shot no3 ; Lovesick. ( JunTae ) ❀

Flower Boys ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“  Junho , Junho … “

He froze. His entire body stopped working right then, right there. His bones were like frozen, his brain was thoughtless. But what was that? That won’t hurt, right? I mean, this was just a voice, why would it cause so much damage to his person? He couldn’t understand at all, and that’s because that voice was different, soft, when talking it tickled his ears, kissed the inside of his head, sent chills down his spine. Why? That’s a questionable question.

“ Lee Junho, “ his name echoed again around him, called by the anonymous voice. Somehow now, he could move his hands, even open his eyes and turn his head. Only to be welcomed by the dark. He in a shallow breath and blinked his eyelashes in a fast way.

“ W-who are you? “ he adjusted his voice and stuttered out, checking the surroundings.  A warm breeze made him withdraw a little, to realize that now he could move.

“Oppa, “ he eye-smiled unconsciously at the word he’s been called. It passed some serious time he’s been called like that .

“ LEE JUNHO !” the voice snapped in a yell. He startled a bit, unsure. His eyes cracked open and in his blur vision he saw a face.

“ Good way to win back the hours spent playing video games last night, my dear. “ he couldn’t deny, this voice resembled a lot with the one in his dream, but the frequency and the volume were surely not the same. And he sighed, rubbing his eyes easily to make his vision clearer.

“ I’m sorry, miss Kim. “ an apologetic smile was on. Miss Kim shook her head. “ Class, you`re dismissed, Junho, wait here a little. “ the bell rang and emptied the class. The two figures of a petite female and a not so tall male could be seen in the dim lighted classroom. The woman moved in slow motion towards her desk and with a swift movement she sat down in her chair.

“ Miss Kim, I am really sorry, I don’t want- “ he’s seen the concerned look in his teacher’s eyes and he swallowed, hard.

“ Junho, that really concerns me, why do you keep falling asleep in my class? “ the voice coming out made his heart throb a little. It was entirely slow and smooth and pleasant. His hand rose to scratch the back of his neck. “  No, I’m… not playing games how you assume I do, miss. “ he protested before she could say anything else. I fact, he really wasn’t, but he battled with the worst insomnia someone could ever have. He inhaled some air that he thought could help him.

“ Junho, what’s the matter? “ her hands met and she intertwined her fingers. Her eyes were sparkling kindly and her face had concern written all over it.

“ I, “ he thought a while. She rose her brow in anticipation while watching his fingers play together.  “ I am fine, miss.  You have no reason to worry. “  a not so genuine but assuring smile got plastered on his large lips. Her head nodded, she didn’t believe a word, but she couldn’t do anything. “ See you tomorrow, miss.  “ he waved and she nodded again, absently.  And he walked home, slapped the door shut and hid himself in the darkness of his room. Why was his breath so sharp? His throat so dry? Why all of a sudden? He couldn’t understand why. But he also wasn’t going to learn any soon cause he didn’t want to. Full stop on this bothering sentence.

“ , “ he cursed under his breath when he felt his head exploding. His fingers were quickly brought up to roam smooth circles  on his temples. He also managed to bring himself to take into slow, short breaths, trying to keep himself awake but his eyelids were heavy, they weren’t helping.

“ Achia ! “ the room echoed. He shook his head, he really wanted to escape this state he was in right then, but there was no way he could satisfy his own wish.

 

Her eyes checked every part of the classroom, every corner, but there was no trace of him . “ Does anybody know where Lee Junho is? Or why isn’t he present? “ her questionable gaze hunted down around the class. Everyone’s head shook in a negative answer and she furrowed her eyebrows. The end of the class wasn’t anywhere near but she couldn’t pay attention, and that was something out of normality. A soft and almost inaudible sigh made it’s way out of her lips.

“ Class, open your books, page 123. “ she uttered, absently. Why would she be concerned about him? Why should she? Okay, he was one of her students, but why so worried for him that she  couldn’t  focus on her own lesson.

“ Miss Kim? “ a low voice caught her attention and made her run out of her thoughts.

“ Yes, Suzy? “ she tried to sound as fine as she could but she knew her eyes betrayed her, they always did.

“ Are you okay? “ the eightteen years old girl asked and she nodded unconsciously. She gave her and assuring smile and stood up from her chair. Right then, the lesson began to be the one that everyone knew, Taeyeon trying her best to focus.

 

She stepped lightly on the pavement near his house, her orbs analyzing calmly the surroundings. A shot gulp, a quick breath, a self-assuring nod.  Knock ! Knock !  She fidgeted nervously. No reply. She scratched the back of her neck and thought. “ He’s  not home, maybe. “ she stated for herself and looked to her right then to her left. She decided to try her luck one more time. Knock ! Knock !?  Her fingers played together and her eyes traveled around like insane, not like the calm ones from before. She was so worried and so embarrassed now. She turned her back to the door and stepped a little. ‘ Okay, Taeyeon, he’s not home, so he’s okay, not sick, not at all. ‘  she pondered and nodded then took a step forward prepared to leave, when the sound of a cracking-opened door stopped her.  She stood unmoving several seconds.

“ Miss Kim? “ his voice sounded sick, low, dry. She was then more concerned than ever. Her head turned followed by her body . Her eyes contemplated his pale face, his almost closed eyes, the  box of tissues in his hand, his outfit(the white black dotted pyjama pants and a grey T-shirt) and his messy hair. She was somehow . The ? He’s your student, sick  student. Easy, girl !

“ J-Junho, “  her voice stuttered and she just wanted to slap herself there. logics anyway, wasn’t he the one sick? Or was she?  “ Are y-you okay? “  she had enough courage to step closer and wander her eyes on his face again.

His brow rose unwillingly. “ I’ll be fine, what brings you here, teacher? “ he said nasally, followed by a short cough. She panicked a bit and pointed his face childishly. “ That brings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter