I Am So Sorry Hyung...

Rain

Chapter 5~

.

Soohyun sculpting when he heard Dongho’s statements. He expect what did he heard was wrong.

"W-what?" He repeated.

Dongho hold his breath audible. It seems that youth had to hide now and Kevin or Kibum didn’t notice him. "I-I think it's weird. Why Kibum hyung kissed Kevin hyung? What is it mean my brother love Kevin hyung?" Dongho voice start sounded shaky. "Hyung~ Wh-what should I do?"

Soohyun sigh. "Dongho, go from there. I'll call you later."

"Yes, hyung. I guess I should get out of here before they noticed me. See you."

Soohyun turn off his phone and staring blankly ahead. Dongho sentence was kept ringing in his ears.

Kibum kissing Kevin? Is Kibum like Kevin? Why not?

"Hyung." Kiseop call interrupted his reverie and he looked at the tall young man awry. "Hyung, what is it? Your face looks like just heard the bad news." Kiseop teased.

Soohyun shook for a moment before finally asking, "What are you talking the other day with Kibum?"

Of course the question immediately makes Kiseop jerks. Conversation with Kibum can be considered long enough, some more than a week ago. But why the sudden Soohyun ask now?

Kiseop stare Soohyun. "What happened?"

Soohyun only a small smile. "I hope you and Kibum aren’t stuck in one problem. Well, I mean you guys don’t like the same person."

"Wait, hyung." Kiseop cut by surprise. "Liking the same person?"

"Do you... Like Kevin?"

.

.

"HYUNG!" Kevin pushed Kibum with all its power to Kibum pushed pretty rough. With hot breath, Kevin delete that feels a bit wet in his lips and his eyes filled with tears. "What are you doing to me, huh?!"

"Make you mine."

Kevin swallowed fear. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I'm tired, Kevin. Since long I love you. But at your eyes I just looked like an older brother. You've finally met with Eli and fell in love with him. At that time I gave up, with great difficulty, I tried to stop my feel about you. But Eli going to leave you and you turn into the undead. I was so hurt to see you, Kevin. And now, when you start again, there are a people who look will take you away from me. I can’t keep quiet anymore." Kibum explains, looking at Kevin with full length of pity. The young man turned his eyes from Kevin. "I'm sorry."

Kevin is still breath when he pulled his backpack. He had no idea if all this Kibum who is very familiar figure as his brother, was paying attention to him, Well, Kibum love him. Then? That means that during this Kevin hurt Kibum, right?

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Kevin began awry. "I'll go home now." Kevin ran quickly left Kibum alone. Kevin didn’t care about the rain that has flushed his body. His mind was suddenly a mess.

Though the recent rains bring good things for him, but why this rainy day back hurt?

Where Kiseop? Didn’t he have said that he will make Kevin get back hundreds of memories when it rains? Why would he isn’t here when Kevin needed him?

Maybe this is the first time Kevin needs someone by his side, and the person may... Kiseop.

0o0o0o0o0o0

"You... Aren’t you the person who was coming to my store?"

"Do you remember? It's nice to meet you. I'm Lee Kiseop."

Kibum divert his eyes from Kiseop. "Kim Kibum."

"So... What are we talking about? Actually I don’t understand the purpose from Soohyun hyung. Is there anything you would explain to me? Ah, so you also know Kevin. Soohyun hyung as stated before, what do you know the reason why the boy had developed an emotional every rain?"

Kibum gaze back toward Kiseop with curiosity. "What is your relationship with Kevin?"

Kiseop smile. "Only limited friends, maybe."

.

"There is no conversation more clearly? Suppose about your relationship with Kevin, Kibum with Kevin, or maybe... Something about Kevin with Eli?" Soohyun asked, hesitating as he plays his fingers on his desk.

Kiseop pause. "Eli?"

Soohyun finally sighed. "Eli, he is a young man who became the lover of Kevin a year ago. Almost all the doctors here know their relationship. Eli is a patient at Seoul Hospital, and he always came here to play with pediatric patients. Kevin finally did come to this place. But a year ago, Eli died of the disease hasn’t can be helped anymore. Kevin began to change. For Kevin, a lot of memories when he went through the rain along with Eli, that's the reason why Kevin gets very messy when it rains."

Kiseop just listened carefully. "Eli ...?" He repeated to make sure.

"I should have no right to tell you this. But somehow I see little change in Kevin when he was with you. Maybe Kevin now..."

"Did something happen with him?" Kiseop turned to panic right now. He looked towards the window in Soohyun’s workspace and see rain come down from the earlier. He thought again of his words to Kevin the other day. He’s promise.

Soohyun pulled out his phone slowly and typed in something until finally Kiseop’s phone rang. Kiseop pulled out his phone and saw a message from Soohyun. "Find Kevin. Maybe he needs you now."

"Good. Thank you, hyung." Kiseop took off his doctor jacket immediately and ran leave Soohyun. Kevin pressed the phone number that was Soohyun sent to him via message.

Kiseop stood in the doorway out of the hospital while waiting for Kevin answered the phone. A sound made Kiseop jerks. "Kevin? Where are you? Did something bad happened?"

There was no clear reply from Kevin. Kiseop could only hear the roar of rain on the other side there and he could hear the faint sound of sobbing. "Kiseop ...?" Kevin called with a slightly shaky voice.

"Where are you now?" Kiseop began to panic.

"Come to me... Please..."

"I'll go there! Tell me where you are, now!"

Kevin was silent for a moment but slowly Kiseop hear him breathe. "I'm at a crossroads of Cheongdam district. Near a large store that read KissMe."

"Don’t go anywhere. Wait me and look for shelter!"

.

For fifteen minutes Kiseop drove as fast as he could. Through the streets decorated with puddles. Kiseop no matter whether the puddle in its path of pedestrians or anything, he just wanted to find Kevin.

Sob voice from that young man made his feel chaotic. He knew Kevin was crying. Now is rain, right? And he would no longer let Kevin cried while like this.

He had promised...

The figure of the young man standing next to street lights make Kiseop immediately stopped the car. Tall blond young man was just standing, letting his body wet with rain.

"Kevin!" Kiseop out of his car and the rain began to wet him. Kevin approached and immediately embraced his little arms. "Kevin, are you okay?"

Kevin looked Kiseop with injured eye. Slowly he stepped closer to Kiseop and  propped his face on Kiseop’s shoulders that taller than he. Kiseop was stunned by what Kevin did.

"Kev?"

"I need you..."

0o0o0o0o0o0

In the morning at the next day. Kiseop walked out of his room by just using his pajama trousers, stepped into the kitchen and drank a glass of mineral water, staring toward the hours are posted near the refrigerator in his kitchen. Still at seven in the morning. Kiseop slowly walked back to his room.

He looked at young man who was soundly asleep in a white blanket on the bed. Kiseop was smiling as he walked over to him and sat on the edge of his bed. His blond hair young man who was sleeping in his dream.

"I understand the reason why are you really loved him." He whispered, pulling the blanket to cover that slim body. Kiseop walking towards the large window in his room and opened the window. Let the sunshine comes through the glass window.

Kiseop back turned towards Kevin when he heard him groan. Kevin slowly rubbed his eyes and looked directly toward Kiseop he narrowed his eyes.

"Good morning."

"Kiseop?"

Kiseop approached Kevin again and sat on the edge of his bed. "Yesterday I found you in the rain on the road. When I brought you into my car, and you're falling asleep while your body a little fever. I don’t know where your house, so I brought you into my apartment. What about your condition?" Kiseop put his hands on Kevin's forehead. "It's not a fever anymore."

Kevin glanced slowly at Kiseop who exposed his white body. His face flushed and he looked away. "I'm sorry. I trouble you."

"No problem." Kiseop laughed softly as he stood up and pulled back the white shirt on a white sofa near the window and directly use it. "Let's have breakfast. There are some things that will talk to you." He said softly, walking first to leave Kevin.

Kevin stayed alone in a room that is large enough. Pay attention to everything around him. Kiseop often seen wearing black clothing. Black jackets, black shirts or black jeans, but his room filled with a clean white color. Warm personal, Kevin can figure it out.

.

.

"Kevin!" Hoonmin round off his upset at the sight of Kevin is standing at the door of the apartment. "Oh, my God! All night I tried to call and find you, it's you stay in one place! Don’t ever make me worry!"

AJ is in Kevin's apartment could only shake his head when looked at Hoonmin who angry on his cousin. A glance of his eyes fixed on the boy who standing next to Kevin.

"So you bring our Kevin, huh?" AJ said coldly.

Of course Kiseop laughed outright. "Bring him? I just sound like a kidnapper."

"Oh, guys. Kiseop help me with a fever yesterday. Because he didn’t know where my house, he took me to his place. Sorry to worry you, Hoon." Kevin hugging and smiling warmly towards his cousin and AJ is frowned in surprise now.

"Kiseop?" AJ asked curious.

"Yup. My name is Lee Kiseop."

"What is your relationship with Kevin?"

Kiseop rolled his eyes. "Well, maybe a friend. Ah, I didn’t know I was a Kevin’s friend or not." Kiseop laughed when Kevin glanced back at him with 'whatever' looking. "Okay, I still have to work. See you, Kevin. And two other people." Kiseop rubbed his head gently and quickly turned around.

But before he left, Kevin was holding his hand. Kiseop turned looked at Kevin who now looked at him elusive.

"What's up, Kev?"

"Did you... Must go?" Kevin said in doubt.

Kiseop smiled and walked back to Kevin. "I'll call you later. If there is not much work, I'll see you. Take care of yourself." He kissed his forehead gently and Kiseop really went away.

Just make it clear spectacle Hoonmin and AJ looked at each other incredulously.

"Kev." Hoon pulled his cousin's hand.

"Ngh?"

"Who is he? Is he the person who gave the dolphin ring for you?"

0o0o0o0o0o0

Dongho wipe Bboobboo’s brown fur with a glance at Kibum who had been silent and just pick some flowers and serve some buyers this afternoon. Dongho want to help, but Kibum prohibited. For some reason since yesterday, Kibum at all reluctant to talk.

Of course Dongho know what causes it.

Is Kibum hyung really liked Kevin hyung? Since when? Why I never knew? His mind occupied alone.

Dongho occasionally frustrating to see how looked at Kibum’s face. And his mind in little compassion towards his brother.

If he likes Kevin hyung so far.. That means he's already long enough to contain his feelings towards Kevin hyung, right? What he wants to be loved Kevin hyung? But if I remember what happened yesterday, it looks like Kevin hyung didn’t like Kibum hyung as a youth. For Kevin hyung, he's only just looked like an older brother.

Feel cared for, Kibum looked at Dongho. "What?"

"No." Dongho replied, turning towards Bboobboo who jumped from his lap and ran into the house when he saw Choco walked across the entrance to the house.

The voice that opens the door to make it distracted the attention of the brothers. Soohyun smiled friendly as he stepped inside. "Hey." He said.

"Soohyun hyung!" There was excitement in Dongho’s eyes. Soohyun is one of his favorites hyung and that cute boy was soon approached Soohyun. "What’s up? Why come here?"

Soohyun brushed gently of Dongho’s hair. "There's little affair with Kibum."

"Eung... Not miss me?"

"Ahaha... I miss you much more than usual, Dongho." He Laughed, glancing at Kibum who is now looking at him. Soohyun glanced and patted Dongho’s shoulder. "Can you leave us first?"

"Ah, well..." Dongho said with hesitate while glance towards Kibum. Dongho seems to know what he wanted to talk with his brother. Dongho immediately went into the house. But make no mistake, he didn’t really get out. That young man stopped at the door and try to hear what will be discussed by Soohyun.

Kibum off his gardening gloves and sat on wooden chairs. "Sit down."

Soohyun seen smile and sitting beside Kibum. Both of them remain silent for several minutes, until Soohyun finally breaking the silence which began by asking, "It's about Kevin... And Kiseop."

Kiseop?Dongho frowned when he heard that name.

"Kibum, I know you've been paying more attention to Kevin."

Kibum didn’t give any response, but instead Dongho was surprised to hear that.

Soohyun glanced at his friend. "And it looks like Kevin's meeting with Kiseop make you a little bit disturbed. Am I right?"

Look a slightly mocking smile on Kibum’s face. "Well, you're absolutely right."

"You know?" Soohyun breathed for a moment. "I feel there is little similarity between Eli and Kiseop and that's what makes Kevin a little more attentive to the young man who had met only that. Instead of their faces or anything similar, but every time he spoke with Kiseop, I seemed to meet with Eli."

Finally Kibum sighed and sat up a little bit down with both arms around his thigh support. "So you also feel like that? It wasn’t just me who think that the guy was a little mysterious. Yesterday, I heard from Kevin that he gave the same hanger that Eli had given him."

Soohyun pause. "You want Kevin to be happy again, do you?"

Soohyun question make him rewarded with a cynical gaze from Kibum. "Why do you ask me like that?"

Soohyun smiled. "Then, don’t let you carry over your feelings. Kevin needs someone to fill his heart back and_"

"And it's not that young man." Kibum interrupted Soohyun. "I don’t understand what you're talking about, Soohyun. But if you come only to tell me to stop expecting Kevin, then I will reject it. I never want to hold my feelings for him, and wouldn’t let Kevin fall in love with that young man who would only make fond memories of Eli."

Soohyun stared Kibum silently. "You and Kiseop... It will only complicate Kevin." He muttered softly.

"Kevin will be chosen." Kibum stood up and put on his gloves again. "I know, you're very concerned about Kevin because you already think of as your own brother. But this time let him. Kevin can decide everything alone."

"You're right. I just don’t want that child was sinking further and further in his grief." Soohyun pensive for a moment and stood up. "I'll go home. Said my greet to Dongho. See you."

"Yes, so long." Kibum could only stare at Soohyun and then threw his body in a chair when Soohyun was out of his shop.

Dongho who overheard his mouth just couldn’t believe it. First is Eli hyung, and then Kibum hyung and now another young man named Kiseop? Is Kevin hyung that so good, to be loved by the people who look great like they are.

Well, I'm a little jealous...

0o0o0o0o0o0

Hoonmin had little to say with Kevin when they are dinner. Indeed many things he want to talk about something. But flavor-it still can today. Hoonmin won’t to spoil the Kevin’s happiness for now. Oh, of course Hoonmin won’t to ruin it. That’s enough for him to live with a zombie in one year. One wonders if Kevin is now back cheerfully. Is Hoonmin want to ruin it? Sure, not!

"Ng..." Kevin muttered quietly amid the man-made soup Hoonmin activities. "What you don’t include salt? It's tasteless."

"Really? It was fitting, really."

"Omelette is also too sweet."

Hoonmin frowned. "Eh? It’s delicious!"

Kevin shook his head slowly as he ate rice in the bowl. "The rice was too mushy."

"Kevin! I said all right!" Hoonmin looked annoyed as he ate a piece of omelette and try to feel it. "It's delicious. There's nothing wrong with my dishes. Your tongue that had almost broken."

Ridiculous by Hoonmin made Kevin laugh off. And of course it looked Hoonmin full of questions. "Kev, is your brain... Not broken, right?"

"Oh, of course not. I'm just kidding, Hoon. Everything is perfect, as usual. Nice, really." Kevin laughed as he teased his cousin while drinking his soup, but the next he was choking quickly. "Uhuk!"

"Hahaha... See! You shouldn’t prank me, silly Kevin!"

"Wa-water-ugh!"

"Take it yourself." Hoonmin laughed as he walked towards the sink, carrying his empty plate. Kevin glanced at the glass of water that has been straightened and Hoonmin smiled. It was Kevin who now truly lives. "Hey, let me guess. That young man named Lee Kiseop who gave you that ring dolphins, right?"

Kevin nodded as he spent the entire water in his glass before answering, "Yes. I've been rejected, but he forced me."

"Why he could buy the same ring that Eli given to you? Did you ever tell him about Eli?"

"Nothing. He didn’t even know about Eli." Kevin walked to Hoonmin also carrying an empty plate and put it in the sink. "But... There are a few things from him that always made me remember Eli. There are many similarities between them."

"Like Eli alive again. But you must not love him."

"Why?"

"Because if you love those who behave like Eli, that means you never loved him sincerely. You only love him because he's like Eli, not like himself. And it is clearly wrong." Hoonmin nodded, turned around and leaned against the sink, while Kevin began to wash the dishes. "So... How can you be with him that night? What happened? You're in the rain and fever? Why don’t you just call me? Or contact Kibum hyung?"

The last question making Kevin activities stopped automatically. He thought again of his memories with Kibum other day. His face was downcast. "I... I fought with Kibum hyung."

"Ehh?! What else happened? Ish, lately~ Why are so many things that happen, anyway?"

Kevin shrugged and resumed its activities. "Did you ever think that maybe Kibum hyung loved me?"

"You mean, he like you? Don’t be silly, Kev. You, Kibum hyung, me and Dongho. We are friends since childhood. I never imagined that..." The sentence stopped for a moment before he mused alone. "But nothing is impossible, anyway." He looked back at Kevin as he took the cup is washed and dried Kevin. "Are you serious?"

Kevin was silent again. "He kissed me."

"Huh?!" This time to Hoonmin not believe that sculpting. "When?! It seriously? Or did you lie?"

"What is the importance if I lie?" Kevin sighed as he put the plate back to the sink and washed his hands before he went against the sink and looked at the dinner table. "He said he liked me so far. And this time he will not restrain his feelings again. That day I felt very confused and Kiseop suddenly called me. I needed a friend and eventually Kiseop come to me."

"Huh, he's nice." Hoonmin put the glass in his hand on a glass shelf and looked at Kevin's face and put his hands on Kevin's face. "First Eli and Lee Kiseop and now Kibum hyung. You're wearing what? Why are that young men interested with a thin young man like you?" He said, pulling on both cheeks Kevin and smiled.

"It hurts!"

"I think you should stop being feminine. Surely that is why they are can’t be normal." Hoonmin seduce Kevin back, shaking his head. "There are thousands of beautiful girls, but instead they are love a feminine man. Effort." Hoonmin stepped leave Kevin.

Kevin looked at his cousin scowled. "Don’t blame me if I like it."

"I don’t blame you, really." Hoonmin glance at Kevin before he came out of the kitchen. "But your story is too interesting to be a joke. Now, you have to start setting your heart. If you continue to falter, you will be difficult later on. Good night. Don’t sleep before any job is completed, all right." Hoonmin laughed as he went to leave Kevin alone.

Kevin sighed again. "Hoon was right. I can’t avoid Kibum hyung... I have to talk with him."

0o0o0o0o0o0

As usual, there's not much to do except pay attention to Kibum at work. It seems like since that day, Dongho was busy staring at his brother. Inwardly, he's still not too sure that Kibum loved Kevin. But the incident the other day was overwhelming thoughts.

"Dongho, you should go to learn.” Kibum said.

"No way. This day of week and the test begins tomorrow. Today I want to be separated from learning."

"What the hell was that?" Kibum frowned in surprise. "Why don’t you just see Soohyun? Not that you are too whining because you couldn’t play with your favorite hyung?" Kibum smiled now looking at his brother who was rubbing his little brown fur puddle.

Dongho scowled. Watching him is a lot better now. He thought alone.

"Uh, hyung~"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Kevin hyung..." while Dongho swallowed. "Ah, not so."

"What is it? Did something want you to say about Kevin?"

Dongho shrug reluctant. "I just thought he looked much more cheerful lately." Dongho a little smile. Actually that's not to say, he would ask, 'Do you like Kevin hyung?'. But Dongho still sane enough to not ask that privacy than he gets deadly gaze from Kibum.

Kibum smiled just a little to respond to his brother's words. And suddenly his attention was diverted by a ringing cell phone for a while. He picked up the phone and read a message from Kevin.

-I want to talk with you, hyung. I waited in the park near your house.-

"Dongho," Kibum immediately take his gloves off. "Please keep the store for a while."

"Hyung will go?"

"Anybody want to talk with me. You wait here. If something you don’t understand, call Mom or call me. I will not stay long." Kibum leave Dongho quickly.

Stay Dongho alone. But a thought came to his head. He immediately pulled his jacket. "Mom! Kibum hyung and I'm going out for a while, please keep the store. Very soon, too!" He said quickly before heard reply from his mother.

There are hidden, and it definitely has something to do with Kevin hyung or someone named Kiseop. Dongho thought as he watched Kibum who half ran away before him.

.

.

Kevin sat alone on a bench looking at his cell phone. Since he was busy texting with Kiseop. But they have to stop for a moment, because Kiseop must return to work at the hospital. And Kevin also have to see Kibum. Not long after, he looked a young man who had walked into the park. Kevin just stared at Kibum until he stood before him.

Kevin shifted slightly, providing a place for Kibum to sit by his side. "Please sit down."

"What’s up?" Kibum asked, regardless of Kevin. He chose to standing. "Are you going to reject me like that?" Kibum laughed as he looked at Kevin with a sad view of an understatement.

Kevin was a little surprised. Not that Kibum guesses right, but not entirely wrong. His head was bowed. "I don’t know... There are only willing to talk to you, hyung. Indeed, this has to do with the day's events."

"Tell me, do you want to reject me, right?"

Kevin was quiet again.

"Kevin, look at me."

Kevin remained silent.

Kibum sigh slowly and choosing his knees in front of Kevin. Kept looking up at of young man who sitting in front of him. "If I say look at me, then you must obey. Didn’t I your hyung? From childhood you always according to me."

"I'm not a child, hyung." Kevin replied softly.

Kibum smiled as he brushed Kevin’s blond hair. "You always look like a kid in my eyes, Kev."

Highlight the wound looked at Kevin's eyes. He evaded the touch of Kibum and now ventured a serious in young man's eyes. "Hyung, I'm sorry because I hurt you so far. I don’t know if you loved me. I'm sorry." He whispered as he lowered his head ruefully.

Kibum’s smile on his face faded and was replaced by melancholy gaze. He realized, he will not get anything out of Kevin. For him, Kibum is just a mean older brother figure. Never more than a brother.

"Is not there a chance for me?"

Kevin shook his head weakly. "I didn’t even think of love. I love you like a brother. Just as I feel about Dongho who was like my own little brother or Soohyun hyung who also like my old brother. Never more than it, hyung. Because of this I apologize to you."

"Just a little, please. Don’t you want to try to open your heart for me?" Kibum asked again quietly.

And the answer remains the same, Kevin shook his head frustrating. A tear trickled from his eyes now. "Nothing. There is no such desire."

"Just a few moment, Kevin. Just for a minute... Are you scared me to leave or hurt you?" Kibum grabbed Kevin's hand now and Kevin tried to turn towards him. His eyes filled with deep sorrow. "I promise I'll never hurt you. I'm not leaving. I will keep and protect you forever. I promise." His voice was hoarse.

Hard for Kevin to shake his head. He only sighed, and tears fell more heavily.

"Just for a minute? Can’t you let me enter your heart if only for a moment? Please..."

"Hyung..." Kevin sighed as he removed his hand from the grip of Kibum. "I really can’t. If I did what you said, you're the only one that would hurt and pain. I don’t want you to hurt even further because of me, therefore I beg you, hyung... I am really can’t love you... Sorry." Kevin looked back down.

Kibum start hopeless. His body was almost completely destroyed and his eyes filled with tears. But no, he's not going to cry now. At least, he wouldn’t cry in front of someone's especially like Kevin. Kibum got up and closed his eyes tightly, get rid of the pain that meets the chest.

"I’ll ask again, what was your last answer for me?"

Kevin nodded as he sobbed.

"Okay." Kibum looked at Kevin full wounded. "Go home." With faltering steps, he turned and was about to leave Kevin.

"Hyu-hyung!" Kevin called him quickly but Kibum just stop without looking directly at him. "I... Can’t I still think you as my hyung? Allow I still see you? We still like the first, right?"

"It will be difficult, Kev. Maybe for a while I will not see or will not let you see me." Kibum replied flatly. "If we meet in this condition, we will only hurt each other with each other. And I'll spare you the more difficult. Let me like this for a while. I can’t promise that I can still be a good hyung for you, but I'll give it a try. Although it is difficult and takes a very long time. Until then, you don’t come over me." Kibum re-runs.

And hear it, Kevin’s tears increasingly heavy. Today, he might lose a very valuable one for him. Why is love always makes a person in a difficult position? Why love should always make it lose something?

"Hyung, I'm sorry..." Kevin sobbed bitterly. "I'm so sorry..."

Kibum turned out of the park, but the pace stopped when he saw Dongho standing there. Looked at him blankly and almost cried. Dongho heard it all. He just can’t catch it all so clearly, but he still could hear everything. And certainly his heart ached for his brother was begging for Kevin’s love. It was very sad for him...

"Dongho..." Kibum looked at his brother could not believe it. "Why are you... Do you hear what we're talking about?" Kibum said coldly.

Dongho not dare to answer that questions and chose down his head.

Flavor-it looks more sadly for Kibum. Without any talking, Kibum chose to leave his brother runs the still frozen. After the death of Kibum, Dongho trying to peek toward the park and found Kevin completely as he sobbed in his face and bent in a sitting position. It seems clear Kevin was also injured.

Dongho eyes filled with tears and tears flowing. Shall he'd come to Kevin and hugged him, but Dongho know, has a person who need him than Kevin.

Dongho immediately remove his eyes and turned to follow Kibum. He believes that his brother was still not far away. And he was right, yet he walked down the long way home, he saw Kibum stood leaning against the wall with his face down the road. That's when Dongho frozen silence.

"Kibum hyung..."

Dongho just wanted to run him, but he thought better of it when he saw Kibum rapidly rotating while banging his fist into the wall while screaming frustration. Dongho holding his breath to seeing how frustrating and hurt Kibum. He cover his mouth tightly with both hands and that's when the tears falling down. This is the first time he saw Kibum hurt like that. No, he doesn’t hate Kevin because hurting Kibum like this. But it is difficult for Dongho to see Kibum hurt like that.

'What about this? My brother was injured because of someone who I considered as my own brother. And now that boy were also crying because my brother. Why are all running like this? Isn’t this destiny is becoming more and more complicated? Why should it?'

.

.

.

A/N ::

Sorry for Kemaru Ship~ =/\=

It just a story about elvinseop, so I hurt Kibum here. Plz don't kill me. >.<

and then, plz comment or subscribe. love you guys...