevin shook his head quickly. "You're too confident."

"That's me." Kiseop drying his hair with a small towel hanging around his neck. "You want to shower?"

"No thanks. I better go home now. "

"But the rain still has not abated."

"You've got a car." Kevin replied lightly. "Hoon would be worried if I wasn’t at home in this weather. Rather than yell at my cousin's noisy, I'd better go home now."

Kiseop scowled to hear the narrative. "He's more important?"

"He's my cousin."

"Then I?" This time Kiseop smiled seductively staring at Kevin's face was flushed again. Suddenly he laughed to see the change. "I'm kidding. Bring me my car keys in my room, I want to drink a cup of coffee before." Kiseop stepped into the kitchen as take Kevin’s cup of tea that has been empty.

Kevin soon came into the room which is believed to Kiseop room. That room is where Kevin woke up a few weeks ago. Room still looks the same. Kevin looked at the car keys are located directly above a small table beside the bed and immediately approached it.

When Kevin pulled the car keys, a box above the table shoved his hand and immediately shifted and fell.

"My God! I was careless." He said as he ducked down and pick up a box whose contents are scattered everywhere. Second, as if time stopped. Kevin stared at some of the things that are very familiar eyes. Ah, may no longer familiar. Kevin KNOW those things.

His heart was beating hard when he took a silver necklace with tiny beads hanging in the middle. "Wasn’t it.. Eli’s?"

.

.

"I'm home!" Kevin hugged Eli who had stood waiting at the exit of Incheon Airport. "Oh my God! I miss you. One month in California is really like a year."

Kevin heard the complaints, Eli just chuckled and took a large suitcase that brought his lover. "How are your parents and Deanna there? You should have a longer stay in California. Your parents must be very missed you."

"I can go there whenever I want. Moreover Hoon kept asking, when I get home. I think I can’t stay long there. If any longer, I could die because I can’t see you." Kevin chuckled over his shoulder looked at Eli alone who was laughing. "Why are you laughing at?"

"You're too much. , yeah." El joked, patting Kevin’s head with one hand free. "Fortunately, I can get out of the hospital all day. Why don’t we have dinner out before returning to your apartment?"

"Hoon will go noisy."

"Take it easy. I will seduce him later. As long as you're in California, I was always calmed him down if he was fuming because an empty apartment. Besides since when Hoon feel anxious when you're with me?"

"Whatever." Kevin shrugged, unwilling to argue with Eli. He immediately reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a dark brown paper bag and holding Eli's hand briefly. "I got a souvenir." He said, handing the bag towards Eli.

"What's this? Cake?" Eli chuckles alone again because the question had to make his lover frowned.

Kevin shook his head angrily. "All the way to California and You think I just bought you a cake?"

"I'm just kidding." This time Eli opened the bag and pulled out a necklace with a small silver colored hanger of rosario. "Wow... This is so cool!" His eyes sparkled see that Kevin gave him a gift.

Seeing the response, Kevin smiled. "God will always bless you and you will recover soon." He muttered.

Eli looked at Kevin and smiled gently. Take one hand to Kevin’s blond hair. "Thank you." He said and kissed his forehead gently. He didn’t care that it is definitely attract many people at the big airports. "I love you, Kev."

"I know. I've heard it a hundred times." Kevin replied sincerely, holding Eli's hand gently.

.

.

Kevin also saw something else that is nearby. After Rosario's, Kevin saw some things that ever he gave for Eli. A watch, a small notebook, handmade dolls, there is also a doll ever since succeed he get from the machine game. Everything! All objects are scattered there are the property of Eli.

"Wh-what does this mean...?" His voice shook.

Now he saw a few piles of letters with envelopes that are diverse. Quickly picked up the letters. That's all Kevin had written a letter to Eli. Exchange of letters is a way for them to tell each other if there is something difficult to talk about together. But why do they exist in Kiseop?

One letter makes it unrecognizable Kevin ventured to open it. Rippled his blood when he saw the handwriting on the letter is that Eli’s. He carefully read all the contents of the letter and the tears flowed. Even Kevin couldn’t read all the contents of the letter because the letter had slipped from his hand when he pursed his mouth shut.

"Liar..."

"Kevin? Why you_" Kiseop stopped when he saw Kevin sitting on the floor. "What?" He asked, curious as he intends to close to Kevin. But the pace was interrupted when Kevin turned and Kiseop saw a box and several objects scattered on the floor of his room.

That's when Kiseop frozen in disbelief. His breath seemed to stop. 'Oh, God! I forgot to put it in the closet!'

"Kevin..."

"Fraudsters..." Kevin whispered with emotion as he stood. He bit his lower lip so as not to sob deepened. "You... you lied to me..."

"I-I have_"

"DON’T DENY!" Kevin snapped angrily. Once, he drew a deep breath and exhaled slowly as he closed his eyes. Pain in heart, yet again when it rains. Without a word, Kevin directly and through Kiseop stepped away.

"Kevin, wait!" Kiseop try to hold Kevin back but he got a slap in his face quickly. Kiseop sculpting. Burning sensation in the cheeks immediately spread throughout his body that made him unable to move.

"You tricked me all along. I think you really understand me. I think you're a good and sincere any with me. Apparently all nothing more than a farce. You're just lying to me. Don’t joke, Lee Kiseop!"

Kiseop have no words to answer Kevin.

Kevin shut his mouth, closing his eyes for a moment, trying to get rid of the pain in his chest. "I'm home. And don’t ever you come before me again. I hate you." Kevin said as he quickly walked away from Kiseop.

Sound boom that closed door is roughly like a drug that directly Kiseop crippling leg. With his weak back and sat on his bed. Kiseop look at the things and stack of letters at his feet. His eyes slowly filled with tears and wiped his face straight also frustrated with his hair down. His mind was a mess, really messed up.

"Arrrggh!" He sighed frustrated, kicking boxes at his feet full of emotion. "~"

.

.

.

A/N ::

I don't know deserve I continued this story.. I don't know will someone read my story. I am so sorry for sooooo long update, really am I. T^T #sobs

Thanks if there someone to read this story.

This chapter I dedicated for all my subscrbers. thanks a lot, dears... :D