Letter From Eli

Rain

"It's almost 8 PM. Will we come home, hyung?" Dongho glanced at Kibum who had been busy watching the clock in his hand. Maybe playing a long day make Kibum feel worried with his flower shop. "Hyung, don’t behave too old. You look uneasy because closing the store just a one day." He muttered as he walked ahead of Kibum.

Kibum following his steps. "I'm worried because it's already too late. Mom definitely was alone in the house."

"Well, so let’s go home now." Dongho straight into a black car parked in the parking area of a small restaurant where they ate earlier.

Kibum come into the seat behind the wheel and drove. "I think today we just satisfy your desire, Dongho. It should cheer you right."

"Why? why did I have to comfort you, hyung? You're sad, huh? As it turned out." Dongho teased his brother with mocking laugh. Obviously Dongho knew that Kibum was refused by Kevin.

But hearing his brother's taunts, Kibum just smiled thinly. "In the fact, I was already rejected." He replied as he drove out of the parking area. "Ah, rain had subsided turned out."

"Why?"

Kibum stared into the street. When it rained earlier, he was always thinking about the state of Kevin. The true, the rain is always unsettling. If he imagining Kevin was crying somewhere because this rain, it seems his heart becomes chaotic. But Kibum shrugged reluctantly, in response to Dongho.

"Because of Kevin hyung?" Dongho asked.

"You know better than I thought." Kibum said again.

During their journey back home, not many are they talking about. Dongho just rather listen to music from the dashboard of the car and noticed the road, while Kibum much rather focus when was driving. On the one sside, they have similar properties at times like this.

Someone walking on the edge of the road makes Dongho noticed. The sky was dark, and quite a lot of people around the street. But don’t tell Dongho can’t recognize someone from a considerable distance. Blonde hair with body height was running slowly.

"It was...like Kevin hyung."

"Kevin?"

Kibum's car passed him for granted and Dongho looked head to see the face of the youth there. And then surprised instantly.

"Oh, God! Hyung, stop the car! It was Kevin hyung."

Kibum were surprised by the call reflexively pull brakes his car and the two brothers were immediately pushed slightly forward. After making sure they were okay, Dongho is the person who ran out of the car first.

"Kevin hyung!" Quietly smile when ran over to Kevin. But his smile faded when he saw Kevin seemed oblivious to his presence. "Hyung? Hey, hyung?"

Kevin’s blonde hair looked too wet and his clothes too. "Hyung?"

While Dongho grabbed his thin arms frantically, Kevin looked up and stared without emotion. His face was pale and his lips trembled with cold.

"Dongho? Take Kevin here quickly!" Kibum said from near his car.

Dongho didn’t answer and just stared at Kevin's eyes were blank. "Kevin hyung, are you all right?"

Just as the question out of the mouth Dongho, Kevin immediately fell right in front of him. Fortunately, he strong enough to withstand kevin’s body.

"Hyung! "

 

0o0o0o0o0o0

 

~ March 25th, 2011 ~

If you read it, it means I'm not in this world, Lee Kiseop. ^^

I don’t know what to say. Maybe you're a bit confused with any objects that is in this box. Yeah, these are my treasures I kept during my life. Previously, there was no single person who let to see it. But since you've seen it, I give it all to you. I'm good, am I? : D

No... No... I don’t give freely.

Hey, have you seen a photo of a beautiful young man who was in this box, right? Well, he is Kevin Woo. The person I love most. Maybe you will be surprised to know that I love a boy, but not a problem. Whatever you think, in the fact, he was my love until I die. Tragic words... Haha

Kiseop... You're the only friend I can count on the most. I love Kevin, I love him more than anything in this world. I can’t imagine the quiet if I was going to leave, I couldn’t let him alone. But what can I do? God had other plans for me.

I entrust Kevin for you. I beg you to protect him. Keep Kevin and don’t let him destroyed because of my absence. You'll see a book too, right? In it I wrote a lot of memories with him. Please read... You will know the nature of it. He was a very pleasant personal and well, you know... Look out! Don’t fall in love with my boyfriend! Hahahaha!! xD

Bottom line... I need you to protect him, Kiseop. I want you to keep it, for me. I beg you...

One again, you'll see a blue dolphin, isn’t it? Kevin has the same one I have. Please give mine to him. I want Kevin to keep it. The only thing that I want him to have it.

I guess I can’t say thank you, because no matter how much I say it, it would not be enough. Therefore I'll just say...

Lee Kiseop ... I owe you. At some point, if we could meet, I'd pay off all my debt to you, my friend. Please .. Protect my precious Kevin.

~ Kim Elison ~

.

.

Kevin opened his eyes heavy. Memories of the letter just burst in his dream, forcing him to wake up because Kevin didn’t want to remember the content of the letter was much longer . But just when he woke up, Kiseop shadows began to haunt him.

Kiseop and Eli... Or maybe I should say, Eli and Kiseop. Well, whoever it is certainly true that this makes Kevin didn’t know what it should look like. Say he has now started to walk back into the world of zombies that have locked him first.

"Kevin, are you okay?" Delicate question of Hoonmin make him look a bit to see his cousin. "Are you okay?" Hoonmin repeat the question with his face full of anxiety.

There was no answer from Kevin. There are only a few drops of tears now flowing from the corner of his eye. Only Kevin’s empty eyes, without emotion. And the fact that, Hoonmin feel hurt. He believes, Kevin began again as before. Like when Eli passed away.

Now Hoonmin smiled softly stared at his cousin. "Hey, why are you crying? You don’t want to tell me what happened?"

Kevin hands slowly reached Hoonmin’s hand who rubbed his face. Kevin closed his eyes, biting his lower lip. "He..." He began sobbing inside.

"He?"

"He tricked me..." Kevin whispered as he turned his face to the other side. "Eli... I want to see him. I miss him so much... I want to be with him. And... Kiseop… He had lied to me. He tricked me... I'm hurt, Hoon. Hurt so much." He sobbed as his voice sounded faint very slowly.

Of course Hoonmin couldn’t catch clearly what that Kevin talk about. He glanced slowly towards Kibum who was standing in the doorway with a flat expression. Dongho who stood silently beside him just couldn’t say anything.

"You better go home. Kevin’s apparently still not stable." Hoonmin said while languid sigh. "Maybe tomorrow_"

"I'm going to talk with Lee Kiseop." Kibum interrupted, as if he knew what to say to him. "You just watch Kevin, I'll look for that guy. If something should happen, please contact me immediately."

"Okay." Hoonmin glance seemed reluctant to leave the room. "Dongho, you don’t need to worry. Kevin will be fine. "

"I don’t know, hyung. I'm not sure. Kevin hyung... He actually looked much worse than the time when Eli hyung passed."

 

0o0o0o0o0o0

 

Love is just a word, but the meaning is quite complicated. When you love someone, it will be a lot of possibilities that you see. Maybe you can have him. Or maybe, you have to let him for other person. Or, more likely longer, you could have just a while before he left. All about love would bring to an injury, isn’t it? And there lived the man himself, is able to process the wound properly, or let old wounds lodged and made him lose the truth is much more important. Love others.

Kiseop actually realized that what he was doing was wrong. He didn’t fully intend deceive Kevin. Oh, come on! In the fact, none of  his intention to deceive him. Kiseop just want to request by eli for guard Kevin. He didn’t expect that he will fall in love with Kevin, that he himself would be caught up in the twists of life that troubled him as now.

Should he regret it? No. Regret is not the answer.

Should he blame someone? WHO? Eli? No way! Since the beginning he has accepted. If so, this is all purely his fault, right?

So what to do? Apologizes to Kevin? Well, even if Kevin not wanted to meet him again. Instead of apologizing, Kiseop it will soon kicked away by Hoonmin or another.

 

"I want to see Lee Kiseop." That morning Kibum had come to the hospital the child with a serious face. He looked face to face with Soohyun on the hospital yard.

Soohyun looked at him for a moment before answering, "Kiseop isn’t here yet. What happened?"

Kibum mocking smile etched on his face. "Do you know what happened to them yesterday?"

Without asking, Soohyun know who 'them' referred to by Kibum. And seeing Kibum reaction this time, he was convinced something bad already happened. "Did something happen to Kevin and it has to do with Kiseop?"

"Say that something happens to Kevin, it's just that I don’t know what causes it. But if you remember what Kevin said last night, I'm sure he knows something. To make matters worse, he may cause Kevin to be like that."

"Wait! Tell me what happened with Kevin! "

"Do you want to know?"

"Don’t play the joke, Kibum!" Soohyun grabbed his collar shirt with a huff. "Tell me, what happened with Kevin?"

Before he could answer, someone stopped next to them to make them look reflexes. Kiseop and Kibum looked serious as he loosened his tie around his shirt collar. Looks like Kiseop've guessed it.

"You came to see me, right?" Kiseop asked directly.

Kibum detach himself from staring Kiseop flat. "That's great if you already know." Slowly he walked. "Tell me, what the mean with the word 'cheater'?"

Kiseop pause. Cheater... not that Kevin spoken word yesterday?

"How's Kevin?"

"How dare you ask the situation after you hurt him like that!" With very suddenly Kibum started beating Kiseop's face and make it straight handsome young man fell on the ground and blood came out of the corner of his mouth.

"Kibum!" Soohyun surprised, and some children who had been playing in the park began to notice them. "What the , are you?! Many of the children here! Keep your emotions!"

"Don’t talk too much, Shin Soohyun!" Kibum looked Soohyun coldly then back at Kiseop. "And you... Right from the start I said you should never approached Kevin, damn it!" Don’t know what demon possessed nowadays Kibum, he sat down on Kiseop’s stomach still face down and beat him repeatedly.

"Oh my God!" Alexander who saw the incident ran out. "Guys! Everything, get into quickly! Sooyeong, Sunny, Jiyeon! Take the kids to get in!" He cried frantically as he ran over and tried to pull Kibum. But Kibum dodge and make Alexander fell. "Kim Kibum, stop this!"

Kibum still glared at Kiseop. Kiseop seems to not want to remove the blood that now flows from the corner of his lips too nose. Maybe injuries will receive from Kibum able to treat his wounds a little. Kiseop smiled. "Only like this? I think you'll beat me until death because hurting that boy."

Of course Kibum heard that anger was mounting. "Don’t talk too much, do you?" Kibum beat Kiseop back who didn’t resist.

"Kibum!" Soohyun tried to pull him, but of course it's not easy. "Stop it! Or I'll call the police to bring the two of you!"

"I don’t care! Let me kill this kid so I'm happy!"

"If you kill him, then you're going to do, silly!" Soohyun screamed angrily as slapping Kibum with angry. Kibum suddenly fell silent just froze. "I will not let you make a scene here. I will not break up you if you want to kill each other or anything. But not here, you understand?"

"And you, Lee Kiseop! WAKE UP! "Soohyun looked angry.

"Tell me what happened." Now Alexander joined asked as he tried to help Kiseop stood. He looked at Kiseop already cluttered with cuts on his face. "What are you doing so Kibum up like this?"

Kiseop didn’t answer.

"Kibum, come with me!" Without asking again, Soohyun pulled him away from Kiseop and Alexander.

.

.

.

On the other hand, Dongho could not calm. Since he had been back and forth in the room, looking worried. Early in the morning he saw Kibum wasn’t home. He believes his brother met Kiseop. Dongho sure something bad happened.

"Dongho, calm down. You think what Kibum would do... "AJ said softly.

"You don’t know him! Kibum hyung might kill him!"

AJ's face slowly turned cold. "Then I should be grateful. If I knew what was happening clearly, I probably would have killed him."

"Kim Jaeseop! I think your words didn’t help!" Hoonmin just glared at him and snorted in disgust as he looked the other way. Kevin turned to stare Hoonmin still staring blankly ahead. "Kevin, tell me something? You're okay, right?"

Kevin shook his head. "I'm devastated..." he whispered.

"Please tell me what happened. If you just shut up and spoke briefly once, we will not know what really happened. Do you want anything to happen to Kiseop?"

Hearing that name, Kevin tears flowed again. Again Kiseop and Eli faces harass him. Why should it be like this? Why the rain seemed to be with his pace. This isn’t a real rain, rain for Kevin looks a little different. And now the rain storm hit him. The thunder and lightning seemed to hold sway. He didn’t know which way to target...

One name that is etched in his mind... Eli.

"Why are you doing this to me, Eli...?"

 

~To be continued~

 

A/N ::

Guys, I know how I am.. but I'm sorry.. Really sorry for all of these story that I don't update.. T^T