shot no1 ; Sunshine , my star ( WooTae ) ❀

Flower Boys ❀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

« Baby you are my everything, a priceless gift from gods , when I see you , I still want a bite of you so much.»

Her soft with no make up eyeslids moved in slow motion revealing her dark brown orbs , she was waking up. Oh, lord, please have mercy on me, do I really deserve to have her? She's too much to handle, a sweet produc of loveliness.

" Morning. " her lips came together to be bitten by her white teeth, then formed a sleepy smile. My hand got a quick reflex, placing itself on her forehead, my knuckles tickling her temples.

" Morning, sunshine. " I said between my unstoppable smiles.

« For a long time , since this wasn't even love, we've been loving each other, girl , I want you to know I love you more , to you, who only has looked at me.»

Or at least this is what I thought. I hoped she would still have eyes just for me, but I stopped hoping, I don't know if she ever had eyes for me. I guess not.

Tears of salty blood would make their way to paint my pale cheeks if I hadn't cried so much that they already dissappeared; I have no more tears. I guess she was not worth it, nor was I for her but the moments we shared together were worth, at least this is what I think.

« When I see you , I still get a rush  I am still curious about you , a star but a touchable star, baby, you are my star.»

She stood still, arms crossed over her chest, legs under herself, head turned another way, other than mine. I knew I was wrong, but I also knew she shouldn't or couldn't stay mad at me. I knew she wasn't the type to keep the hatred, she forgave easily.

I kept staring at her, smiling foolishly, sometimes turning my head when she turned hers to check me. I chuckled suddenly as I changed my location from the chair in front of her to the other side of the sofa, to her left side. We really like d playing childish games, they were our favourites.

" What are you laughing at?" her voice pretended to be harsh as she demanded, without even bothering to turn her head, but crossing her legs. She so liked to boss me around, to let me play hard to get her; and damn  how I liked to get her.

" Nothing." a short shrug of my shoulders replied her while I never stopped smiling. Her right brow arched up fastly as she turned finally to face me. Darn, she's beautiful. Her lips, perfectly curved and painted in pale pink, sometimes pouted when she was annoyed, just like now, were all I craved for. Those two dark orbs, shadowed brown pupils, long black eyelashes and brows, creamy white skin and long blond curly hair, reaching her shoulders and the middle of her back spoiled my eyes and my hands.

" I wouldn't be laughing if I were you, I am very serious. " her fragile voice tried hard to soud rough, annoyed, yet, it wouldn't work with me. I continued to chuckle and to smile, I was happy for no reason. No, she made me happy, her presence was enough to make my stomach flutter even after those long years.

" Yah, shut up ! " she yelled out of nowhere, throwing a pillow at my head. I furrowed my eyebrows, she surely knew how to hit someone. I grabbed the pillow and flipped it several times in the air then BAM !  I threw it to her.

" Oppa ! " her eyes widened in an instant, while throwing the pillow back. The following minutes, the pillow fight was fierce and my ears w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter