shot no5 ; Dr. Death (KhunTaeHo) ❀

Flower Boys ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part III

 

__________________________________________

She took her time to grieve her dead luck for like… a day and then she stood up from her messy bed where near her lay unmoved a pile of used tissues, an empty bottle of her favourite wine and pictures of her and her husband from when they were still children. He mourned with her for two hours but unfortunately for him, he had to go and work in order to sustain his family. And she didn’t ask him to stay. She refused even her best friends’ company. She needed to be alone with her thoughts and regrets, cursing her fortune.

After that, in her inebriated estate, it occurred to her that she had to do something in order to get her luck moving. Her mother has always told her that fate and time healed and solved everything but sometimes fate just needed a boots. Thus, Taeyeon was going to accomplish that on her own.

She arranged herself as presentable as she could in her estate and took a cab to the cabinet of her gynecologist. Her heels clicked on the impeccable tile of the cabinet and right then and there she could swear that she had never felt so much confidence surging through her veins before. She didn’t bother to knock or to wait in line, but fortunately, it was too late for normal and rational people to be there at 8pm. She dashed into his office like a rude person she usually wasn’t without a second thought. Her eyes landed on his back, that time without a white robe adorning it as he was preparing his leave. He ignored her again, that imbecile. Until she shouted at him.

“What do I need to do to raise the percentage?”

Doctor Lee Junho turned in slow motion to face the uninvited guest. He flinched; he hoped he would be alone for the rest of the night. He had some things to solve.

His orbs met her determined ones. He couldn’t quite state that he hadn’t expected something like this to happen. He didn’t know that woman but he could damn sure read the stubbornness that found shelter within her fragile figure.

A hidden grin crept on his lips as he faced her.

“We are closed. Come back tomorrow.” He stated, serious façade on.

“I couldn’t care less. I want a baby and I want it as soon as possible.” Her voice was raspy but firm nonetheless. She closed the distance between them and then he could feel the alcohol in her breath. He smirked inwardly and watched her, seemingly unphased.

“I can’t help you right now. I am busy and I need to get home as soon as possible.” Shaking his head, he told her emphasizing his needs, gazing directly in her eyes as the distance between them was small.

“Sure, go home. Enjoy your meal with your family, eat with your kids and forget your job, your duty.” The sigh that escaped her pink mouth watered her eyes. His expert eyes immediately caught that and felt the need to comfort her.

“I do not have a family. Nor do I have children.”

She blinked away her tears as she heard his words. Why wouldn’t he? He was too good-looking to be single. And didn’t he have a mother or a father? Not even a brother or a sister?

“Then what do you have to rush home for? Do you need to create yourself an alibi for some crime you committed?” her drunken thoughts meant to come out as a joke, but they startled him. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter