Fate of The Rain

Rain

Chapter 1 ~

.

The rain drops began to fall and wet the soil. The people who walked calmly suddenly scrambled to find a shelter. There was no one person who knows if rain will fall. Well, except for they’re who saw the weather forecast in this morning, of course. But who would have thought that it will rain on this bright day. And only a few people who are still walking calmly with carrying an umbrella.

A young man looked straight into the murky sky above him. His brown hair is a bit wet, and also wore a black shirt is a bit limp. His eyes looked angry, for whatever reason. He glanced at the few people who take shelter in a nearby, they appear to have a play around with droplets of rain, and it makes him even more angry.

What is a good thing from the rain? He thought irritably.

Kevin Woo, the youths who had been standing where he was immediately walked out of the shelter. Let the rain drops now began to wash his height body. Kevin didn’t care about some view of people who wonder persistence right now. This is still at nine o'clock, and there was a stupid young man who lets himself in the flush of rain.

Isn’t that weird?

Kevin finally arrived at a flower shop.

"KEVIN!" Kibum call surprised him. The black-haired boy ran towards Kevin and looked at the blonde in disbelief. "What are you doing, huh? How can you doing like this?"

"I don’t like waiting for rain to stop. Hyung know it, right?" Kevin said as he casually walked to a wooden chair in a small flower garden in the room and opened his shirt. "Hyung, could I borrowed a clothes?"

"Dongho! Please take a clothing to Kevin!" Kibum shouted. The young man took off his gloves as he used for gardening and pulled a clean towel near the door that connects the florist with the main house.

Kibum threw the towel into Kevin’s head. "Dry your body right now. Don’t get cold in the middle of autumn."

Shortly thereafter, a cute-faced young man with a straight face running out the door. He had a navy blue shirt in his hand and he came over to Kevin who was drying his hair slowly. "I only brought a t-shirt only. I don’t know if Kevin hyung need pants too. I’ll_"

 

Before Dongho leaving him, Kevin held his hand and make that young man stopped his word. Kevin start to say, "No problem, Dongho. I'm fine."

"But you can get fever, hyung."

"It's okay." Kevin insisted.

Kibum saw Kevin's behavior with only annoyed sigh. Kibum immediately walked over to a small table filled with assorted flowers ribbon there. Kibum took five stems of white lilies and make a small bouquet, and then immediately handed it over to Kevin.

"I know this is what you want." He said coldly.

Kevin looked up at Kibum with a cold smile. A smile full of sores. "Today is... One year he left."

"Not because that reason you can go around like this, Kevin. I know that you really don’t like of rain. But, if you let your body has been exposed to rain, it will hurt yourself. Stop being childishly. Get up from your world where so dark because Eli was gone."

Kibum’s words like hail sear for Kevin. He knew exactly what he should do though Kibum didn’t say anything. But to hear others say about it, make Kevin’s heart frozen. His heart was no longer broken, sick or injured. His heart froze. And it seems so more terrible than injured.

"Hyung, what you said is too much." Dongho rebuked him, pulling Kevin's hand and handed the shirt was still in his hand. "At least, Kevin hyung can visit it after the rain stopped, right?"

"Nothing. I'll go now."

"I’ll no let you go." Kibum immediately laid a bouquet of white lilies that had been made to the table and left Kevin and Dongho to continue his work that is watering the plants in his flower shop.

Dongho looked at Kevin carefully while his staring didn’t give any response from Kevin. Dongho was sad to see Kevin like this right now. Kevin was once a young man who is very cheerful and nice. His life was never filled with useless stuff. Kevin is very good person. But since a year ago, since Eli, his boyfriend was left him, start from it Kevin’s lives changed one hundred percent.

For Kevin, the sky was he staring everyday is no longer blue. Departure of Eli destroyed to pieces and freeze his heart. Don’t think that Eli went because he not loving Kevin already, Eli actually VERY loved Kevin. Then why did he go?

Due to an illness...

And to this day, Kevin was never able to trust that fact. And some memories with Eli, making it extremely hate the rain. As memories of when they first met, three years ago...
.
.
.

FLASHBACK!!

That day, the rain flushed of Seoul. Spring season, and flavor it's a pain when it rains like this. Kevin is still of seventeen years old at the time, he attended a prestigious school in Seoul. Call it, NH Art High School.

Kevin was standing alone in a store that has been unused. Staring at the cloudy sky that made his feel out of control. It's almost going to school, if he didn’t hurry he would be late. Kevin hates late.

Kevin decided to break through the morning rain. He can change his outfit with his training after he came to his school later.

'Aaahh~ It’s rain~~' A person suddenly ran to the shelter where Kevin stayed and Kevin discouraged to go. The young man was quite tall and rather plump-bodied, blond hair and his eyes were shining. His white skin made enthralled Kevin shortly. And when the young man smiled, somehow Kevin felt he was very handsome.

The young man looked at Kevin and smiled kindly. 'Why are you still here? Are you not too late to go to school?'

'I want to break through the rain, but all of a sudden you come here. I'm kind of shocked for a moment.’ Kevin said with a friendly smile. 'How about yourself? Don’t you go to school?'

Slowly the young man just smiled and quietly shook his head. 'What's your name? Did you go to school near here?'

'Kevin Woo. I went to school in NH Art High School. You?'

'Wow. Are you not Korean? I'm Eli, Eli Kim. Half Korean, half American.’ Youth who called Eli was immediately shook his hands with Kevin friendly. 'You have to come to school if you won’t to be late.'

'All right. See you again, Eli-sshi. "

Eli laughed softly before said, ‘Don’t use formal language to me. Call me Eli.'

Kevin nodded, but before Kevin stepped to leave Eli, the young man direct holding Kevin's hand. Kevin stared at him with eyebrows linked. 'What?' He asked in astonishment.

Eli smiled as he took off the jacket he wore and immediately put it on the Kevin’s head. Covering of that boy blond hair so isn’t exposed of rain drops. And what Eli doing, of course, makes Kevin surprised.

'W-what's that?' said Kevin stammered.

'Wear it, so you're not go to sick.'

'How about you?'

'My body is so strong. I wouldn’t hurt just because of rain. See you again, Kevin!' Eli rubbed Kevin’s head and ran left Kevin while is still in disbelief.

Before Eli too really far of him, Kevin screamed. 'Hey! How could I restore it?!'

'Come to the flower garden near the Seoul hospital tomorrow at noon. I'm always there to play with children from a hospital playground.’ Eli replied quickly while still running left Kevin.

Kevin pulled the jacket from his head and looked at Eli increasingly distant figure in silence. He felt something strange and new to rumble in his heart. Something that he felt the goodness of Eli.

FLASHBACK  END!

.
.
.

Kevin looked down as he wiped the tears of his eyes felt to fall again. Eli had enough he wept for almost an entire year. And today is the day when Eli left, Kevin didn’t want to cry. At least for today.

"Hyung, the rain had stopped." Dongho asked Kevin interrupting his reverie.

Kevin turned towards the window and he could see the sun shone Seoul again. Only a few drops of rain that flows off the roof of the building and make puddles on the sidewalk. Kevin turned to Kibum. "Hyung, can I go now?"

"Do you want to go with you?" Kibum said as he took a bouquet of white lilies and handed it to Kevin. "You know, I can accompany you if you want. You just asked me."

Kevin took the bouquet while standing. His pants are still wet, but soon will be dry. Kevin shook his head quickly with a thin smile and looked at lilies. "I'm going there alone. After from there, I'll be back here again."

"Be careful, hyung." Dongho patted Kevin’s shoulder.

Kevin just nodded as he walked towards the exit of the flower shop. When he came out, he looked into a tall young man with a black haired and so handsome face. He wear a black skin jacket and the long pants covered his tall foots. The young man's eyes seemed friendly and sparkling in the sunlight. He looked at Kevin and smiled nodded.

As a courtesy, Kevin nodded back to him and simply walked out of the flower shop.
The goal now is... Eli’s grave...

0o0o0o0o0o0

God may indeed want to make Kevin hate rain so much. Or maybe God has other plans for Kevin on the day when Eli dead. Like a game of fate or a curse, after Kevin arrived in front of the tombstone bearing the name 'Eli Kim', dribble back down. Not very heavy, but enough to make Kevin feel hurt again.

Kevin looked at the bouquet of white lilies in the grave.

Perhaps Eli’s parents who put it. Kevin thought.

Kevin looked down and placed his bouquet right next to the other. The young man clasped his hands as he closed his eyes. Prayer for the youth who was sleeping soundly in the heaven far away.

Kevin opened his eyes with a sigh. "During this year, nothing had changed with me." Kevin began wiping the cold gravestone. "Do you miss me? Or you never thought about me?" His voice began to croak.

"Eli..."

One drop of rain has started to wet it. Hinted at other droplets to fall more rapidly. Kevin looked up, letting the drops of rain that has soaked his skin. Give the cold sensation in his white skin. Kevin may hate rain, but he also likes the cold sensation that caused rain when fallen. As if the rain froze his heart more.

Rain fall so heavy and now the rain drops flowing at each end of Kevin's blond hair. Kevin inhaling the scent of rain meets a very quiet area of ​​the cemetery. He didn’t even realize that now there is someone who stands by his side.

Kevin opened his eyes when he felt something in his face. Kevin opened his eyes as he pulled something blocking his view. A black jacket. Kevin looked at the jacket at a glance, then turned to a young man who stood beside Kevin.

His face looked so familiar for him.

"You can get sick because of rain in this place." The young man murmured as pulling back his jacket and placed it over Kevin’s head. Rain drops wet of the young man’s handsome face who is staring at Kevin with a gently smiled. His black hair glistened even though there was no sun shone.

He was very handsome. But of course, Kevin doesn’t think about that fact.

"Who are you?"

"Just someone who was accidentally located in the same place with you." He replied with a very soft voice. "Go home." The young man looked straight into the tomb of Eli. "If you get sick because of the rain after you coming home, I think that man who you visited here wouldn’t like that."

Kevin paused. He didn’t know that young man's strange, but why did he speak as if he knew Kevin so much.

Kevin pulled the jacket from his head and handed back to the young man. But the young man shook his head. "I'm strong enough, I wouldn’t get sick just because of rain. While your body is very thin. You'd better use it." The young man pulled his jacket and put it again at teh Kevin’s head with a perfectly smile. He rubbed Kevin’s head and immediately turned to Kevin and said, "Goodbye."

Before that young man leaving, Kevin exclaimed him, "Wait! How do I restore it?"

The young man didn’t answer it.

"Hey! At least tell me, what's your name?"

This time he turned and smiled. "Lee Kiseop. I’ll see you soon, Kevin." He said slowly when he lowered his voice when he said the name of Kevin, so Kevin could only hear the name of that boy 'Lee Kiseop'.

Kevin looked at the young man and he still holding the jacket over his head. The perfume used him a little familiar for Kevin. Just as Eli’s.

"Lee Kiseop?"

.
.

.

A/N :

Annyeong! ^^

sorry for long update. I'm too busy to translate this chapter in English.

I am sorry because this chapter is so boring, I think.. =/\=

Actually, I'll moving on wednesday later. And maybe I'll late for update the next chapter. Uff~ I hate moving! >.<

and I hope my new house will be so comfortable and I'll get some nice friends there. See you again soon..

and..

Please comment and subscribe.. \^0^/