shot no5 ; Dr. Death (KhunTaeHo) ❀

Flower Boys ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part II

___________________________________

“Can you believe it? I mean I’ve tried everything, for ’s sake.” Her high pitched voice reverberated around her small kitchen as her hands vigorously chopped some herbs for her chicken soup and her eyes focused on the movement.

“ No, actually it wasn’t for ’s sake. I thought you wanted a baby. ” Sooyoung said, thinking that her friend would enjoy a joke or two to lighten up her mood. Her long tanned fingers brought a cigarette to and as she tried to lit it up, a hand snapped it and it fell with a silent thud to the wooden shiny floor. “Hey, what was that for!? She’s not pregnant yet.” The woman demanded a reply from the other friend that dared hit her.

“I can’t believe you. Every single time we visit her you’re told you can’t smoke in here. How can you be so ignorant? You know Nichkhun doesn’t like the smell of it. ” Sunny scolded the taller woman.

“Oh, Nichkhun. He can’t even get her pregnant.” She retorted while picking her cigarette up and placing it back to its spot in the pack.

“That’s rude, even for you.” Hyoyeon snickered while preparing the table for them.

“Hey, you all know I’m not a big fan of pregnancy but I really think that a man has two simple jobs: to a woman or to get her pregnant. And if he isn’t a man enough to acquire at least one of these two things, he should go to hell.  ” the foul mouthed woman declared, gesturing around as if her friends need it to understand what she was saying.

“Easy there, I bet you’ve never been done the way he does me.” Taeyeon pointed a finger at Sooyoung, threatening her with a proud glint in her eyes.

“You go, girl!” Sooyoung raised her hands above her head, congratulating the blonde on her guts. “Now, if I can’t smoke in here, can I get another glass of wine?”

“I bet Chansung’s going to have a good time tonight.” Hyoyeon wiggled her eyebrows and poured another four glasses of scarlet liquid for them.

“When isn’t he? I mean I bet if he ever knew he’s marrying such a maniac he would’ve run two continents away from home.” Sunny shook her head in disagreement and then took a long sip of her drink. The sour liquid invaded , making her sigh with delight. “Your man may not really be the best father wanna-be but he surely knows how to choose a satisfying wine for a gal.” she complimented Taeyeon’s  husband trying to avoid Sooyoung’s nasty glare that she really deserved for her comment. The oldest woman merely smiled at her as a thank-you.

“Yes, but I think she doesn’t really know how to cook according to her husband’s taste in drinks.” Hyoyeon chuckled. “Chicken soup, really?” she shook her head in disagreement.

“Hey! He told me he wanted chicken soup for dinner so shut up. You aren’t getting any!” she grabbed Hyoyeon’s plate and put it back in the cupboard.

“Nevermind, I wasn’t hungry anyway.”

“What did Junho tell you, anyway?” Sunny inquired, her face adorned with curiosity all over.

“Junho? What about all this familiarity?” Hyoyeon rose a perfectly plucked eyebrow.

“Hah! You should’ve seen her after shecame out of his office. I was scared as the earth was prepared to eat me entirely and she was chuckling for the love of God, chuckling. And hell, I am damn curios to know how on Earth mister Terrifying Doctor could make her laugh. ” indignantly, their oldest friend muttered, also watching the read-head.

“He’s nice once you get to know him. I’ve been frequenting his cabinet for three years now, that’s not weird sharing pleasantries with a person you see that often. Besides, I had just received a text from Sooyoung, that’s what I was laughing about.” The shortie shrugged her shoulders and sipped her drink again, carelessly.

“What was that text about?” Hyo wondered.

“If you tell her I’m gonna-” Sooyoung started her threaten but Taeyeon cut her off.

“But how can you share pleasantries with him? He’s so… intense and dull at the same time.” Her eyes stared into oblivion, reliving the tension.

“And what the hell did he do to you that you’re all coo-coo after that appointment?” The taller among them snapped but the others were used to it. She didn’t mean any harm, she was just short tempered and they loved her that way.

“Maybe you just like him.” Hyo proposed, grinning mischievously.

“I am too old for a crush, don’t you think?” an eyebrow rose. “And besides, I’m married.”

“I wasn’t talking about a crush.” Trying to challenge her companion’s eyebrow game, Hyoyeon wiggled hers in a funny manner.

“What the ?” the three women watched their friend’s eyes widen in shock. “No way! He’s just weird, that’s about it!”

“Just calm down, I was kidding!” came a snicker from their sarcastic friend.

“Again, what did he tell you about it?” Sunny repeated her question.

“He just said… I should keep trying.” The female sighed.

 

Later that night, while she was serving dinner to her loving husband, miss Horvejkul was dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter